It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zero Matter Constant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is a theory i have.
The Zero Matter Constant is the space, void. vacuum of space etc.
It is anything and everything, everywhere all the time. Hence Constant.
Made from the decay to the point of absolute zero of matter.
If we could manipulate ZMC.
1 Could we therefore move point to point anywhere in the universe without travelling there and without any time passing by? As. it is everywhere, all the time.
2 Could we also pull things out of apparently thin air? As, it is anything and everything.
What other possibilities might there be?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
you do know humans apply to physics?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

(Raises hand) Excuse me sir Crow? I was just wondering...

What exactly is this "zero matter constant" you are describing? If it is, as you say, "everything", then would not "universe" be a more accurate name than "ZMC"?

Zero energy is just the lowest level of energy a system can reach, whereas the cosmological constant is an energy that should exist so to explain the universe's non-static state.

How does all of that necessarily imply that humans can walk through two points in space in imaginary time, or that we can materialize matter from thin air?

Please elaborate?

edit on 15-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Run B Crowe ! There are forces
headed this way with short names drowning in stars,
who enjoy nothing more than tearing apart young lads
who proclaim they have solved macro unknowns that have vexed
wheelchair emeritus professors for lifetimes.

You deserve a star and flag just for
posting anything on Dark Matter under 50 words.
Who cares if it makes sense ?
The Quantum world certainly doesn't .

Why are you still reading this Run !
Hide in the abduction mind control forums
they never go there .

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

Who cares if it makes sense ?
The Quantum world certainly doesn't .

Mate, my reply is based on the Quantum Model. I actually studied the thing. People have so many misconceptions about the QM, and instead of studying what the QM actually is, they start building hypotheses upon nonesense. No, the QM does not allow FTL information transfer. No, the QM doesn't say that electrons just disappear from an orbit to reappear on another orbit. No, the QM doesn't say that the universe doesn't exist unless you watch it. All misconceptions from people who watch alot of sensationalist TV but very few textbooks on the QM's.

Hide in the abduction mind control forums
they never go there .

Oh my word, how right your are!

edit on 15-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe
It is anything and everything, everywhere all the time. Hence Constant.

Id est cunctum.

Go translate that and have fun with the puns.

That's the only constant though, the laws of physics actually fluctuate constantly.

Bit of a joke there, the constants aren't constant, they're just extremely stable.

Also, yes to both of your questions.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I actually studied the thing.
a reply to: swanne
Sorry, but that just sounds funny to me.
All this BS about models and this and that, rubbish. Anything, and I mean anything, that is perceived by your consciousness, came from you. You cannot experience anything that did not come from you first. Of course you "studied it," YOU MADE IT, just like I made you, see???. Think about it.
Sorry about drift.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: I needed to add stuff and whatnot

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Do you mean zero point energy? It's basically the invisible sea of all pervasive energy. It is the missing key to interstellar travel. The way it can be harnessed is simple. Just create a vacuum. A strong vacuum actually bends the fabric of spacetime. This causes a condensation of the ether. To unleash this background energy, a catalyst is needed. A simple spark plug could do the job. This can be considered a anti matter engine. The ether would be the anti matter, and the spark plug would be the regular. Outer space can be likened to a giant zero point chamber. All you would need is a craft with a Meissner field that could draw from this unlimited energy source.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is no matter, no time, no space.
Only being, only now.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Could we therefore move point to point anywhere in the universe without travelling there and without any time passing by? As. it is everywhere, all the time. 

Here's some conjecture.

Let's assume the Universe has a prerpetual spiral momentum, in addition to mutually exclusive pirouettes by its resident galaxies. If a subject was able to unhinge itself (phase out/or create a hole in its fabric), from this physical momentum, maintain super position, while the Universe precedes to spin, you may presume that if you phased back in, your coordinates would change. Essentially, you have the Universe move for you.

How do you phase out? Well, what are some examples in QM when it is implied that particles cannot be measured? That's a good place to start.

Could we also pull things out of apparently thin air?

Does air have an atomical structure? Can you potentially harness the atom?

top topics

join