It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(9/11) The Woman Who wasn't there (2012) streaming on Hulu

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Tania Head was a woman who claimed to be a survivor on 9/11 losing her husband and leading the 2000 member Survivor Community Network. Tania was born in Spain to an upper class family and was actually attending a University there when 9/11 happened. Tania's story started to breakdown over time and things came to head in 2007 when The NY Times did a front page story on her.

On September 27th, 2007, the New York Times ran a front page story about Tania: “In a 9/11 Survival Tale the Pieces Just Don’t Fit.” In the piece, it was revealed that no part of Tania’s story could be validated.

She then disappeared...

You have to wonder about her motivations, I know the GOP was looking for a Poster Child for the Survivor Community and wanted William Rodriguez "Last Man Out" but they didn't like how he "recalled" the Event. Although she didn't seem to be pushing an agenda.

But the main reason for posting is that the Movie The Woman Who wasn't there (2012) is streaming for Free on Hulu.

To Hulu

Pic: Tania with Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki, and Michael Bloomberg

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold You have to wonder about her motivations

indeed. i think it's likely she was simply looking for attention but who knows? an odd case for sure.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think there are people who take advantage of these kinds of situations. Not to compare but I used to take the commuter rail into Boston when I worked in-town. From the platform we'd take a long escalator up to the station and the street. One morning one of the two escalators failed and all the steps went flat. It was full of commuters two-wide. I was just getting to the bottom of the escalator when it happened. People started falling backwards. I remember seeing one woman hand her baby to a stranger on the parallel escalator that was still operating when she went down. Well behind me there was a large woman yelling 'Oh my God, Oh my God'. She was loud enough that I turned to look at her. She was a good 15-20ft behind me. And I was still about 10ft from the base of the escalator. That night on the evening news they showed footage from the scene. There was the woman, in a head immobilizer and on a stretcher as if she was even within spitting distance of the accident.

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

There were lots of things that were not there that day, such as:
1. a plane hanging out of the pentagon,
2. plane debris in the field,
3. the US Air Force,
4. accuracy in the media and
5. certain properties pertaining to the laws of physics.

Things that were there -
1. Osama being blamed almost immediately,
2. the falling man,
3. steel columns clearly cut on 45 degree angles,
4. insurance policies in place,
5. "pull it"......tower 7 collapsing at free-fall speed within its own envelope because it was on fire,
6. 2 towers collapsing at free-fall speed within their own envelopes.
7. Training exercise about hijacked planes

Like I said, imo, the weirdest day in human history - the laws of physics got suspended, along with government accountability, accuracy in media reporting and a level of freedom was usurped from the general population of the planet - especially the innocent folks in Afghanistan and Iraq who were murdered as a result of that weird day.

The coalition of the willing ("you're either with us or you're with the enemy") got to unleash lots of weapons and death though - and Haliburton made mad profit rebuilding what the coalition destroyed when it delivered massive mega-freedoms of democrazy across Iraq because Saddam had WMD's and somehow caused 9/11 - no wait, that was Osama bin dumped in the ocean, seal team dead Laden

Like I said, that was one weird day alright.

Hows the Patriot Act and the formation of the Department of Homeland Security (Nazi ring to it), hows the militarization of the police doin it for everyone? - lucky the government does not want your guns and lucky you don't have weird mass shootings and marathon bombings with training exercises sprinkled amongst them which motivate the government to convince stoopid people to hate guns.

Snowden, Wikileaks, Chelsea Manning, David Kelly, Colin Powells evidence at the UN.

The New World Order was born September 11th 2001 - I just explained the birth pains.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't know exactly what to think of her, though I do have my guesses.

Being one who wants to be in the center of attention or someone who wants sympathy.

Who knows, maybe she wanted to make some kind of organization and milk it for money...again these are just off the cuff remarks...I've no proof or evidence this is actually the case....but there it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Maybe she became the Mother of Boston Bombing victims:-O
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A person who witnessed a tragedy and tried to be something she wasn't to cash in on the "fame" or "fortune" associated with being a victim.

This is no different than those "stolen valor" a-holes who claim to have been a soldier or fought in a war.

Both equally disgusting.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Things that were there -
1. Osama being blamed almost immediately,
2. the falling man,
3. steel columns clearly cut on 45 degree angles,
4. insurance policies in place,
5. "pull it"......tower 7 collapsing at free-fall speed within its own envelope because it was on fire,
6. 2 towers collapsing at free-fall speed within their own envelopes.
7. Training exercise about hijacked planes

Don't forget the hijacker's passports that floated safely into the hands of the authorities!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Or maybe she's just another paid government stooge who is simply another cog in the wheel of the mammoth deception that we know as the 9/11 official story.

Gasps.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It was discovered that CNN uses "Crisis Actors", regularly for dumbing down info and ambiguous soundbytes. I'm sure this practice is more widespread than people are aware of.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
It was discovered that CNN uses "Crisis Actors", regularly for dumbing down info and ambiguous soundbytes. I'm sure this practice is more widespread than people are aware of.
Got a source for that?

I'm genuinely curious if this supposition can be corroborated.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A very weird day indeed. It was also a day of coincidences.

Speaking of weird coincidences, don't you find it weird that the so called "20th hijacker" Zacharias Moussaoui had on his person a handwritten phone book with "Blackwater Training Center" the same goons who unleashed hell on the Middle East immediately after.

How's that for a weird coincidence? I'm sure there is a logical explanation somewhere.

source

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I can never go back to before 9/11..
Even if I knew already, that was a wake up call of epic proportion. I didn't need my knowledge of physics (momentum, energy, conservation) to see a lie, but it didn't hurt.
The world hasn't been real since.

Mind control is a useful tool if you are the one using it on yourself. haha. Otherwise you have now become a hammer waiting for the news to show you nails.

I'm looking for hands, not nails or hammers. Hammers and nails are dropped, but hands are rarely cut from the body of the beast. Maybe without a brain they could have a heart? I hope they feel fear.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Hows the Patriot Act and the formation of the Department of Homeland Security (Nazi ring to it)...
That is something I always wondered about. 'Homeland' was never, to my mind, a word used by Americans in a great patriotic sense. Why say 'Homeland' when you can just say 'Murrica'?

But...Heimat is very much a German word and a concept which the Nazis cashed in on. So from whose butt did 'Homeland' emerge, all of a sudden?
Now back to your regularly scheduled 9/11 thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

i can only applaud you and concur

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Look into what time she got a award that day of 9/11

That really will cook your noodle

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've researched a lot about the subject and hadn't heard of this before - that's extremely telling.

I remember learning about Blackwater (or whatever it is called now) mercenaries gunning down Iraqi civilians, working as a private army and comiitting all of these atrocities - i also remember some of them even being prosecuted within the past few months.

But this 9/11 coincidence is something else. I bet Blackwater was at the top of the list for contractors to go into Iraq... wonder how that happened? Makes you think.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: trifecta
Got a source for that?

I'm genuinely curious if this supposition can be corroborated.

Link

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: famcore

I've researched a lot about the subject and hadn't heard of this before - that's extremely telling.

I remember learning about Blackwater (or whatever it is called now) mercenaries gunning down Iraqi civilians, working as a private army and comiitting all of these atrocities - i also remember some of them even being prosecuted within the past few months.

But this 9/11 coincidence is something else. I bet Blackwater was at the top of the list for contractors to go into Iraq... wonder how that happened? Makes you think.

As the say "follow the money" which incidently was on the next page...."Western Union".

Makes you wonder what parralels there are between Halliburton KBR and Blackwater Xe.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: famcore

As the say "follow the money" which incidently was on the next page...."Western Union".

Makes you wonder what parralels there are between Halliburton KBR and Blackwater Xe.

I wonder what the dollar amount was on that wire transfer? And who sent it? That would be an interesting piece of the multilayered jigsaw puzzle.

I'm sure we would know this and a lot more by now, if it weren't for that pesky firewall referred to as 'national security'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join