It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'John Dies At The End'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This movie totally flew under my radar.
It was produced by Don Coscarelli of the "Phantasm' series and 'Bubba Ho-Tep.'
Co produced and starring Paul Giomatti.
It is a fun ride. Almost like H.P. Lovecraft, Hunter S. Thompson and Douglas Adams co-wrote a script.
"That door can not be opened."

edit on 15-6-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Jumped at this cos I thought it was John Snow you were referring to, as I am on tenterhooks as he's one of my favourite characters and just been stabbed,but wrong programme/film so breathes again in hope.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Oooooh naughty!

I'm sure its a great movie too!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If you want more gory details read the book. Both the movie and the book were grate, but of course there are a lot of things that didn't make it into the move.

The author is the executive editor at Cracked.com
www.johndiesattheend.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Remember...he can mind transfer to his wolf, and the red magic queen JUST arrived there....So imma think his body is going to be healed & he is going to "jump" back into his body in the next season...In my own opinion....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah this movie is super weird but awesome, no one I know likes it. Would you try the soy sauce? I know I would.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I still have the last 20 minutes of the movie to watch. Great flick.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yeah, just stumbled across this movie about a year ago. What a trip. Kind of reminds me off "Idle Hands".

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: Shiloh7

Remember...he can mind transfer to his wolf, and the red magic queen JUST arrived there....So imma think his body is going to be healed & he is going to "jump" back into his body in the next season...In my own opinion....

His body won't be healed. The actor admitted this to be his last season.

But your intuition is acute. The priestess of the Lord of Light will use his king's blood, to her ends. And it is quite possible he is also a Worg, like his half brother. But the previous expose` of his maester (the heavy set fella, who just left his charge) ability to do so, may lend or levy this storyline.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

He said what he's been told to say. Meanwhile, he's signed a contract for seasons 6 and 7....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

He said what he's been told to say. Meanwhile, he's signed a contract for seasons 6 and 7....

The Red Witch will use her powers to pull him from the dead, much like the other Red Priests have done. I think anyway.

Milessandra is holding on to untold power after having sacrificed that little girl. So it's going to be interesting to see what she does with it.

I feel Bran will play a big part in Jon's story next season as well.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join