It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I guess in panic/excitement people that witness these events make mistakes (widely proven that we make terrible witnesses at these things) also take into account this information getting tallied. If 2 different locations are given then reporting officer would have to assume 2 suspects but it is usually just the witnesses that were mistaken about locations in first place.

If it pans out that it is the guy that features in report (James Boulware) then I would pretty much take it as a given that he is on his own as it would appear to be a personal issue.

Breakdown of conference:

Dallace PD have issued city wide alert.

Just seeing reports that when the Explosive Ordinance Robot tried to move one of the bags the bag exploded.
edit on 13-6-2015 by randomspecific because: Update

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Ya know what that means, it's time for everyone's favorite game.

Pin the blame on the crackpot conspiracy theory!

Today's Contestants....

Those funny looking fellas from the middle east. ISIS!

Next up, everyone's favorite red white and blue nightmare. Jade Helm 15! YEA!

Finally, and not to be forgotten, Black People!

So kids what will it be. Is our gun crazed friend a member of a wacky terrorist group, protecting America from tyranny or just venting some rage cause black people are ruining the world?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

A little more info .

Police also found four bags, including one holding a pipe bomb

Brown says as many as four suspects may have been involved, including some possibly located at elevated positions

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They took his child away? Was this originally a CPS case that went sour? What did this guy do to his kid to get the CPS after him and have his kid taken from him?

I hope this gets resolved and it's not some type of terrorist attack.
edit on 13-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Wait...Didn't that McKinney protester threaten an ISIS-type terrorist attack? Only it would be called "USIS"? (Yeah, I know. Stupid.)

McKinney is a Dallas suburb that had the community pool incident. Could this be related somehow?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Being reported on CNN now...Explosions being heard. What the heck is happening to my city?
edit on 13-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01
all trafic cams for the cbd are down as far as i can tell, and the scanner just said they have a suspect in custody and a team is good to go. but that doesnt mean jack i guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Basic news from the area:

Local news just started covering it live in the last been up for around and hour and have had to get most the info from CNN.

Pretty much no new news though. this local station, WFAA News 8 does have a guy on the ground, so that would tell me the situation on the ground is a bit more calm.

Crazy as hell though, not what I expected when I woke up this morning.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Live shot from Hutchins, TX, south of Dallas, off 45 I believe. They have a half mile perimeter. Suspects at a Jack In The Box parking lot.

Line of fire moving northwest of the Jack In The Box-reporter just said.

Suspect(s) barricaded in the parking lot.

That's pretty much it.

Again, all this from WFAA News 8 here in the Dallas area.

Also, don't know if any of you caught it roughly 30 mins ago, CNN was speaking to a guy in an apartment across from the Police STation, heard another explosion while speaking to CNN. Also said he saw what appeared to be one person being detained. That is all one report from one supposed eye witness.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

ding. ding. ding. i would believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thenewguy1987

All I'm seeing on channel 5 (NBC) on local news is the van is surrounded, yet the crew is obviously set up quite far from the situation. This situation ain't over yet folks.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
They took his child away? Was this originally a CPS case that went sour? What did this guy do to his kid to get the CPS after him and have his kid taken from him?

Thats what I was thinking. Dude has some beef with the PD. I know this because he isn't attacking movie theaters, schools or the mall.

The police are armed to the teeth so its also a good debt he isn't planning on surviving the encounter.

Whatever it is he isn't going to get his way, not with the cops. They will either outwit him and capture him or the encounter will result in his death by his own hand or theirs.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
News 8 chopper showing I-45 is shut down for a couple miles both was near I-20 they say. They temporary flight restriction.

Police really are shutting this scene down. I don't think we will get any info until it is resolved.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'd put my money on him/them being dead. Coppers don't take to kindly to trying to blow them up.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Video and report of dallas shooting http://(link tracking not allowed)/1ScLhM9

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We should all be thankful the suspects have only engaged law enforcement (armed combatants) and not unarmed civilians. With all the police brutality and corruption videos this is kind of no surprise really. I think more and more of these types of things may start happening soon. Whether the incidents are legitimate or false flags is another question that the majority of us will never be able to answer with 100% certainty.

Could also be something that will tie into JH15, who knows anymore. In all honesty if this were a movie I would probably root for the bad guy in this case simply because they have only focused their violence at those that can and will fight back. They have balls and a death wish that is for sure.

Hang in there Dallas hopefully this will be over soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: texasgirl

Thats what I was thinking. Dude has some beef with the PD. I know this because he isn't attacking movie theaters, schools or the mall.

The police are armed to the teeth so its also a good debt he isn't planning on surviving the encounter.

Whatever it is he isn't going to get his way, not with the cops. They will either outwit him and capture him or the encounter will result in his death by his own hand or theirs.

They are saying that in the past this guy has threatened to shoot up schools and malls so, really, who knows what this guy is thinking?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thenewguy1987

I'd put my money on him/them being dead. Coppers don't take to kindly to trying to blow them up.

Dunno. The stand off in the parking lot is one of negotiating? Or waiting for the robots…

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join