It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF Gore Was Elected In 2000, Would 9/11 Have Gone Forward ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: Annee

Annee, I'm not so sure "O" is running the presidency, at least in the sense people expected him to when he was elected. There are obviously forces pushing our elected officials this way and that.

I will say this. I think "O" was clearly groomed for the position.

Bigger question is: are those behind the curtain on the same team?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

911 happened 8 and a half months into the Bush Presidency.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm one of the few that still believe that it was 19 terrorists from the Middle East that hijacked the planes and flew them into the world trade centers.

And power of Alah took down WTC 7

Right Beeze

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think as long as we interfere with ME affairs, it doesn't matter who is in charge, the extremist knobrots would still be pissed off enough to attempt such things.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Yes, it would have.

9/11 happened about 18 months into the Bush Presidency, meaning that it wasn't Bush policies that caused 9/11, planning was likely well underway well before the 2000 election

Damn

You make so much sense it's painful.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Annee, well that's a good question, are they on the same team. With the influence I've seen them exert, you'd think things would be running quite a lot smoother if they were. So I think there are different teams, certainly at the global scale. The press knows a lot they don't let on, but you'll see patterns in who they talk about in certain ways. For instance, there is a feared sovereign force in China, a respected one in the Middle East (close to Saudi) and EU, and at least two global forces that have some market share in the US... These forces are clearly competing for control, and collaborating when its useful in very long strategic games, with the aims of gaining the top spot in the NWO I don't want to tie them to nationalities, because they really are beyond that at this point. I think its a highly strategic global game, but its a game that's largely out of the sight of us common folk.

edit on 13-6-2015 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tridentblue

Annee, I'm not so sure "O" is running the presidency, at least in the sense people expected him to when he was elected. There are obviously forces pushing our elected officials this way and that.

I will say this. I think "O" was clearly groomed for the position.

Bigger question is: are those behind the curtain on the same team?

Speaking of grooming, isn't it a coincidence that Jeb Bush was in Europe at the same time the Bilderberg conference was going on in Austria? This article made me laugh.

Jeb Bush 2016: Bush confident as he wraps up European tour in Estonia

Do you remember when Obama and Hillary were running against each other in 2012, the Bilderberg meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia? There was a time span when both candidates disappeared for a few hours. Of course with Chatham House rules, we will never know if they presented at that meeting.
Also, why a Clinton again? Why another Bush again? And why so many second rate Republicans are running this time around?
Out of the millions of citizens in the U.S.A. this is all we have to offer? Of course not. The chess pieces have been put into place and the money distributed.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
A bunch of terrorists , predominantly from Saudi Arabia decided to fly planes into the WTC .

That is only a theory. Nothing about 9/11 has ever been proven. Ever.

IF 9/11 was an inside job as some evidence suggests, then the right people had to be in the right places to make it happen. Namely, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Little do people know that Cheney and Rumsfeld manufactured false data in the 1970's to claim that Russia was amassing weapons, and trying to get the U.S. to go to war then. The same exact thing they did for Iraq.

I'd lay money that if Gore had been president (like the actual numbers represented), then 9/11 would not have happened. At least not while Gore was president. That's why we have documented evidence that the 2000 elections were rigged so that Bush could be president, and Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc., could be in power in their respective positions to carry out their parts on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Would like to think there would be an alternative timeline, but it just may be hopeful thinking. Such as considering with politics, it's all same sides of a different coin, why would it have been stopped if that was the ultimate plan anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What are you talking about? Al Gore was elected. He just didn't get to be our president.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
in 1996 if a certain grub worm would not have attacked a certain mosquito would Brett Favre had won the Super Bowl.

S&F for a reduculous idea thread... we need more for my amusement.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

What are you talking about? Al Gore was elected. He just didn't get to be our president.

YES! He was.

And I personally think he would have been a great president.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What do you mean IF Gore was elected. He was elected.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

I wish we had a feature on ATS to remove stars from certain "members". Once you get into the negative for negative comments, you are banned. What the heck are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

You mean none of the conspiracy stuff has been proven obviously.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Too bad Obama and Hillary didn't run against one and other in 2012 so no one can remember that. They faced each other in 2008 .

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Probably something like that. People constantly make the mistake of ascribing values, any values, to TPTB. What they don't understand is that their power comes from the fact that they are married to method, the method being manipulation. They take whatever action increases their power optimally. The problem with their approach is there is no "there" there. They never get there, because they never had a destination to begin with: they never win and get to see a world living with their values - instead they are a machine, programmed to burn all values to win, and if it ever can, it stands in the end for nothing. There has to be a better way than this.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

yeah.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ah, I stand corrected. It was Obummer and the Mitt the last round. Did the Bilderbergers meet at Chanitilly, Virginia two years in a row?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

I see what you mean. We are all (us lower and middle class) slaves to this "method". Just like house mortgages. If we are not lucky enough, we borrow fiat currency from the banks to get a mortgage to get a house. The American Dream. Instead, it's a nightmare. There is a reason why they call these overpriced housing options "mortgages":

1350-1400; earlier morgage, Middle English < Old French mortgage, equivalent to mort dead (< Latin mortuus) + gage pledge, gage1

We pledge until our deaths to pay for this overpriced roof over our heads. Since for a few decades, all frame and stucco that probably only cost 10k to build. It's hilarious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join