It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i saw another one...

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hey everyone, i havent been here in awhile. well last night just at 10:17 pm i stepped outside to see how windy it was(it was blowing real hard, the exhaust spinner on the roof sounded like it was going to fly away). as soon as i stepped out my door a very bright point of yellow light to the southwest caught my eye. i got exited because i had seen a similar ufo in the same direction before. i could tell it wasnt a star, well unless it was a supernova or something. it was perfectly still not moving at all as far as i could tell. i went in and grabbed my binoculars to get a closer look. it just looked like this VERY bright star. but after watching it for a couple of minutes the light dimmed and a second red light was revealed. seconds after this happened, it started to move VERY slowly. i know it wasnt a plane, you could see planes in the air in the same direction and they were moving like 3 times as fast. it also had no strobes on it. while watching it slowly drift away i noticed a tiny little red/blue sparkle above and to the right of the craft. it seemed to be moving with the ufo. without the binoculars you couldnt see this tiny sparkle. when the ufo passed behind the trees in my neighbors yard i got on my bike and went down the street to get a better view, but it was no longer there! anyone else in phoenix arizona maybe see this?




posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll be honest you said you have seen this twice, do you have any evidence, pics etc



posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i dont have a camera or anything

and i didnt see it twice, it was just similar to one i saw before. the one i saw before was WAY brighter and didnt dim.



posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Would it be possible for you to borrow a camera and see if it re appears



posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
if i could even get one i wouldnt have any idea when to look!



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just keep one near you at all times. Keep a disposable cam in your pocket.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've seen about thirty, maybe fourty UFO's at a campsite, 20 kms away from fort mcmurray, alberta. They look similar to that. They move either to slow to be planes, and vary low above the horrizon. Also, they can't be sattelites, I've had a local astronomer clarify that for me. Besides the above they simply performed vary odd manuevers (at high or sometimes low speeds) that normal planes could not.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
I've seen about thirty, maybe fourty UFO's at a campsite, 20 kms away from fort mcmurray, alberta. They look similar to that. They move either to slow to be planes, and vary low above the horrizon. Also, they can't be sattelites, I've had a local astronomer clarify that for me. Besides the above they simply performed vary odd manuevers (at high or sometimes low speeds) that normal planes could not.


30 or 40?! Thats alot!

Were they all similar?



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Would it be possible for you to borrow a camera and see if it re appears

No he cant b/c he is lieing!, in my opinion....



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fattytheking
hey everyone, i havent been here in awhile. well last night just at 10:17 pm i stepped outside to see how windy it was(it was blowing real hard, the exhaust spinner on the roof sounded like it was going to fly away). as soon as i stepped out my door a very bright point of yellow light to the southwest caught my eye. i got exited because i had seen a similar ufo in the same direction before. i could tell it wasnt a star, well unless it was a supernova or something. it was perfectly still not moving at all as far as i could tell. i went in and grabbed my binoculars to get a closer look. it just looked like this VERY bright star. but after watching it for a couple of minutes the light dimmed and a second red light was revealed. seconds after this happened, it started to move VERY slowly. i know it wasnt a plane, you could see planes in the air in the same direction and they were moving like 3 times as fast. it also had no strobes on it. while watching it slowly drift away i noticed a tiny little red/blue sparkle above and to the right of the craft. it seemed to be moving with the ufo. without the binoculars you couldnt see this tiny sparkle. when the ufo passed behind the trees in my neighbors yard i got on my bike and went down the street to get a better view, but it was no longer there! anyone else in phoenix arizona maybe see this?



The folks at NORAD will probably tell you it was Santa's Sleigh
and the red light was Rudolf the red nosed reindeer?



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That is not a very constructive comment to make PanzerDiv. If someone sees something that they can't explain, often the only thing they have to offer is the account of what they have seen. How many of us do walk around with cameras at the ready incase we see something out of the ordinary. You may offer your opinion on what you think it was or wasn't that fattytheking saw, but please do not accuse members of lying.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You have a point pantha, But he claimed to see it twice so may-be he will take a pick the 3rd time.....



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
fattytheking I've seen many things similar to your description.
And PanzerDiv they don't tell you when and where they will be.

Here's a tip for you..... Go outside on a clear, and moonless night and watch the sky. I gaurantee within a few hours 'you too' will see something you can't explain! Problem is people don't look up. Too busy on cell phones and the hustle of city life.



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Would it be possible for you to borrow a camera and see if it re appears

No he cant b/c he is lieing!, in my opinion....


for what reason do you think im lying? pretty much the whole reason i joined here was to report my sightings, im NOT lying



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
You have a point pantha, But he claimed to see it twice so may-be he will take a pick the 3rd time.....


i already said i didnt see it twice. i saw a similar craft several months before, it was SIMILAR.

maybe people think i saw it twice beacause of the topic well i meant i saw another UFO!

[edit on 29-12-2004 by fattytheking]



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think it could have been a helicopter using its search light ( looking yellow from a distance ), then when it turned off the search light you saw the red position light in the tail of the helicopter as it moved away.



posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i see that all the time and im sure it wasnt a helicopter.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join