It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB Weddings anyone ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Anyone met their Husband or Wife Online ? How did it turn out ?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I met KayEm on a literature chat site back in 1999. I visited her in the USA during the latter part of the year and she came to see me the next April.

Because of various crappy happenings, we were unable to meet again for just over two years, but spoke every day either on IM or the phone.

She came to the UK again in March 2003 and we married in May.

We're currently in the US but plan to be off to Cornwall as soon as humanly possible.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I met KayEm on a literature chat site back in 1999. I visited her in the USA during the latter part of the year and she came to see me the next April.

Because of various crappy happenings, we were unable to meet again for just over two years, but spoke every day either on IM or the phone.

She came to the UK again in March 2003 and we married in May.

We're currently in the US but plan to be off to Cornwall as soon as humanly possible.

Go Pisky! The internets good because you usually se the personality before the face, as opposed to real life, so you can get a better judgement of that person.

Not that thats how I found my fiance (to be, tommorow morning woo hoo :w: )

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i also met Harry online... we met on Halloween night in 2000, we "dated" for 8 months than i visited him in the USA in May 2001, we got married July 29 2001... and its been almost 4 years .........WOW! where did time go ????

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Met my girl online... it will be 7 years in January.

We live together, some small talk about marriage.. we'll see what happens.

We're both divorced and just not sure about that road again, however, living together for over 6 years... hmmm why not do it..

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
GO FOR IT !!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I met my hubby online in Sept 99. Together since the first time we met. Got married in April 2003 and we are expecting our first baby now, due Aug 17th!

Luckily we both lived in CA. Although 60 miles apart at first.

Super happy!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
its nice to see that the internet has brought so many good people together

*tear of happyness roles down cheek*

new topics

top topics

join