It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "SONS OF GOD"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
According to Common belief the "angels" do not have sex. So taking that, who were the "SONS OF GOD" who mated with women and gave birth to the Race of Giants killed in the Great Flood?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
These writings refer to a race of men who possessed a fullness of spiritual power, beings who were considered to be demigods or angels. Their orgins are said to be cosmic, who knows that that means. Maybe they were offworlders!

The crucial difference is that these beings had minds that were fully potent. They probably had powerful psychic abilities, knowledge of the physuical universe, and were skilled in arcane matters. They mated with the women, mingling divine nature with animal nature. Their offspiring were violent and unstable, and were eventually destroyed.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
at a guess, was it in any relation to the reptillian aliens and their genetic breeding experiments?.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Where are their bones?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They would be the same as us. We hear that their offspring were giants, but this could be a translation problem. We could translate "great men" to men powerful men, strong men, or large men.

We don't much evidence of a race of men that were physically taller than normal. We see a few examples of very tall individuals, but nothing to indicate a whole race of very large humans once lived here.

I don't consider it to be impossible, just very unlikely. It is possible that the evidence for these beings was destroyed in the cataclysm that destroyed their civilization, in which case we have yet to discover them.

I do accept that the human form has changed significantly over the millions of years we've been around. We might even have been the product of some biological tinkering by some ancient intelligence. Maybe we were more than just one species of human - there might have been many. Just like there are different races of men, there might have been even wider varieties of human beings.

Arky

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Look in the dictionary and you will find the words Incubus and succubus, the latter is the female domonic spirit that sedudes men, the former is the male counterpart that seduces women.

Ther is some debate whether demons and fallen angels are the same, but if there is a difference, fallen angells have a greater, capacity then demons !

I won't go into what I believe to be the differences, and also the possibuility of something similar, but pretending to be of Alien origin going on today!

Lets just say that the angels that did this abomination in Noah's day were severely, and still are severely punished; so they found a differant way of breeding that brings forth these abominations ! Thus we have the abductions and stories of things being born or taken from the mothers womb!

I believe that above top secret, know what is happening, and our government is working with these fallen beings to produce a grand deception !

Shammah.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ya, I've known about these happy little critters.

They are the spirits of carnal human beings that were driven mad by sexual pleasure. Their shades hang around the living ones, and bother them in their sleep, in order to extract sexual energy out of their bodies. They are rather filthy and ragged as far as spirits go. They are also unintelligent and perverse.

There really is a reason why why sexual excess leads to harm. It corrupts you soul and makes you mad. If you become mad enough, you get stuck in the form of one of these spirits. Yuck! They've been around for a long time, so I can only guess their numbers are increasing.

Arky

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Where are their bones?

their bones must be pretty "dusty" by now

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Where are their bones?

They're probably right next to the photo of God I keep asking people to show me as proof of his existance. Nowhere, Imagination Island, Made-upsylvania. In short Angels don't have sex, they can't, they're not real. The "Sons of God" that mated with human women to create a race of giants were a figment of someones imagination. And, the Easter Bunny didn't hide those eggs.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Where are their bones?

They're probably right next to the photo of God I keep asking people to show me as proof of his existance. Nowhere, Imagination Island, Made-upsylvania. In short Angels don't have sex, they can't, they're not real. The "Sons of God" that mated with human women to create a race of giants were a figment of someones imagination. And, the Easter Bunny didn't hide those eggs.

Boy oh boy ...arent you grumpy !! ...lol
The SONS of GOD did exist...the fcat that we cant find their bones does not mean they didnt exist. If they were destroyed in the Great Flood, that should give you a clue of how far youd have to look....

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Where are their bones?

Boy oh boy ...arent you grumpy !! ...lol
The SONS of GOD did exist...the fcat that we cant find their bones does not mean they didnt exist. If they were destroyed in the Great Flood, that should give you a clue of how far youd have to look....

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Sons of God were angels.

Ge 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Ge 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them . (This scene happened in Heaven, before the throne of God, proving they were not Men, for Men do not present themselves before the Lord)

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD , and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 � Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?(The Time That This Event Took Place) declare, if thou hast understanding. [hast�: Heb. knowest understanding]
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Man had not been created when God laid the foundation of the earth, so Man could not be one of the sons of God refered to here)

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. [first estate: or, principality]
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh , are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire

2Pet 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah(These Sons of God Having Sex with Earthly Women is what caused the Flood of Noah's Day, It was an attempt by satan to defile the human race and prevent Jesus from ever being born, but God Saved Noah and his house) the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;( Sexual Perversion Was The Sin, Going After "Strange Flesh" In The Case Of The Angels)

The Bible never said that Angels cannot have Sex, It says "Angels Do Not Marry" , there is a difference.

Mt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mr 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I dont think the "sons of God" were angels...angels are messengers....

also the word usued to described those beeings was "nephilim", and the translation of that word is "race of unknown origin", i dont know where the KJV translators got the "giants" from ????

so i guess the question remains? everyone seems to have proof for their theory........................................................................................................?

new topics

top topics

join