It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have been already pointing out before that Gore and his gooney man made climate change fear mongers have been wrong all along and here is just more proof their climate change is not real.

I know that many will say because of the fudged data none of it came true but man climate change is not a serious as they made it out to be. It is part of the Elitist movement to control population and real Estate.

NYC under water by 2015

There are tons of videos from mayors and others around the world who made this same claim but where is the 3 meter rise in the ocean levels since 2008?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well climate change is real, just that humans affect it this time. If the polars melt the release in gases will triple even with today's measures and we would extinct all living species above Earth, so a pole shift is the only logical and a ice age. Thank you

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

can happen even faster with the colliders at CERN and the one in Texas firing off over 15,000TEV which also causes large magnetic shifts in the earth.

Yeah it is man made but no by the average Joe on the street, but by the govts of the world and the elite fooling around with these large fuel burning electricity using colliders. There are two in Europe, three in the US, One in Australia, so you figure out how these colliders will affect our earth.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

shift the poles faster, kinda gets tricky when saying to common man. Hey we have a theory, the earth is alive, and we are parasitic and when a lifeform is sick it gets warmer to kill of the virus. But if we can shift the poles by defibrilating it maybe we can survive since everything will perish weighing over 30 pounds. But lets keep it scientific and under a period over a millenia. If the human specie wants to survive, its best option is Mars, cause the earth is gonna look like a desert for a looong time.

Im betting on that we are gonna kill the planet with the means of just staying alive. Humans needs to move to Mars, or we will kill the earth in the process.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

can happen even faster with the colliders at CERN and the one in Texas firing off over 15,000TEV which also causes large magnetic shifts in the earth.

Yeah it is man made but no by the average Joe on the street, but by the govts of the world and the elite fooling around with these large fuel burning electricity using colliders. There are two in Europe, three in the US, One in Australia, so you figure out how these colliders will affect our earth.

TeV A TeV is a unit of energy used in particle physics. 1 TeV is about the energy of motion of a flying mosquito. What makes the LHC so extraordinary is that it squeezes energy into a space about a million million times smaller than a mosquito. TeV stands for tera electron Volts. That is 1,000,000,000,000 electron Volts or 1012 electron Volts. [tera - f. Gr.[tau][geacu][rho][alpha][fsigma] monster.] An electron volt is an unit of energy, particularly used in atomic and nuclear processes. It is the energy given to an electron by accelerating it through 1 volt of electric potential difference. The abbreviation for electron volt is eV. Energies in electron volts An adult female mosquito weighs only about 2.0 milligrams (about 1/15,000 ounce). 1 eV = 1.6 x 10-19 Joules 1 TeV = 1.6 x 10-19 x 1012 Joules = 1.6 x 10-7 Joules 1/2 m v2 = 1.6 x 10-7 Joules, m = 2 x 10-6 kg therefore v = 0.4 m/s = 1.4 kph Apparently Mosquitoes can fly about 1 to 1.5 miles per hour. 1 mph = 1.6 kph so our mosquito is a little slow, but the comparison is a good one.

LHC Glossary

Was going to do the math , but found it.Just think all that energy released
. Not enough to influence mosquitoes in flight. And the magnetism is very shielded to keep it from influencing the outside world.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yeah readthe same report before a scientist showed me how it affects the electromagnetic field and i said WTF

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

yeah readthe same report before a scientist showed me how it affects the electromagnetic field and i said WTF

Please link to a site that shows how it influences the earth's electromagnetic field.Or a scientific explanation. Some scientist stating it affects is not necessarily factual. If there was enough electromagnetic force emitted by any collider to affect the earth and the magnetic field , it would have virtually destroyed that collider within minutes.If not , there would have been no one left at the location.
You do realize that the energy released by a solar storm barely affects the earth's magnetic field , right? That is a tremendous amount of energy striking it at once.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2015 by Gothmog because: spelling , I cant spell

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe cause the Sunstorms is outside the earths electro magnetic field? And the colliders are within? You ever wondered how a pacemaker works?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The earth is trying to kill us, thats how easy it gets.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Environmental pollution brought on by mega industry and resource depletion is the reality, 'climate' the distraction.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The climate is always changing.

The man-made crowd just capitalizes on the fact and tries to use climate-change as a way of imposing draconian rule, higher taxes, and control over the population.

Now I'm all for a clean environment, but this has never been about the environment. It's about higher taxes and more control over the masses.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Maybe cause the Sunstorms is outside the earths electro magnetic field? And the colliders are within? You ever wondered how a pacemaker works?

Actually , that would have no bearing . It would take the same amount of energy to get the same effect.Way more than mankind could produce.
Yes , the earth's magnetic field has been changing in shape. But that started years before LCH and colliders/accelerators.They have been studying this change for a long time trying to find out why.

And , yes I know how a pacemaker works . I also know how electromagnetism works.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Oh my a kingsman movie viewer.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What your all missing and distracting from is San Francisco is not under water as they said it would be by 2015, nor are any areas they claimed would be underwater by now if we didn't do anything back then.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now almost the coldest in 8,000 years

By Ed Hoskins

Just a short look at the temperature and climate history of the past 50,000 years should be enough to make any thinking person reject the postulate of Catastrophic Man-made Global Warming.

Our current beneficial, warm Holocene interglacial has been the enabler of mankind’s civilisation for the last 10,000 years. The congenial climate of the Holocene spans from mankind’s earliest farming to the scientific and technological advances of the last 100 years.

So, when considering the scale of temperature changes that alarmists anticipate because of Man-made Global Warming and their view of the disastrous effects of additional Man-made Carbon Dioxide emissions, it is particularly useful to look at climate change from a longer term, century by century or on a millennial perspective.

The much vaunted and much feared “fatal” tipping point of +2°C would only bring Global temperatures to the level of the very congenial climate of “the Roman warm period”.

iceagenow.info...

Based on this analysis we can say that there is a probability of 94% of imminent global cooling and the beginning of the coming ice age.

By observation of a number of natural internal processes we can find further support for the coming change and I have referred before to the confirmed slowdown of the Gulf Stream, the effect of major endothermic polar ice melt and forecast reduction in solar activity after 70 years of extreme activity not seen for 8000 years before. The Stratosphere is cooling and ice is building on the South Pole. Climate is becoming unstable.

iceagenow.info...-16556

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

XD

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

U ever wondered why its a cycle of dying species on top of the earth? We call it an Asteroid cause its an item, you can understand the cause and effect. If you knew the world was alive, would you pollute, kill, dismember it the way you are now? probably not. We are gonna lose no matter how you see it, must of us will get extinct.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Excellent recap for reality. S&F for this!

No global warming, no great flood, and no Power Ball Jackpot for me - so far.

It is always good to keep it real.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

go back to watching fantasy movies and believe them as truth.

Leave the world to us grown ups

<<   2 >>

join