It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars picture showing a alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: lostbook
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.....Very interesting! I've always said that any life on Mars would be found underground. That's the only logical conclusion one could make based on the evidence.

Yep, and those prints in the ground goes directly to it

I have spent a ton of time looking at Mars. There is no way you could pick out footprints on such a mess of a picture especially that far away.

Let us pretend that is a Martian Woman. Look at her tiny lil feet...now show me a footprint?

Okay lets Call it disurbed dirt then, you are right I cant tell her correct shoe size. gesshh.. I was natruly looking for signs of prints in the ground when stating I Can see something standing there

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Spacespider

Cleavage? Did you say, cleavage? Now you have my attention. The possibility of footprints and man hole covers and tents and buildings, heck, even hot dog stands on Mars hold little interest to me, but CLEAVAGE on Mars,,, now THAT is an entirely different matter.

Take OFF your blindfold and take a good long look.. And come back to me..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Alien home ?

There appears to be standing a woman with long hair and dress, looking at the rover from a cliff.
Right above her there is a ledge where there are footprints
that leads to a something that looks like a manhole with a lever on top.
And close to her looks something to be a small building/tent
And just to her left is what appears to be a wall painting (a greeting?)

Source picture (link to nasa down in bottom page)

(notice the footprints)

Overview of point of interest

Overview with points of interest marked

Alien with long hair, in a dress and showing cleavage ?

Manhole with wrench on top

Building/tent of some kind

Wall painting

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I was going to ignore this but that alien woman picture changed my mind. Please continue...

In all seriousness, I think I've become jaded to the "special features" in space photos. I remember being a child & the Mars Face was all the rage. Then I remember seeing clearer pictures from better angles & was disappointed. I remember the close-up of the "Pillars of Creation" & wondering if that was God's actual hand or some Angel's hand at work. Then I saw pictures that showed a wider view of it and was disappointed. I think you get the point.

I'm not going to say any of these are real or fake. I'd have to see them in person to be sure (especially the woman, heh heh). But I don't get my hopes up on these things because they could just be rocks with unique designs. Or shadows. Or ancient alien ghosts cursed to roam their former empires for eternity!!! But I'll go with rocks until I get more information.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Guys, please stop with off topic comments... Or start your own tread

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Let's keep the discussion On Topic , Please.

We don't discuss banned members and certainly not in a topical discussion.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You will need to find them, or you will be living high on rocks the rest of your life..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OK. As you suggested, I went back and looked and looked again at the picture you presented. I checked my own limited ability to see things pareidolially and still can find no cleavage and I know this for an asurity as I can see cleavage in the way the falling leaves of autumn pile up in my back yard.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Stop being so SOoooooooooooooooooooooo eager to jump the easy rock gun. 

Is that an order?
I looked at the pics. I see rocks that looks somewhat like things that are found here on Earth.

I saw a potato that looked like the outline of the State of Texas when viewed from a certain angle once. Was the potato Texas?

At some point, I will stop looking at these threads altogether, because there haven't been any hits yet.

I have seen many in the Curiosity potential oddities 2014 and 2015 forum.
Sampler from my pictures, many of us find the same objects, many of these were found by people on that thread.Clearly we all see things different and some men's garbage rock is another Woman's insect :-0

I like this guy

Abandoned robot

Many kinds of Fossils

Many kinds of shells

Many that could be insects in my opinion

I saw this on one of the very first forums years ago on ATS there were a ton of interesting things in those pictures.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Thanks, sounds interesting
That will keep me busy for some time

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: lostbook
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.....Very interesting! I've always said that any life on Mars would be found underground. That's the only logical conclusion one could make based on the evidence.

Yep, and those prints in the ground goes directly to it

I have spent a ton of time looking at Mars. There is no way you could pick out footprints on such a mess of a picture especially that far away.

Let us pretend that is a Martian Woman. Look at her tiny lil feet...now show me a footprint?

Okay lets Call it disurbed dirt then, you are right I cant tell her correct shoe size. gesshh.. I was natruly looking for signs of prints in the ground when stating I Can see something standing there

I don't think you can even see disturbed dirt, what you are seeing is scattered rocks.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OK. As you suggested, I went back and looked and looked again at the picture you presented. I checked my own limited ability to see things pareidolially and still can find no cleavage and I know this for an asurity as I can see cleavage in the way the falling leaves of autumn pile up in my back yard.

Hmm.. Clear as day for me
Perhaps you Should download the original from nasa, and see if that helps

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Man, never seen a thread with so many off topic posts before.

I do commend the mods for that. This ridicule and trying to play comedian needs to stop when trying to have an intelligent discussion on these subjects.

Now, nice find Spacespider.

I have something here from Andrew D. Basiago, president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society. A paper titled Discovery Of Life On Mars.

The findings are phenomenal. There are a variety of reptilian species as well as different typologies of hominoids roaming around. Structures are included too. All pics courtesy of NASA. After analyzing all of those images, this was Basiago's conclusion:

Mars is inhabited. It is inhabited by humanoid beings like us and also by animal species that are like those that exist on Earth in this age, that once existed on Earth in prehistoric times, or that are hybrids that possess the characteristics of two or more Earth species at once. These include human-insect hybrids and human-lizard hybrids.

But it's hard to have a real discussion when the only data given is a picture. It literally becomes a discussion of "what do you see? I see this". Without anything else to go by, it's hard to begin.

Was there a series of photos showing the "woman" moving to different locations? What is the "painting supposed to be? Was there an analysis that showed the darker markings were actually a different substance, hence, "paint"? Was there an infrared image showing warm liquids oozing out of the manhole cover? Also, why a manhole cover? It doesn't look like a manhole cover to me so it seems a little... "iffy".

(post by funbox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Most of that is sedimetary rock, formed over millenia by water which then dried up, possibly more than once. Once the surface water had gone, erosion set into the layers and you see the layers as they are now, looking like brick walls as in the picture below, all that layered rock is probably so dry and brittle now you could break it in your hand, just thin crust, and not a place to be walking around.
As for the ghostly lady, how do you rationalise a being so tiny that you barely see her, then show footprints that would be on an entirely different scale. It makes no sense, neither does the idea of a tent in the middle of a pile of rock that could likely fall at anytime. This not thinking out of the box at all, it's picking diverse things and trying make a scene out of it like kids do when they play with a big tonka toy, and a tiny plastic dinosaur.,..they don't care about size.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join