It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought you might be interested in this site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

Not much to say about it. Seems incoherent and mysterious.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Seems like an art...
pretty...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes. Bad art. Incoherent, nonsensical, religious sounding babble.

What's not to like.

... except the gradient rendered fonts, so hard to read.

edit on 14/6/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
if you like nineties websites with numerology and hari krishishina,its a good website.
i didnt like it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's David Denison's art work and maybe his site.

It's mostly seems to be gematria-esque numerology with some of the same origins of most Aleister Crowley's works. These normally boil down to prophecy and numerical "proof" that all gods from all cultures are so specifically and implausibly connected that it must all be the same origin.

I don't know about this site specifically (I've never had a good eye or mind for these things) but it looks like it's passing along the same sentiments. The prophetic elements look similar to connections I've seen in the past in regards to Nostradamus's writings, as well. Again, some say this is all more proof that it's all connected and that all prophecy stems from this basic numeric set of truths.

I wish I had the patience and time to really nerd out on that sort of stuff. It's pretty cool when you get into it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Went through about 50 pages and a bunch of numerology, quantum physics, and religious stuff. I quit there. Someone may want to spend time on it, but not me.

edit on 14/6/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's a trap.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Now that's just magical, we love it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Theres some pretty neat stuff in there. You can click on some things and it will redirect you to different pages. Im reading something about the white rabbit, and my screen has also went to white instead of black. Most of it doesn't make sense to me, but some of it is pretty powerful

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intunewithmyself

Dear "intunewithmyself"? I think your "intonation" is off about this particular site. And more than a "semi-tone" or two or 3 either way....sharp or flat.

Im going with flat.

Maybe for someone else.....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen this mentioned on this site before. ??
Here we go! Here is a link to a Google search; site:abovetopsecret.com 973-eht-namuh-973.com, it shows all (or most, maybe) mentions of this site within ATS.

And here are is some info and links:
The site owner appears to be a British artist David Denison, he is the owner of the domain and his work appears on the site in question). Here is a confirmation of ownership authored by Rob Bell, who, according to another source (linked below) taught Denison to build and maintain his site.

Here's the link - reed the second post... (note: I've only red that post so far.[I thought I'd write phonetically there.])

More links that mention the site in question (I haven't read most of these):
www.topix.com/forum/ - Some interesting comments!

www.atarnotes.com/forum
timetravelinstitute.com/threads
Oh, and here is a link to the sites forum; The Oracle Forum

BTW, if anyone could give us a run down on what the bloody hell is going on with that site, I'm sure we'd appreciate the understanding
I know I would.
edit on 2015/6/16 by jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jimjolnir

I am sure that I saw this site for the first time on ATS. I found the site years later and happened to see this sub forum. Glad I did. I find the whole thing fascinating and confusing and perfect for ATS. Thanks for the info you provided. I plan on going through it when I get some time.

(post by ebolaman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join