It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Is Only A Human Concept

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The following insight is partial information from a channelling (remote writing) I received 12 years ago at the age of 16. The message has been condensed and edited in some parts into my own words for this post. The key points and overall message have remained intact.

Take with a grain of salt

We Humans tend to judge everything from our limited point of view. This deeply seated need is just part of our nature. As a result, it is often difficult to evaluate concepts which step outside of those boundaries. One term, which we humans consistently misuse, is ‘unconditional love’. Humans tend to give the spirit and the universal energy, or consciousness, a human characteristic.

Various groups and teachers hold out that universal love is defined in many different ways.

1. Universal love is universal conscious.

2. Universal love is perfect harmony.

3. Universal love is loss of ego and total submergence in all it is.

I will not follow their approach and indeed will take a significantly different path. I am not arguing with their approach except to suggest they seem to perceive the topic from a human (encultured Ego perspective), and not as a spiritual being or from a higher mind. I will state that if universal love is the universal consciousness, then automatically it is in perfect harmony and everything is totally submerged, as everything is made up of universal energy. However, to achieve what the universal energy intends its spirits/self to achieve, universal love, under this description would be counter-productive.

Some argue that learning about love or universal love is the purpose of our lives on this plane. It is not! The purpose as communicated to me from Energy for being here is simply to have experiences and to learn about all the emotions generated by each event in our lives, not only including love.

Love

First let us understand what love is. Love is, from a human perspective, an emotion. It relates to the feelings of individuals for others, animals and more. However, while love involves emotions, often the first initiation of love is recognition, perhaps subtly, that there may be an opportunity to develop a physical or intellectual relationship. Immediately there are chemical reactions within the body, which stimulate bonding.

As a general statement, the love of a woman for a man is initially the result of something attracting her attention or mental awareness. Immediately her body responds with a chemical release. From this starting point, the woman develops emotional attachments, which in turn cause more mental images and chemical links. Mixed in with this is the building of an initial energetic cord, which links the energetic bodies of both individuals. These strengthen with each increase in mental, chemical and emotional response. The love of a man for a woman is essentially the same, although at a different pace.

There are other types of love of course, such as a mother for her child; however, it is unnecessary to delve deeper into these, except to note, that they are also initially based upon a chemical reaction of the physical body. If you wish to challenge that statement, there is ample scientific documentation you can research to validate the statement.

Unconditional Love

Unconditional love is one-step further. Unconditional love involves the recognition of traits and/or actions by the loved individual that are not acceptable in their relationship or society. Notwithstanding the traits or actions, one person continues to maintain a love for the person. They may strongly disagree with what the person did; however, they still feel a deep love for them. An example, a son who is in jail for a cruel and unjustified crime may receive unconditional love from his mother. The mother will disagree with what he did and think he should stand for punishment, yet still love him.

I know some will immediately disagree and debate the definitions provided earlier. Consider this:

*Love on the Spiritual Plane

There is no such thing as love, let alone unconditional love, on the spiritual plane.

Unconditional love is an aspect of human function, most often exhibited between parents and children, and it is, unfortunately, rarely experienced in the human consciousness. Why rarely? Rarely is the best description, for although many speak of it, few actually practice it.

To understand the position and impact love has on the spiritual path you need to understand that the spirit does not love. Love is a human response and condition. The spirit uses love as a tool.

Let me explain:

Our energetic system creates energy cords between every person to whom we interact. It does not matter how short the interaction. The cords get stronger the longer the interaction and the more emotion displayed. The energy cords, which the human energy field creates between chakras or other specific body areas, strengthen in response to the mental, chemical, emotional and energetic body responses.

The process follows specific steps:

1. You interact with someone. If it is a straightforward business interaction, there is little emotion and the cords, which are created, drop away quickly. If it is someone you feel an interest in, love or anger, the cords which start to form, will continue to grow after you part.

2. The brain creates chemical response to a person’s presence. This is the basic physical like or dislike chemical response initially experienced before the brain gets involved and it becomes an emotional response. This is part of the survival function.

3. The body’s chemicals create an emotional response to the person within the brain. This emotion response may be negative, or extremely positive. Often you cannot intellectually explain why you hold the feelings you do about the person.

4. Energetic cords continue to strengthen.

5. You part and the chemical response continues whenever you are with the person or they are in your thoughts. There is no difference to the brain.

6. With the continued chemical input, you also develop more emotional responses and an intellectual interest in the other person.

7. Energetic cords continue to strengthen.

8. These continue to follow the same pattern until the person is absent from your mind for an extended time or they do something which removes your emotional reactions. These steps apply to love or anger.

9. Regardless if you have lost a love, separated from a person who hurt you, the cords will create a reaction whenever you think of them. This is why people who have emotional problems with past memories need to release their cords. Releasing of the energetic cords will slowly delete all emotional responses to a person.

The above list represents the human body’s response in the development of any relationship.

To be continued:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Prt.II

The development of energetic cords is strictly a physiological function. The use of energy and chemicals are NOT spiritual functions; they are simply an aspect of the human body. The spirit does NOT have the same trigger mechanisms and does NOT develop a ‘love’ relationship. The spirit does NOT have ‘chemical’ reactions nor does it develop cords.

Does the spirit have and show love or unconditional love? The straightforward answer is: No. The term ‘love’ is unknown to the spirit when in the universal energy. It is one of the most complex emotional and physiological human aspects the spirit is learning when it undertakes human experience (incarnates). Love, as discussed above, is strictly a human response.

If the spirit does not have love, what does it show toward humans?

The Upper Spiritual Consciousness (Spirit/Energy Signature/ Higher Mind/Self) has access to the memories and emotions of every lifetime it has experienced and also the memories and emotions of every Being who has ever incarnated. As such, it is able to draw on those memories and experiences, and re-experience the emotional love (or any other emotion) that the human host felt toward other humans during a specific incarnation. That love is real, while being experienced. If that memory is completed and returned to the universal memory, the upper spiritual consciousness does not have any lingering emotional response toward any human body. Energy in its pure (or original state) is always neutral.

The Lower Spiritual Consciousness (Inner Consciousness/ Lower Mind/ Intuitive Mind) is the active part of the spiritual consciousness, which incarnates. The Lower Spiritual Consciousness is what many mistake as "the Higher Self" -- which it is NOT. The Lower Spiritual Consciousness during the incarnation, shares the emotional experience with the human consciousness (Mind). It is the Lower Spiritual Consciousness which carries the experiences and emotions back to the spirit and places it into the universal memory. While incarnated, the Lower Spiritual Consciousness knows love and experiences it as the human consciousness explores it. However, once it rejoins the Upper Spiritual Consciousness, it releases that awareness of love into the universal memory.

This is essential. If it held onto love for the other spirits (human hosts) and it re-incarnated, it would face considerable difficulty developing a balanced life and ability to love someone else. When the Lower Spiritual Consciousness sets past loves aside, it is able to develop a new love experience in the new life. It is able to experience and explore all the moments, which build love into a full bloom.

The Human Consciousness experiences love. It develops a strong connection to its children and to its mate. The human body is able to develop a sense of love toward a wide range of people although the love will vary in intensity and emotional complexity depending upon the person or situation. As an example, the love of a parent is different from the love of a child or a spouse.

Yet all love developed by the Human Consciousness develops for two main reasons.

1. Survival, which is the human consciousness’s primary responsibility. It recognizes that love makes bonding and survival much more successful. Therefore, it uses the chemical reactions and the emotional bonds to create a human response, which leads to love.

2. The Lower Spiritual Consciousness' main responsibility is to experiencing events and the human consciousness' related emotions.It is the Watcher. The human consciousness has no responsibility in the development of experience, except that it provides the lower spiritual consciousness a body/Avatar with which to experience the events it has chosen. As the presence or absence of love is one of the most powerful experiences on the earth plane, the lower spiritual consciousness is able to use the human consciousness’ desire for love as a tool to learn more about the experience.

Some people will react to this supposed lack of love and claim that the whole purpose of mankind is to learn to love. One main purpose of the human consciousness may well be classified as learning to love, for it aids in survival. However, the spiritual consciousness does not need to be concerned about survival, other than how it affects their experience. The spirit has no need to love.

That does not mean the spirit is, in human terms, ‘hardhearted’. It is just that the spirit is not human and functions on a level beyond the human understanding. The universal energy/Self ‘cares’ for all its creations for it both created them and now uses them for experience and introspection through involution. However, what the spirit feels depends on the moment. If it is before the spirit's life review, use of the term ‘love’ is acceptable. After the life review use of the term 'love’ is incorrect.

When you, the human, envision your arm, you do not think in terms of loving it. You want it to be healthy, and likely do not actually notice it unless something it does or feels creates a problem. You do not think of your heart as an object you love as it is also just a part of you. You usually do not think of your whole body from a perspective of self-love. If you do, you are unusual. You want your body to be healthy, and when you refer to self-love, you are usually referring to the care you administer to the body.

Your spirit, which is made up from both the Upper and Lower spiritual consciousnesses (Two Witnesses) are parts of the universal energy of Self. As a conscious entity, the universal energy or consciousness does not think of the parts with love, in human terms, but as you think of the arm and heart, as parts you want to operate efficiently and in a healthy state.

To be cont.

edit on 13-6-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Prt.III

The following quote is unaltered from the channelling:

You must understand that you are part of the universal energy. You are a spirit. The universal energy created the spirit and the human form. Your spirit shares the human form with the human consciousness. Therefore, you are part of the universal energy. You do not feel love in the human sense for yourself.

As for reacting with love towards other spirits, your spirit does NOT have a ‘love’ emotion or state towards the other spirits. All spirits are part of the universal energy, and while all have separate consciousnesses, they share a common consciousness in the universal energy. They are all instantly connected and aware of each other. They would consider the others, much as discussed above, part of the whole.

Let us use the human form as an example. It is possible to use the physical structure to represent, in a limited way, how universal energy works. Imagine the human brain representing universal energy. Your right side of the brain controls and operates the left arm. Your left side of the brain controls and operates the right arm. As each arm must be operated and controlled independently, yet work together, you may say that a different sub-consciousness, governed by the whole brain operates both, for the brain must be fully aware of what each arm is doing.

While the specialized consciousnesses of the brain are aware of their side’s function, the whole brain governs both halves, and they are instantly connected. This is similar to the functioning of the universal energy and spirit. The brain does not love its parts nor does the universal energy love its spirits.

By extending that example to the spirits, you will understand that spirits do NOT love each other. The spirits are all part of the whole, and as such, the universal energy is aware of but does not love each part. IT wants them to function efficiently and to experience. The universal energy is aware of what each is doing, yet it allows each spirit’s consciousness to function independently. However, using a human term, the spirits care for each other, for they willingly provide assistance to each other so that each may experience as much as is possible while incarnating.

From the spiritual perspective, an emotional love is a tool which may be used to ensure the success of an action or relationship. Spirits, which require a ‘love’ emotion to achieve a specific purpose can, instantly, be filled with a strong emotional love for another spirit or human body. This may be necessary when welcoming a lower spiritual consciousness or offering support. People often report they feel a flood of warmth and love when they meet their guides or other entities. This is simply because, without that love, they may turn away. The love is real when used for these purposes. The spirit draws this emotion from the universal memory as required. It is a true meaning of love, for it is the emotional memory, which relates to the incarnated individual they are greeting.

There is no such thing as love or unconditional love on the spiritual plane. It is experienced only on the earth plane by the human consciousness and the lower spiritual consciousness.

Don’t be dismayed. Don’t be dismayed. Although there is no such thing as unconditional love on the spiritual plane, you can and should continue to seek and give love in all you do. It is part of your human condition and experience. It would be best though, if you recognized that the human condition is replaced by an overwhelming sense of inclusion in the universal consciousness. This sense of inclusion or being part of the universal consciousness is far more potent and all encompassing than the term love can ever imply.

Thank you for taking the time and energy to read.

thingsbiological.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Love Is Only A Human Concept

You sure?

edit on 13-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Just sharing what I channelled. I would "love" to tell you more, but I'm not that bored. Btw, read the entire OP before commenting. I can tell by your photos you did not...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Good thinking, and well articulated. Thanks for writing.

What of giving up one's life for another out of love, and thereby negating spirit, body, survival and love itself?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok dude your wrong about love its for all beings in creation and all experience it in varied degrees, some more than others. Oh and there are other beings in the universe who experience love too just to broaden your perspective a bit. Love is infinate and everywhere period.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't feel that it's at all necessary to tell you how I feel about the principle of love, I know that i'm going to have to spend the rest of my life expressing it one way or another, and I think that i'll accomplish more by expressing it in everyday language of words than on the keys of a keyboard.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The only why you have presented is to be connected to the universal consciousness.

What response do you get when you are connected? What does it feel like, what emotional response do you have?

I cannot define love, but when I am connected to the Universal Conscious if feels like Love.

My why is to be connected to this universal Love.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You'd have to be an eejit not to love this world..I do, it's gobsmackingly beautiful overall, just the way it is. That beauty is not transferable. I didn't ask to come here, and so there were no preconditons or preconceptions for that matter, but I'm glad I happened for the very short time we endure here, and even the world is likely to cease to exist, just the same as ourselves, all just a matter of time. If you want to evoke spirits, go ahead, it's easy to do..just another comfort zone.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If love is intellectual then it is a concept.
So you could skip you logical calisthenics as that is the total logical fallacy of you lengthy argumentation.
Of course, on a practical level, love is an experience not of the intellect.
And there you have it folks...
A conundrum that can only be solved by... love.
Don't worry, you have all of eternity to figure it out.
Just don’t suffer your brain when it is your heart that your after, something you ego will surely fail to grasp as it is a logic machine.
Your true self get's it, though. It is before thought begins, but not antithetical to it.
The truth is simple.
Too simple for the ego.
But not for the heart.
The truth shall set you free.
Go forth and prosper.

edit on 13-6-2015 by starswift because: poetics

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What about animals? At least the ones with bigger brains such as elephants, the great apes, ceteceans, and even dogs for example.
Perhaps love is universal. It is not just something ingrained in our genes for survival.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have accepted the precept that 'there is no such thing as love or conditional love on the spiritual plane' as unquestionable truth merely because it came to you one day when you were young. You were deluded then and you remain deluded now. However, having said that, it is your truth. Why this is so I can't tell you. I am not a psychologist. On reading your comments it seems that you are adverse to considering alternative views. Good luck with where you are going.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I also think that love is a very earthly concept, and way too overrated. I cant express my opinions about love half as good as you do (mostly because of the language barrier) , but i agree with your general point about love and higher spiritual level.
S&F OP

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Very interesting op. I havent been "channeling" alien messages
....but some of this stuff rings truthful.

Love is kind of...stimulus for continuing procreation. Without it guess it wouldnt be as interesting to a species.

A tool of "creation"...so to speak. Peraph even a necessary component for civilized society.

I can understand the concept of spirit not "feeling love" on a higher conciousness level. Even in earthly terms....it all comes down to experiences.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Who knows. Love is a mystery. I love some people and have no clue why. There is NO logic to it at all. It just is to me. I don't question it anymore. TV quotes are.....stupid I know. I heard this yesterday and liked it, so I am just throwing out there for thought:

"Love is the one force that cannot be explained, cannot be broken down into a chemical process. It is the beacon that guides us back home when no one is there, and the light that illuminates our loss. Its absence robs us of all pleasure of our capacity for joy. It makes our nights darker and our days gloomier. But when we find love no matter how wrong, how sad, or how terrible we cling to it. It gives us our strength. It holds us upright. It feeds on us and we feed on it. Love is our grace. Love is our downfall."

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist!
Humans have a concept of it, but that concept is not it!

Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity. The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death. Tomorrow, when resurrection comes, The heart that is not in love will fail the test. Rumi

Viva the resurrection.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I agree with the OP that love doesn't really and truly exist outside of silly human "wishful thinking".

Most everything in existence will do what it does out of necessity with or without anything like love or our silly belief in anything like love or whatever.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

From my own fairly recent in/out of love experiences, I can very much relate with your words. I've also come to the conclusion that love is nothing more than a desire we're intrinsically drawn to out of necessity and possibly to conform to how we expect life to work. I also can't argue with the almost primal love that women have towards their children. It's nearly barbaric.

Now that I'm somewhat of an outsider, looking at all the fish swimming in the sea... I can feel that intrinsic desire slowly eating away at me even though there is no certainty when it comes to loving another human being. It's an incredible risk and as much as I've been burned, I don't know if it's worth it anymore. Logically speaking, I should just keep to myself, but...physiologically speaking, I don't know if I can...

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
a reply to: Involutionist!
Humans have a concept of it, but that concept is not it!

Well said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join