It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Chief is asking for people to send in any video they may have from cell phones, etc of the attack.

Also - a second detonation has happened. Witnesses said four potential suspects, yet possibly only one is surrounded. They fear the others could be waiting to initiate another attack...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Negotiating from my understanding.

These just rarely end good for the suspects.

More news video, one random guy walking was interviewed, lives across from the police station, heard nothing over night he said.

Back to Hutchins where the suspects are in the standoff, a whole mess of police in a What-a-burger parking lot across from the Jack In The Box. Again, no real info at this time.

But, seeing more and more people out and about, taking cell phone videos and pics. So who knows if we will get anything else until it's done.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: intrptr

They took his child away? Was this originally a CPS case that went sour? What did this guy do to his kid to get the CPS after him and have his kid taken from him?

Thats what I was thinking. Dude has some beef with the PD. I know this because he isn't attacking movie theaters, schools or the mall.

The police are armed to the teeth so its also a good debt he isn't planning on surviving the encounter.

Whatever it is he isn't going to get his way, not with the cops. They will either outwit him and capture him or the encounter will result in his death by his own hand or theirs.

They are saying that in the past this guy has threatened to shoot up schools and malls so, really, who knows what this guy is thinking?

But he isn;t attacking the schools or malls, this isn't that kind of murderous rage.

I'm getting the here say media conjecture, too. The talking head I just heard said he is paranoid, probably hearing voices, read that they always say these guys are crazy out the gate.

Otherwise they might have to speculate that somebody might actually have a beef with the Dallas PD , frustrated with some case or issue that drove him over the edge.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's being reported that one suspect possibly didn't make it into the van so he may still be in downtown Dallas. Explains why the cops are approaching stopped cars with their weapons.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Oh, I agree. But who did he get to help him pull this off? Or was it an organization that helped him?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

If bombs are detonating, they are blowing them in place or bumping them with robots like I heard they did with one.

Thats real enough. Conjecture about other suspects is not confirmed yet. I doubt it very much.

Anyone remember the guy who built an armored dozer and laid waste to his town because of a beef with the politics? Another guy used his tractor to cover city hall with manure…

Protest should capture the limelight but not be life threatening.

In this day and age, however…

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

What station are you watching? NBC5s coverage is pretty weak...

My opinion here - there may be suspects unaccounted for if they are eager for people to send in photos and video they may have...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Gotta hand it to Dallas. We've had the Garland attack and now this one happening and, yet, still no one has been injured.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: texasgirl

What station are you watching? NBC5s coverage is pretty weak...

My opinion here - there may be suspects unaccounted for if they are eager for people to send in photos and video they may have...

I've been up early this morning and was flicking around to different channels but I've always liked channel 8 WFAA's coverage.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Good point. If the people who did this wanted to actually harm folks it would have made more sense not to do it in the middle of the night - thank God that wasn't the case.

I just hope this gets resolved and the only detonation are controlled like you pointed out.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I just read that the man driving the van told police that he blamed them for losing custody of his son. So it would make sense that media is starting to portray him as mentally unstable.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Oh, I agree. But who did he get to help him pull this off? Or was it an organization that helped him?

When I first heard this I thought, wow a so bold drug cartel is going after their confiscated load of drugs or something. That would explain the van (getaway vehicle) but then I realized that was too stupid to figure it would work.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

For what it's worth, I'm watchin WFFA channel 8. Haven't checked out the NBC station yet, but I really do not think they know anything new.

Guy has been hold up since 12:45-1 am and not much new info.

Very controlled situation, and it seems they think there could be a person in Dallas still, but not enough suspicion to conduct a man hunt. Just enough to be really careful of anyone walking to the perimeter.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I just read that the man driving the van told police that he blamed them for losing custody of his son. So it would make sense that media is starting to portray him as mentally unstable.

Or really pissed behind that. I agree not the good way to go about getting your kid back.

Was the child being held there? Some sort of dreamt up rescue mission?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I've no idea where his son is or if it's some sort of mission. All I see is a really pissed off man that fought back with help from someone. Planning something like that, targeting of police only, doesn't scream mental problems at all. At least not to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Keep hearing the name James Boulware;

Is this the same guy? I goog'd James Boulware TX and got these;

www.kten.com...

texas.arrests.org...

crimeblog.dallasnews.com...

Man wanted in Dallas County arrested in Lamar County after threatening shooting spree

edit on 13-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Heres the guy;

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yah, no one has any reason to be pissed at the local PD…

But what balls, maybe he's a vet…

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Okay, the plot thickness. Thanks for the updates. Obviously pissed off.

According to the crimeblog link he choked her and threatened to shoot up school and churches. Thats tried and convicted in the media anyway…

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I'm not 100% on that, but it's what came up on my search for his name, I wish it listed his height and weight on that mugshot site but sadly no, I do recall the news saying he was 5'10 200lbs...

Confirmed, just heard on the news that in 2013 he had an incident in Paris, TX so yes it is this guy.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would hold off the on story the media is pushing at the moment, they have one suspect allready and believe there may have been multible shooters.
The cops arnt sure how many people are inside the van and are getting ready to approach it with a robot.
But hey go for the MSM story, it's easier i know right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join