It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Most Corrupt Act

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a few to select from.....

President Obama and key members of his Democrat cabinet like Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, and UN Ambassador Susan Rice were all among the top ten most corrupt politicians in Washington for 2012, according to an annual list compiled by the non-partisan Judicial Watch. Also on the roster were several lawmakers including two GOP congressmen from Florida and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada).

The president himself made the infamous “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” list due to a series of scandals and broken promises that have plagued virtually his entire time occupying the White House. Lawless behavior, regular violations of the U.S. Constitution, unprecedented secrecy, and abuse of so-called “executive privilege” to protect his senior officials all contributed to Obama’s designation as one of the most crooked politicians in the capital today.

Top 10 “Most Corrupt” List Dominated by Obama Administration (as of Jan 03, 2013)

Judicial watch is not even remotely bi partasian.... You can tell the article is propaganda in the the first paragraph. That's like saying "but rush Limbaugh says he's the most corrupt pres. ever!!"

Lol you guys will fall for anything.. Wiki judicial watch before you spout garbage.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To play devil's advocate here...

Other than the guy who lost some $$ out of his tax refund due to the ACA, I don't see how any of the things attributed to Obama have personally impacted anyone's lives here, no one has given any examples.

It might strengthen your arguments if personal examples of how you were personally harmed by Obama were presented.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Anybody else get the feeling that the two parties are in cahoots with each other in order to advance one agenda and keep the sheeple divided ?

I think that is too simple of a solution. It allows for us to focus on a singular bad guy. What I think is REALLY the problem is that both parties are controlled by a myriad of interests that may or may not overlap between the different parties (even if they are ideologically opposed) that recognize and take advantage of dividing the public on issues to promote their agendas. This includes third parties as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Still can't show those trillions of dollars yet eh?

deflect and detect.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Like I said, I don't see evidence by anyone of how their lives were personally made worse on a daily basis by these things Obama did.

I see a lot of, "He's bad, and what he does is bad...so I'm mad!" or "Everyone in my family, my co-workers and friends hates him because...so, I'm gonna hate him to because!"

Beyond the ACA, I don't really see anyone's lives changing for the worse day-to-day.

Do you still wake up and put your pants on one leg at a time? Do you still make coffee and go to work? Does your car still run?

I swear, some people would blame their dog dying on Obama. Why? Because....Obama!

Our local and state politicians have a greater effect on our daily lives than those buffoons in Washington DC. The laws made by city and state officials directly and immediately impact our lives far more.

But hey, what do I know -- I'm the guy who doesn't have someone to direct their unmitigated anger at. It kind of stinks, as I wish I had someone to point at and vent on. I think I'll just start blaming everything on my coffee table. Gas price went up? Stupid coffee table. Hit all the red lights? That coffee table...
edit on 15-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Because the system is run by banks and not parties I would imagine we will see a situation similar to Greece that would go after all those lucrative overseas accounts as well...but ONLY for those NOT in the CLUB..
I would bet TPP or TISA would cover that nicely...
Or a big ass war.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You need to show credible sources.

i don't doubt the corruption and fixing, but ...

phfffft !!!

show credible sources??...for what, something that's been widely reported, and documented?.....take 2 minutes and look it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I personally think the TPP is a red herring for something far worse.

We're being worked up into a frenzy over the TPP, and congress is going to pretend to pander to the people. We all know based on the numbers that congress votes how the corporations and the 1% elite want.

The TPP is a smokescreen I think, the real stuff will be passed in tiny little chunks here and there without the people knowing. I bet they'll take the TPP and cut it up into 1,000 pieces and sneak those bits in on appropriations bills and whatnot when no one is looking. Over the course of a few years all the parts of the TPP will have passed and be in place, and BOOM we'll be none the wiser.

That's how you get unpopular legislation passed -- take it apart, sneak it through, re-assemble once it's enacted.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I can't say for Finacial international law,but it sure hasn't worked for gun control...YET.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

deflect and detect.

Billions and trillions doesn't matter the point remains the same. Which you obviously know....and I'm the one deflecting, lol.

You post flat out lies then when those arnt believed you focus on an irrelevant part of the post and act like you won... How very conservative of you..

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I personally think the TPP is a red herring for something far worse.

We're being worked up into a frenzy over the TPP, and congress is going to pretend to pander to the people. We all know based on the numbers that congress votes how the corporations and the 1% elite want.

The TPP is a smokescreen I think, the real stuff will be passed in tiny little chunks here and there without the people knowing. I bet they'll take the TPP and cut it up into 1,000 pieces and sneak those bits in on appropriations bills and whatnot when no one is looking. Over the course of a few years all the parts of the TPP will have passed and be in place, and BOOM we'll be none the wiser.

That's how you get unpopular legislation passed -- take it apart, sneak it through, re-assemble once it's enacted.

I think the smoke screen is the conspiracy. I'm sure there is some shady ness. There usually is in every bill passed.

What it really goes back to is the GOP has been pretending like the left is a demonic entity who is out to destroy America. Not a different phylosophy that they think is not as efficient. So now every law on either side is the first sign of the apocolypse. Any law they don't feel is conservative enough is proof (even the moderate republicans) are about to start there satan lead push to murder Christians.

When that's what your selling to your audience, how do you agree with anything they say? "I mean come on there all evil!"

It's ridiculous and if people actually look at various ,in the middle ,sources it's oviously how silly the Fox News types are.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

deflect and detect.

Billions and trillions doesn't matter the point remains the same. Which you obviously know....and I'm the one deflecting, lol.

You post flat out lies then when those arnt believed you focus on an irrelevant part of the post and act like you won... How very conservative of you..

I'm not one bit surprised people can't see the difference between billions and trillions !!!!!

No small wonder.

Exposed again.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I would guess 80% or more of government contracts are granted to friends and family. They don't want some of your money, they want it all.

Nepotism.

We need the NSA to spy on our government and leave the people alone.

Fair enough, but I think the evidence strongly suggests that the reason we went to war in the first place was TO GIVE HALLIBURTAN the contract. There were no WMD's there was no reason to attack Iraq espeacially sense they had nothing to so with 911. They swapped Muslims on us while we were all caught up over ground zero.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Then how was the OP personally affected by Bush? Did he own an opposing company to Haliburton?

It is nearly impossible to measure how one is affected by the President alone, since there are so many factors involved in government, finance, education, etc. I will tell you this, I watched health insurance rates skyrocket right after the passing of Obamacare. It is now more than just a small deduction out of my paycheck. It's now more like two car payments.

And then TPP will probably affect us, but it's hard to relate that back to the President. If we lose a job, one might blame the company first. After NAFTA passed, I watched factory after factory close down and move to Mexico. I was living in Kentucky at the time, and decided making money off of factories in the southern midwest was going to be a bad idea. So I up and left for NY to pursue a dream or two.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

deflect and detect.

I'm not one bit surprised people can't see the difference between billions and trillions !!!!!

No small wonder.

Exposed again.

Do you really think ANYONE in the world reads that and thinks "burn!!" ??

Child...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

Then how was the OP personally affected by Bush? Did he own an opposing company to Haliburton?

It is nearly impossible to measure how one is affected by the President alone, since there are so many factors involved in government, finance, education, etc. I will tell you this, I watched health insurance rates skyrocket right after the passing of Obamacare. It is now more than just a small deduction out of my paycheck. It's now more like two car payments.

And then TPP will probably affect us, but it's hard to relate that back to the President. If we lose a job, one might blame the company first. After NAFTA passed, I watched factory after factory close down and move to Mexico. I was living in Kentucky at the time, and decided making money off of factories in the southern midwest was going to be a bad idea. So I up and left for NY to pursue a dream or two.

The OP was corruption not most people effected anyway.

Starting a war that you pay your company billions in tax dollars is like the definition of corrupt.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Reading through the thread and seeing some of the replies, I feel as though I should change my initial reply.

Obama's most corrupt act is that he is just too darned awesome!

People just don't "get" how awesome and wonderful he really is!

If he were a super-hero he'd be. . . what am I saying.

He's already a superhero!

*sigh*

(he's just so dreamy)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Reading through the thread and seeing some of the replies, I feel as though I should change my initial reply.

Obama's most corrupt act is that he is just too darned awesome!

People just don't "get" how awesome and wonderful he really is!

If he were a super-hero he'd be. . . what am I saying.

He's already a superhero!

*sigh*

(he's just so dreamy)

You would be the only one who feels that way lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join