It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul vowes fight for Obama's trade deal isn't over!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OK, you Paul supporters. What say you to this?

www.foxnews.com...

My take on Paul was mildly positive, with reservations on a few issues. This one I add to the list and it's a biggie.

Unless I see posts that change my views, he's off my list.
edit on 14-6-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You should change the title to "Paul Ryan" as everyone who reads the title will assume Ron or Rand Paul.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Agreed, title sounds like you mean Rand Paul, not a supporter of this "agreement"...Paul Ryan, however has shown his true colors.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You should change the title to "Paul Ryan" as everyone who reads the title will assume Ron or Rand Paul.

Agreed, pretty sure OP thought it was Rand when posted
edit on thSun, 14 Jun 2015 13:56:54 -0500America/Chicago620155480 by Sremmos80 because: Reworded

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have never heard of anyone calling Paul Ryan supporters (whoever the hell they may be) PAUL supporters either.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Maybe you should have stuck with the links title.

Ryan 'optimistic’ about trade authority passage, but says Obama has 'work to do'

Why the intended misdirection??

Paul vowes fight for Obama's trade deal isn't over!?!?

edit on 6 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Problem is, it won't be over til it passes, the Money Changers will Win no matter how long it takes, Generation after Generation of Shallow Minded, Selfish, Scumbags.
edit on 14-6-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Problem is, it won't be over til it passes, the Money Changers will Win no matter how long it takes, Generation after Generation of Shallow Minded, Selfish, Scumbags.

You mean money changing runs in families?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
OK, you Paul supporters. What say you to this?

www.foxnews.com...

My take on Paul was mildly positive, with reservations on a few issues. This one I add to the list and it's a biggie.

Unless I see posts that change my views, he's off my list.

Now that I found out which "Paul" you were speaking of . S&F for this thread

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Indeed it does

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yep, I screwed up. I hate getting old......

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Not intended. My apologies...(Blush).

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No, keeping money in the family never changes.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The entire measure failed Friday when the GOP-led House overwhelming voted against a part of the proposal, the Trade Adjustment Assistance bill, which Democrats appeared to want and that extends aid to American workers financially hurt by previous trade deals.

It was canned because there were provisions that assisted American workers who lost their jobs because some greedy corporation shipped then overseas.

The idea behind Colonial style exploitation of slave labor overseas is to get labor cheaper, not offset that by compensating workers here for their loss.

As soon as the drop the workmen comp they'll go with it. They have to. Colonialism isn't changed, its just been renamed.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think Paul Ryan is the only electable Republican IMO. Although, I could be very wrong about this assumption.

Its sad because is probably gonna be a crazy republican against evil Hillary Clinton a choice I refuse to make

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am sorry to say it, but you are damn right.

We will have this crap shoved down our throats.

Otherwise, the corporations would lose..... and they can't lose. They own the Congress, POTUS and apparently the SCOTUS too.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The problem is, this society is corporate based. Right down to the little mom and pops.

There really is no practical alternative to corporations. (Unless one advocates state owned corporations, communism,)

It worked in the past. Somehow we need to make it work again without strangling the system to a point where all we've done is drive them further out of the country or be completely dominated by foreign multinationals.

I'm getting a headache....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: stosh64

Not intended. My apologies...(Blush).

No apology necessary.

Just get so used to the sensational headlines here it is easy to jump the gun, so I owe you an apology!

Sorry trucker, and it deserves a S&F. Thanks for the info

new topics

top topics

join