It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(9/11) The Woman Who wasn't there (2012) streaming on Hulu

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: famcore
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've researched a lot about the subject and hadn't heard of this before - that's extremely telling.

I remember learning about Blackwater (or whatever it is called now) mercenaries gunning down Iraqi civilians, working as a private army and comiitting all of these atrocities - i also remember some of them even being prosecuted within the past few months.

But this 9/11 coincidence is something else. I bet Blackwater was at the top of the list for contractors to go into Iraq... wonder how that happened? Makes you think.

As the say "follow the money" which incidently was on the next page...."Western Union".

Makes you wonder what parralels there are between Halliburton KBR and Blackwater Xe.

I wonder what the dollar amount was on that wire transfer? And who sent it? That would be an interesting piece of the multilayered jigsaw puzzle.

I'm sure we would know this and a lot more by now, if it weren't for that pesky firewall referred to as 'national security'.

According to government "Mr Ali" was the financer and KSM nephew was responsible for the transfers out of Dubai, UAE.

Others sources indicate a family member from the House of Saad was funding the hijackers in San Diego.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

That is not at all true. How about some proof?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

if it weren't for that pesky firewall referred to as 'national security'.

Dontcha mean.....obstruction of justice?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No you have it all wrong

Begin sarcasm.

I thought Obama was Osama and would be revealed as the anti-christ.

Or something like that.

End sarcasm

How have they gotten away with this for so long? Will the truth ever come out?
edit on 16-6-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

This is a great documentary, I watched it a while back. That lady is a real piece of ....lets say 'work'. Yes, she's indeed a 'piece of work'...(which is nicer than what I'd really want to say she's a piece of!)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Looks like possible layering on TOS. "See! If there was any funny business about that day, the media would be right on it!"

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: ugmold

There were lots of things that were not there that day, such as:
1. a plane hanging out of the pentagon,
2. plane debris in the field,
3. the US Air Force,
4. accuracy in the media and
5. certain properties pertaining to the laws of physics.

Things that were there -
1. Osama being blamed almost immediately,
2. the falling man,
3. steel columns clearly cut on 45 degree angles,
4. insurance policies in place,
5. "pull it"......tower 7 collapsing at free-fall speed within its own envelope because it was on fire,
6. 2 towers collapsing at free-fall speed within their own envelopes.
7. Training exercise about hijacked planes

Like I said, imo, the weirdest day in human history - the laws of physics got suspended, along with government accountability, accuracy in media reporting and a level of freedom was usurped from the general population of the planet - especially the innocent folks in Afghanistan and Iraq who were murdered as a result of that weird day.

The coalition of the willing ("you're either with us or you're with the enemy") got to unleash lots of weapons and death though - and Haliburton made mad profit rebuilding what the coalition destroyed when it delivered massive mega-freedoms of democrazy across Iraq because Saddam had WMD's and somehow caused 9/11 - no wait, that was Osama bin dumped in the ocean, seal team dead Laden

Like I said, that was one weird day alright.

Hows the Patriot Act and the formation of the Department of Homeland Security (Nazi ring to it), hows the militarization of the police doin it for everyone? - lucky the government does not want your guns and lucky you don't have weird mass shootings and marathon bombings with training exercises sprinkled amongst them which motivate the government to convince stoopid people to hate guns.

Snowden, Wikileaks, Chelsea Manning, David Kelly, Colin Powells evidence at the UN.

The New World Order was born September 11th 2001 - I just explained the birth pains.

Well, that sums it up nice and accurately

No need for anything else other then a few stars..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For you Sublime
edit on 17-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

No need for anything else? How about some actual FACTS? Oh, wait...I FORGOT....it is perfectly acceptable to list half ***** statements as complete truths.

....plane hanging out of the Pentagon? ....Why would you expect to see that, when there were pieces of said airliner all over the lawn of the Pentagon, the highway next to it and even a few that ended up in Arlington National Cemetery? Not to mention that the majority of the wreckage penetrated through three "rings" of the Pentagon.

...plane debris in the field?.....There are a few dozen witness accounts from the firefighters and police that responded to Flight 93 speaking of finding wreckage in the ground, in the trees, all around.

...the US Air Force....was there that day. HOWEVER, when there are only FOUR jets on alert for the entire Northeastern United States, and those are primarily assigned to intercept aircraft OUTSIDE of our boarders, it makes it hard to actually intercept hostiles.

...Accuracy in the media.....well, okay you have a point. The media, screws SOMETHING up in every major news story.

...certain properties in physics...yeah, that only happens with people who THINK they know physics.

....Osama being blamed immediately?.... Gee...a known terrorist who has been preaching hatred of the United States since the late 70s and has already racked up one WTC attack, a couple of US Embassies and a US Navy warship...why WOULDNT he be considered almost immediately? (Oh, and it was September 13, 2001 that he was named the official subject)

...steel columns cut at 45 degree angles......by steelworkers in the days following 9/11 when they were clearing debris.

...insurance policies in place.....yes, EVERY person who owns/rents a building has business interruption/property damage insurance (and yes, that is EXACTLY the policies that were on the WTC that day...the same type of policies that paid out after the 1993 attack)

..."pull it" Yep, the FDNY pulled the engine company that was checking WTC 7 out of it.

...falling within its own envelope.....explain that to the owners of 30 West Broadway, which was so damaged by the collapse of WTC 7 that IT had to be torn down.

...2 buildings that fell at free fall speed....didn't happen. Watch the videos again, large chunks of the Tower Exteriors hit the ground before the rest of the Towers did. THOSE chunks fell at free fall speed. The main structure of the Towers did not. (and this goes back to people who have a poor understanding of physics thinking that there problems with the laws of physics that day)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Sir, do you need a tissue?

Relax, be cool, just a forum, your welcome to belive whatever the heck you like

Good day.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Well thank you for saying it is okay to believe in reality. No need for a tissue though. I've built up an immunity to the bs I used to be allergic to.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yes, I read the book and saw the TV story about it. A fascinating case regarding human behavior, to be sure.

It shows how easily the media can be fooled. They eventually caught up with her deception, but still have not figured out the government deception.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I thought Brian Williams was the last person out off the Towers?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply ]cardinalfan0596....nope....the first news helicopter with video said of two places....pentagon and shanksville.....said and showed....not enough debris to fill a suitcase....remember!!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We can always count on you Sublimecraft for posts that are factual, funny or both.
This is surely one of your finest contributions here.
Are you sure you weren't the writer for Letterman's Top 10 Reasons?

Eta: 9/11 would not have happened if those darn kids and their dog (Scooby Doo) weren't solving a mystery in Canada at the time. It was Dick Cheney that sent them North of the border, right?

edit on 28-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Amazing!

She wasn't even in the USA yet claimed to be 'burned' in the 9/11 explosions and wttnessed her coworker DECAPITATED,, how is he not a terrorist at least as much as Larry Silverstein by capitalizing on the event?!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Star and flag
edit on 19-12-2015 by jziegler because: Improper research on my part

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

how is he not a terrorist at least as much as Larry Silverstein by capitalizing on the event?!

Because Silverstein lost money on 911.
Do a little research beyond ATS and you will find the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

how is he not a terrorist at least as much as Larry Silverstein by capitalizing on the event?!

Because Silverstein lost money on 911.
Do a little research beyond ATS and you will find the truth.

which version of truth Sam ?

S&F OP for bringing us another piece of the puzzle...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that all liars are "terrorists"?

Egads, if that is the case the world is full of "terrorists"

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do applaud her for going against the grain and actually admitting her deception - ordinarily she would have died in some freak accident (like while swimming in a placid lake) so its amazing she literally managed to live to come clean tell the truth about her role in terror horror stories.

We're there any real 911 Survivors who suffered burns etc and are still alive today?

Time to research Barry Jennings..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join