It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Cop Tases 12-Yr-Old Child While Choking Him!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Holy crap a California police officer has been caught on video choking a 12 year old boy and just tasering him in the spine.

This is a pretty disturbing video , witnesses are saying the boy was skateboarding when the cop pulled up and told him to get in the car , he asked "why" and the cop said "You don’t want to get dropped"

Then after the incident witnesses are saying he went around confiscating phones and deleting videos , but he missed one..

This kid is 12,twelve,

eta
I wanted to add they are still not sure who this cop is and someone posted a close up of his license plate

filmingcops.com...

edit on 15-6-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow...total police brutality...how shameful

I could see a wooden spoon being used on the kid....but a taser???? C'mon...a little too extreme there.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While that does look pretty bad, I hate how these videos almost never show the initial confrontation to know what actually went down. It could be exactly how the kids say it happened, bu I also know that kids can be aggressive and abrasive towards authority. Either way, the cop definitely did not need to do all of that. It seemed he had the kid under control with the initial choke.

Oh...meant to add, was this an actual LEO, or just a security guard for the area?
edit on 6/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately we don't know exactly how this started. There are always two sides to every story. Now, I'm not in any way agreeing with how that cop treated that kid. I mean. he was 12! You can scare a 12 yo with just words.

a reply to: alienjuggalo

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Symptoms of a society in decline.

"You will respect my authoritah!"

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I agree with what some of the other replies about not knowing how it started or what was going on, and working in a secondary school I can tell you that a large number of twelve year olds are pretty freaking strong when you have to stick to certain rules and cant use any form of proper force. Second point, I think it's the second time they shout that he is being tased again, I'm sure I saw the cop drop the taser before they started shouting that he was being tased.

I dont understand why kids are doing this nowadays. I'm not talking about the recording etc. I'm talking about fighting a cop or resisting arrest. I know you might think that I'm siding with the cop which I'm not but you have to remember that he has a job to do and isn't arresting the person for no reason, if we had the whole thing on tape and the kid was being arrested for no reason then I wouldn't be wandering what happened to start the situation off but again, knowing as many twelve year old kids as I do, I can promise you they aren't the nicey nice that people think they are.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The child was an obvious threat.

Need I say more?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What if parents used these tactics to control their own children? We would be in prison. This is just not right. I know how annoying and aggravating kids are, and I confess to wanting to choke my own kids, more than a few times. This person needs to be punished for "dealing" with this kid like that.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Unfortunately we don't know exactly how this started.

I was waiting for that (the above quote).

What in your right mind could justify choking and tasing a 12 year old kid prior to what we have been shown? Maybe the kid lipped off a little and hurt the big bad officer's feelings?

Embrace your enslavement and cheer on your heroes.

edit on 15-6-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
What if parents used these tactics to control their own children? We would be in prison. This is just not right. I know how annoying and aggravating kids are, and I confess to wanting to choke my own kids, more than a few times. This person needs to be punished for "dealing" with this kid like that.

Good point. I wonder if that could be used in a court. I mean I have been at my wits end with my kids before, but never thought about tasing them or putting them in a choke hold.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Either way, the cop definitely did not need to do all of that. It seemed he had the kid under control with the initial choke.

Isnt the choke hold illegal itself?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: PageLC14

Unfortunately we don't know exactly how this started.

I was waiting for that (the above quote).

What in your right mind could justify choking and tasing a 12 year old kid prior to what we have been shown? Maybe the kid lipped off a little and hurt the big bad officer's feelings?

Embrace your enslavement and cheer on your heroes.

Well, I have seen videos where a kid with a skateboard attacks someone else by hitting them with a skateboard (typically trying to make contact with the trucks which are pretty solid, heavy metal and could easily kill). Unless you have ever been hit by a skateboard I can't really tell you just how bad it will mess you up. If the video started that way, then I would say the cop likely needed to take the kid down hard.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Either way, the cop definitely did not need to do all of that. It seemed he had the kid under control with the initial choke.

Isnt the choke hold illegal itself?

No idea, though if he has one hand free to grab a taser then it isn't technically a choke hold....that requires both arms.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I will humor the scenario which you have presented.

If it did in fact play out as you hypothetically implied, couldn't the officer have handcuffed the child once he had him in the choke hold? There was no need to continue to tase the child as he was clearly subdued. Even if the kid hit the pig in the skull with his skateboard trucks, the pig was easily able to subdue the child yet continued to physically abuse him then send high voltage through his veins.

Nothing in your scenario justifies what has happened.

But what do I know, this was just one bad apple, right?

ETA:

I have unfortunately been hit in the head with skateboard trucks

Still doesn't make what this cop did okay.
edit on 15-6-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello?? Did you not read the rest of my post? Or did you stop at my first sentence? I said I DID NOT AGREE with how the cop treated the kid. I only said we don't know how it started. For all we know the kid was throwing glass bottles at the cop or threatening him with a pocket knife. We literally do not know.

a reply to: real_one

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The child was an obvious threat.

Need I say more?

the officer feared for his life from the 12 year old with a skateboard, because the kid disobeyed the cop and gave him lip.....it is mandatory that you obey what a cop says to you, or you will be tortured and punished, or if he is really, really frustrated with the person, shot....this must be taught in all our grade schools, "kids, you risk bodily harm or even dying, if you do not obey a cop"........

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In no way am I trying to justify what the "pig" was doing. Trust me, I have been on the kids side before. Having a cop tackle me to the ground because I wouldn't tell him my name. That was when I was 13.

a reply to: real_one

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

But what do I know, this was just one bad apple, right?

Well...you know the same amount I do, which is the end of the story, nothing from the start or middle. Personally I like to know the whole thing before I make a decision. While what we saw seems inappropriate in the context presented, we have no idea what happened prior which may change the context completely.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A choke hold does not require both arms, if you want to hold it tighter sure but you can do it with one. It is just cutting off blood/air and only one arm is doing that. The other is just locking it in.

This is just another day of a kid not listening and paying the price for it.
I guess if he was fighting him before hand that would warrant this reaction but if it was just not doing what he was told this is disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join