It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF Gore Was Elected In 2000, Would 9/11 Have Gone Forward ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Ah, I sigh a grateful sigh when I get to connect to people that surprise me with their intelligence like you Kratos40, it always feels so good to be reminded that there are lots of awake people out there. Needless to say I agree with everything you say. All I would say in response is to be tuned in that part of us that knows this current exploitative system is wrong: This is the fire of our very humanity. Thank you for your response.

edit on 13-6-2015 by tridentblue because: care and wording

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I counted at least 5 members in the Bush administration in 2001 that were on PNAC, would that have happened with a Gore administration ?

Since they were such heavy neo-cons, I doubt it. The perfect people were in power to carry out the mandate of PNAC, which they even admit succeeded and was disbanded in 2006.

In 2006 former executive director of the PNAC Gary Schmitt said PNAC had never been intended to "go on forever," and had "already done its job," suggesting that "our view has been adopted."

edit on 14-6-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: Annee

Annee, I'm not so sure "O" is running the presidency, at least in the sense people expected him to when he was elected. There are obviously forces pushing our elected officials this way and that.

I will say this. I think "O" was clearly groomed for the position.

Bigger question is: are those behind the curtain on the same team?

Speaking of grooming, isn't it a coincidence that Jeb Bush was in Europe at the same time the Bilderberg conference was going on in Austria? This article made me laugh.

Jeb Bush 2016: Bush confident as he wraps up European tour in Estonia

Do you remember when Obama and Hillary were running against each other in 2012, the Bilderberg meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia?

It does not surprise me that the most successful (money/power) people in the world get together to discuss how the world should be run. Seems logical to me.

Like Hillary or not - - she is the most qualified politician at present to be president.

I'd say the need for a well groomed, intelligent black president, probably had more viability against the Right Wing in 2012 - - then a woman president would have. Even though she is far more qualified.

------------------------------------------------

And back to the OP.

I think 911 would have happened no matter what. The difference is what Gore would have done about it.

That difference is what greatly concerned the PNAC.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

Annee, I'm not so sure "O" is running the presidency, at least in the sense people expected him to when he was elected. There are obviously forces pushing our elected officials this way and that.

I will say this. I think "O" was clearly groomed for the position.

Nothing against you....but:

Like Hillary or not - - she is the most qualified politician at present to be president.

Bigger question is: are those behind the curtain on the same team?

Speaking of grooming, isn't it a coincidence that Jeb Bush was in Europe at the same time the Bilderberg conference was going on in Austria? This article made me laugh.

Jeb Bush 2016: Bush confident as he wraps up European tour in Estonia

Do you remember when Obama and Hillary were running against each other in 2012, the Bilderberg meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia?

It does not surprise me that the most successful (money/power) people in the world get together to discuss how the world should be run. Seems logical to me.

I'd say the need for a well groomed, intelligent black president, probably had more viability against the Right Wing in 2012 - - then a woman president would have. Even though she is far more qualified.

------------------------------------------------
Nothing against you but this statement (Ugh!):

"Like Hillary or not - - she is the most qualified politician at present to be president."

Politician is right. That is the truth of the matter. Why can't Joe Schmoe from Northern Idaho run for Prez? I know, because you need a billion dollars in a trust to run for such things.

And back to the OP.

I think 911 would have happened no matter what. The difference is what Gore would have done about it.

That difference is what greatly concerned the PNAC.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Of course it would. NO INSIDE JOB.

The Saudis would of gone ahead either way quite possibly!!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This happened at the beginning of Bush's Presidency and the one's who few the planes were in place for like 7 years or more, so it really doesn't matter who the puppet masters were the plan was started long before Bush or Gore.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I think as long as we interfere with ME affairs, it doesn't matter who is in charge, the extremist knobrots would still be pissed off enough to attempt such things.

It wasn't just some Canadian Punjab Chinese Iraqi's. It was Saudi intelligence. With help from the ISI. With a little nod and wink from the good o'l USA.

This operation was by far more complex than Osama's infrastructure allowed.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
he was elected.....wasn't he?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think we need to question what Al Qaeda really is. What sort of state sponsor is behind highly organized Islamic political violence.

There's too many questions. Not enough democracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
The right tool for the right job, ya know?

Bush was the right guy (and at the right time) for the "war on terror". If Gore had "won" (wink), he may have been the right guy to more aggressively implement Agenda 21, no? Not as instantly dramatic as 911 by any means, but equally if not more destructive to human liberty in its long-term ramifications.

So they may have simply delayed one program and accelerated the other. Gotta use the right tool for the right job.

Either way, we lose. And it's been planned that way from the very start. The game is rigged no matter what.

We all know this, guys. C'mon, man.

The way of the knife right....looks like the servant (CIA) got bigger than the master.....

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It would have happened anyway. The planning by, I believe Islamists, but if you believe otherwise, the planning took years. It was in the works long before the elections.

The only difference, Gore would have found a way to blame it on global warming.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Sure. Then any members you don't like, you can just go across the board de-staring all of their posts to get them banned. We won't have a big member base but those left will probably agree on everything.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
he was elected.....wasn't he?
absofrockinglutly. He just wasn't lucky enough to have a brother who was governor of the state that challenged that fact.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JeanPaul

Really? Training men to fly a plane needed the backing of governmental leaders? Paying for lessons required the financial backing of oil rich nations? All of it was easily in the hands of that cracked faction known as Al Qaida. They probably didn't plan on those buildings falling. There they just got lucky.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The "Blame Bush" craze started when somebody blamed him for winning the election.

The Electoral College system works in strange ways doesn't it.

Presidents Winning Without Popular Vote

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Blame Bush" craze started when somebody blamed him for winning the election.

The Electoral College system works in strange ways doesn't it.

Presidents Winning Without Popular Vote

Actually, there used to be a website called: "Bush Bones", prior to W's election.

Its not just W, its the whole Bush Dynasty.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Is it still there?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Is it still there?

Doesn't seem to be.

Not sure if everything was factual, but it was fascinating.

This would have been just prior to 2000 - - when I was researching the candidates.

edit on 14-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The democrats didn't have a document signed by members of the next administration like the republicans did. PNAC is real and was signed by many of Bush's cabinet, it clearly called for a Pearl Harbor type attack to drum up public support for our wars in the Middle East.

So no I don't think 9/11 or the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq would have happened if Gore would have won.

Bush was appointed as president by the supreme court when it was the job of Congress to resolve the issue, thanks to Jeb the governor of Florida and Harris the secretary of state the election was stolen IMO.

But I feel the same group that orchestrated 9/11 are the same group that assassinated the Kennedy brothers.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I say no. To me it was evident that there was a war/competition brewing between the puppet masters. Once Bushivus II got the Florida count, it was time to implement the plan. Even though Gore the Bore won the popular vote.
Isn't it interesting that we go from having a surplus to having a deficit? Most of the 9/11 highjackers were Saudi Arabians, but instead of confronting the Saudis, we attack Afghanistan in a half-assed kind of way. Then Bushivus II and Darth Cheney go full on to pursuade public opinion and force the United States to attack Iraq.
I remember vividly this time in my life. To my relief, others saw the bovine scat as well. We all felt like we were in a bizarro world. The world changed. The timeline changed...if you will.

So you think the timeline changed. Is that really easier than admitting you simply were woken up to reality and couldn't handle it, so you went back to sleeping in your bizarro world?

Some terrorists hijacked some planes and blew up the towers. Bush happened to be president. So instead of realizing the painful truth, that terrorists and many nations hate the US and western thought in general, you'd rather believe you existed in a bizarro world of inside jobs and psyops and timeline chnages and whatever else.

The terrorists and haters of the US are still out there and wars will continue. Your conspiracy theories will only grow more complicated to explain what happens. And it all threatens to destroy your sanity.

In my eyees the conflicts in this world are largley driven by religious intolerance and cultural dogma. Communists vs Capitalists. Islamists vs Jews. Eastern thought vs Western thought. 9/11 didn't change this.
edit on 14-6-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join