It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about Jade Helm & Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

There is a rumour out there that government is preparing emp attack on Texas for Jade Helm.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I can't remember the last time I read a post so full of tripe. I really really hope you're just being sarcastic.
Jade Helm doesn't kick off until July 15 It's eight weeks of training ending on Sep15.
It has nothing to do with blue bell icecream which guys isn't all that great anyway. Certainly there are better ice creams in the grocers freezer. Hagandaz comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

The dates have ALWAYS been July 15 thru Sept 15. Nothing has changed. The memos dated back to April all say July 15thru Sept 15. Eight weeks, two months never has it been 90 days.

Here is one date March as a matter of fact.

www.army.mil...
edit on 6162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Certainly there are better ice creams in the grocers freezer. Hagandaz comes to mind.

BLASPHEMY!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Oh come now. Broaden your horizons. As long as it's not icy thin tasting bryers it's all good.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Seems nothing is ever a big deal until it's taken away from us.

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerdyclutzyblonde

If you believe in false flags & you read so many crazy things about what's going on in that state lately - you could start to think that maybe these "events" have been staged in order to usher in something else. Events from the very recent past to events in the very near future.

It is staged to usher in something else!!! What your seeing is an ultra sophisticated planetary take-over, very possibly by some type of hybrid human-alien intelligence. "They Live"

They are starting off on large scale exercise's.... Texas is obviously a huge target for social engineering. What your seeing in Texas right now is resource management, weather warfare... the destabilizing of agricultural and ecological systems. Raytheon Corp is already profiting from new weather warfare technologies.

Can they make it flood, take away your eggs and move whole populations?
Sure they can!

The future is all about control of resources.

edit on 17-6-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Did Bluebell go out of business or something?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I honestly have no clue. I have never been a fan of ice cream. So it's not even a big deal for me. Far as I know, they only took it out of some stores. But I'm not a good source. A friend just told me it's actually closed down till they get all their stuff cleaned and made new. So it'll be a long while before we see it again..

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I love how it's always HAARP's fault.

HAARP isn't nearly as clandestine and secret as people think. Students from the University of Fairbanks use it to study the aurora. I highly doubt some super-dooper-secret weather weapon would have college students poking around with it.

You probably could arrange a tour if you wanted. There's not much there, just some small buildings, a parking lot and the antenna array.

Unless there is some kind of huge underground complex where all the reverse-engineered alien computers are, it looks like a scientific experiment more than a secret weapon.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I love how it's always HAARP's fault.

HAARP wasn't needed for Operation Popeye or Operation Stormfury....

I would wager the people at the University of Fairbanks get to play with the kiddy version of HAARP.

They are probably looking at pretty rainbow colors.... kids these days!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I have an icecream maker anyway. No preservative all natural cream and vanilla and sugar and egg yolks.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I would wager the people at the University of Fairbanks get to play with the kiddy version of HAARP.

What good would THAT be? University researchers did most of the original work that the military wanted out of it.

Not that there weren't some purely military runs on the equipment.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What good would that be.... to test new ideas and out of this world theories, you know how kids can be creative.

They probably pass off their studies to college researchers, then that goes to some shadowy alien-hybrid government research laboratory.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

What good would that be.... to test new ideas and out of this world theories, you know how kids can be creative.

They did, in spades. Go look on googlescholar for HAARP references. Eventually, a lot of the info they needed at the time, they got. Then it went to the engineering guys.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sorry about that, I was 30 days too long. That's what happens when you get old. Numbers get confusing.

So what is the latest updates on JH15 today ?
Since there was no EMP attack on Monday surely there is something else afoot... I say Watson !?!?!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think people are blind if they think that rain is natural.they entire area is the area proclaimed to be hostile.what better why to clear the area? After katrina that area was also used for "urban combat training" as well. Dont forget about two walmarts that closed! About eight months ago i had a wierd thought in my head while awaking . something was telling me isis had something to do with walmart. so i googled it .isis had invested millions in walmart stock one week before this. now im seeing that these stores are going to be used in jade helm by our military aka isis
edit on 17-6-2015 by eli27 because: mistake

edit on 17-6-2015 by eli27 because: mis spell

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They did, in spades. Go look on googlescholar for HAARP references. Eventually, a lot of the info they needed at the time, they got. Then it went to the engineering guys.

Ah yeah, of course their was legitimate upper atmospheric research with HAARP. If that's what your getting at.
I'm sure some of those engineering guys fancy weather-modification operations.... probably unknowingly controlled by a evil alien-cryptocracy.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hagandaz comes to mind

Is the spelling of the ice-cream changed for some spelling challenged Americans?
I thought it was Häagen-Dazs?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hagandaz comes to mind

Is the spelling of the ice-cream changed for some spelling challenged Americans?
I thought it was Häagen-Dazs?

It's Häagen-Dazs, and while good, it's still no match for red velvet Ben & Jerry's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join