It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Channels

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

I know, right?

We're all being way too obvious here...

PS That was sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
I am the fool.

How original
I said it before you ;p

I told you I know your journey because I have traveled it before you. And I know where you are going next too

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My statement was logical but needs mental engagement.
Many readers aren't capable of deciphering abstract thought, but I took the risk anyway ; )
reply to: CretumOrbis

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I did say I'm just acting as the official mouthpiece.

It's just an honorary title, for being excluded from the official list of Academy members.

Think we all know whom is responsible for that... *cough*

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I hear you on that, I really do.. However, my very basis for believing things are shifting is my core belief system (which has underwent major changes in the past few years, and still hasn't fully settled on anything). I want to believe things, but I feel truly skeptical of everything, even my own motives.

What I feel is that while us humans might be way off base on WHAT it is that created us, SOMETHING did. I see existence itself as a fractal of a higher consciousness that rules our domain, with infinite loops above and below, ad infinitum.

As above, so below is how some people phrase it. I don't think we are anywhere close to reaching the "end game" but there is definite evidence of something (SOMETHING) changing rapidly as of late.

Of these things, if you and I still disagree, then I suppose there isn't much point in us continuing our discussion.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I did say I'm just acting as the official mouthpiece.

What makes you think we aren't too? What makes your truth more valid than anyone else's?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Aww shucks ; )
a reply to: Temudjin

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

The mistake is to view this from the perspective of the ego and not as a part of a natural process experienced by everyone when the time is right.

I must say to those of you I've met in person, you gave me the creeps.

Your eyes tore right through me like nobody else.

Suppose I know why now, and I think I'm starting to get used to it...

Or should I say 'we'?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You are correct, once again.

We're all a bunch of clowns and fools.

I'm still getting the hang of these new usages for pronouns...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n

I hear you on that, I really do.. However, my very basis for believing things are shifting is my core belief system

So even yourself admit that the reason you think there is a quickening is because of your beliefs.

That's exactly what a confirmation bias is!

I can't blame you I was thinking the same right after my awakening, because of my enthusiasm and inability to sort between what I wanted and what is.

Maybe you are right. Maybe I am. There is only one way to know for sure. Let's meet in 50 years and see how much the world changed and consciousness evolved.

Some people did that before us too. Some people believed in a quickening before too. Even more than 100 years ago. All these people must be really disappointed to see how consciousness evolved on global scale since then.

It's a personal journey. There is no point in comparing ourselves with the world, hoping that everyone will catch up and finish the race with us. It doesn't work like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Or should I say 'we'?

We're all a bunch of clowns and fools.

Believe it or not. Being a clown and not taking this joke too seriously is the best way to go through this journey with minimum damage and maximum benefits

Consider it a test. The powerful and proud will kick and scream and crash against the harsh reality. The humble and joyful will get rid of his gravitas and fly through it all like a feather in a breeze.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

But what's the fun in doing it alone? I WANT it to work like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n

But what's the fun in doing it alone? I WANT it to work like that.

Are we alone right now?

We aren't.

On the other hand it is selfish to impose this journey on everyone just because you want them to understand what you went through and know what you know.

The journey is difficult and the burden of knowledge is heavy. That's why not everyone chooses this path and that why it's a personal enterprise.

You can easily find people who found the same truth. But you cannot impose it to others. Actually you can try all you want :p This truth can only be personally experienced. It cannot be explained. It's only through grace and personal desire that the truth makes itself known to the searcher.

That you see more and more similar minds around you simply shows that you awaken yourself more and more to this facet of reality.
edit on 17-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Ok, I'll cut straight to the issue, then.

You are insinuating that we are lying because what we say goes against 'mainstream' science.

Hold on, let me dig up one of my speeches...

a reply to: Ghost147

That's my point, you have no control of the subconscious, because 'you' are the conscious. It just does what it does, a mystery waiting to be solved. It is your internal clock and compass, your intuition and telepathic conduit.

Your conscious is the user, and the subconscious, the internet. You don't tell it what to do, it's just there, and it's linked to everyone else.

I must thank you for the opportunity to discuss such a deeply intricate topic in such detail. I do consider myself a bit of an expert in the field since I have, literally, been teaching it for as long as I can remember. Even and especially as a young child. I did so covertly when I first realized it wasn't 'normal', but I'm about done with that.

On that note, if anyone would like me to analyze their results I'd be more than happy to do so. Not to hijack the thread, but rather to draw attention to it. This is, by far, my favorite subject.

Edit: I wasn't going to mention it, but what the heck. I was @#$%face drunk when I wrote that!

a reply to: Ghost147

I have little to no respect for mental health services, in general. I know a lot of light-workers end up in that field, but it's still dominated by close-minded materialists who think they can solve your problems with pills. Anyone that thinks your physical age correlates to your mental state or that telepathy and reincarnation are just fairy tales has no business counseling anyone, because they're clearly insane.

I have no respect whatsoever for a framed piece of paper. I couldn't care less about degrees and titles, they're just meaningless labels created by and for those under the effects of amnesia. If someone needs to reference such credentials as a point in debate, they've only got one leg to stand on - and I don't mind pushing.

As out of character as it may seem, I wasn't being sarcastic when I thanked you. You've helped me articulate some things that have been weighing on my mind for some time now. I think we've both established and agreed, pretty much from the beginning, that this 'test' is only effective under ideal conditions and that someone with experience in the esoteric language of the subconscious is needed to analyze the results. I'm not terribly interested in debating the semantics of the issue, but please feel free to pick my brain on the mechanics of it.

Also, I usually refrain from correcting others' grammar but the last word in your post should be 'patients', unless you were intending it as a pun. Which is perfectly fine, of course, I love those.

Non-Sequitur PS - I'm German, I don't get hangovers.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You may have missed my speech...

I said you can ask any of us anything.

We are all one mind, and can each access the Akashic records the same as the rest of the bulls.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ya, I'm floating on a cloud right now...

Beer to drink, cats to pet, telepaths to talk to - what else could a guy want?

Hint. That was rhetorical.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I said you can ask any of us anything.

Well in that case, that puts the words "official mouthpiece" in a whole new perspective

Thank you for the proposal though. When I have any question I usually find someone who has the answer rather quickly :p

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

Some things you gotta figure out on your own.

Sometimes it takes a little help, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh, did I forget to mention?

I am the fool.

I've got the rest of the academy attached to my brain, and even the brightest minds to ever walk the Earth are having trouble keeping me in line.

Sorry, about that. :p

No, we just prefer to ignore you when we don't feel like talking. Also, giving us a headache doesn't help either.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You wouldn't join Amber and I when we asked...

Now you're propositioning me?

This is unbelievable...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join