It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get A Blacklight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am aware that I am opening the flood gate for hoaxers.
If you are the type to take advantage of this info to perpetuate hoaxes, then really I have nothing kind to say.
If you find odd marks on your body, hit it with a blacklight and see if it fluoresces.
I have seen many odd cases where strange marks on the body, and even cattle mutilations have fluorescent material left behind. Take note of the color.
I discovered this by accident. There is not much point of posting photos here, as it would be easily faked.
If you are dealing with any of these type of phenomenon, just check it out for yourself.
edit on 15-6-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And DON'T take that blacklight into your hotelroom. There are "strange marks" all over it... *shudder*

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
What, like mysterious scratches or bruises and other marks you're not sure how they got there? Are you suggesting there is some sort of ectoplasmic residue left over from an entity that is viewable under ultraviolet light? Do different colors appearing mean different things? I thought only one color showed up bright under blacklight: white.

Explain.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I am aware that I am opening the flood gate for hoaxers.
If you are the type to take advantage of this info to perpetuate hoaxes, then really I have nothing kind to say.
If you find odd marks on your body, hit it with a blacklight and see if it fluoresces.
I have seen many odd cases where strange marks on the body, and even cattle mutilations have fluorescent material left behind. Take note of the color.
I discovered this by accident. There is not much point of posting photos here, as it would be easily faked.
If you are dealing with any of these type of phenomenon, just check it out for yourself.

You may be seeing Blaschko's lines. Which would mean that you may be a Chimera! You need UV light (blacklights) to see them.
genetics.thetech.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And DON'T take that blacklight into your hotelroom. There are "strange marks" all over it... *shudder*

They don't call me Spider-Man for nothing

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

About forty years ago black lights were "discovered" to be able to prove that UFO abductees had hidden marks on their bodies. The discoverers of that nifty feature also sold a hand-held model that mineral prospectors used just in case you wanted your very own device to "prove" your abduction.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
What, like mysterious scratches or bruises and other marks you're not sure how they got there? Are you suggesting there is some sort of ectoplasmic residue left over from an entity that is viewable under ultraviolet light? Do different colors appearing mean different things? I thought only one color showed up bright under blacklight: white.

Explain.

Man these people that write intrigingly great threads.
And then disappear in confounded cliffhanger form!
Very rude I should say.

SnF
edit on Rpm61515v10201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, Skunkape23, you don't strike me as delusional or ignorant... any Bob friendly dude is a friend of mine... and you DO usually say when you're being funny, so ... care to dig your hole any deeper?

What do the marks look like? The bodily fluids showing up under ultra-violet are indeed funny and gross, but now that that's past us, hopefully, what marks are we talking about?

I'm still wavering between black ops space guys tinkering with us, spirit-esque thingees and/or ultradimensionals (or something just as unknown) and/or plain ol' aliens from this realm, different solar system, to explain some of the weirdness I've judged as "real."

Have a drink, a smoke and take the plunge... it might help someone... so little fingers or claws or...?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wonder if she was abducted......
(embedding not working)
youtu.be...
edit on 15/6/15 by Esarman because: embedded youtube link not playing

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have seen a triangular pattern of dots that glows pink.
I have seen what looked like finger bruises on the thighs of a couple that had a splatter pattern that glowed blue on their thighs and belly.
I have seen a spot behind someones ear that glowed green.
These marks fade in about a day it seems, but they don't wash off.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Interesting. It reminds me of a little factoid about some Native American tribe or another (Can't remember which. It seemed to indicate a majority of them) Basically, it goes like this. If you get wounded you go see the local shaman and he cures your wounds. Well, they also believed that it you were attacked in a dream or by a spirit that you also needed treatment for those wounds, and a shaman would perform rites to cure your spirit wounds.

It mentioned localized things, like if a spirit scratches your arm then that is the area that is treated, just like a regular wound. Not some abstract ritual that just "heals spirit wounds" in a vague sense. They used the same herbs and methods as curing physical wounds which would require localized treatment as they did these so called spirit wounds.

new topics

top topics

join