It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

True but we haven't got that yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

That's what the cop said.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Actually, as with anything there's elements that are dangerous. I've seen that element here, I know you have too. If they address that, I'm okay with it... if they broad brush it, no.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A RPG would solve this situation in a jiffy. OR a few well places Ap BMG 50 rounds. Its too risky to rush the van so better to exterminate them from a distance.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
HERES where he got that vehicle...foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And why is this a big surprise?! Do we not know this is part of the training of Jade Helm 15?!!?

S.O.P. to test the systems in place already!!!

edit on 14-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
And why is this a big surprise?! Do we not know this is part of the training of Jade Helm 15?!!?

S.O.P. to test the systems in place already!!!

I can see it now, anytime anything happens anywhere in Texas over the summer it will be Jade Helm 15.

Exactly what about the acts of the cowardly criminal in this event do you associate with JH?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

"I can see it now, anytime anything happens anywhere in Texas over the summer it will be Jade Helm 15.

Exactly what about the acts of the cowardly criminal in this event do you associate with JH?"

We've got a cute little Tropical Storm trying to brew down in the gulf. I'm confused. Should I blame this on Jade Helm 15 or HAARP?
edit on 14-6-2015 by quercusrex because: seriously jacked up the use of the Qoute button. sry

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Well then kudos to them for planning it out years ahead of time since the perpetrator was obviously mentally unstable for some time and had a history of violent and erratic behavior.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Clearly you don't know what a troll is if you think that was an example of it..

Ill ask again..exactly what about the acts of the cowardly criminal in this event do you associate with JH?
edit on 6/14/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope I did not offend you sir, I did my time in the "Stan" helmand province. I have my fair share of real life experience too. My comment was also kind of a metaphor for: if someone has no intent of surviving the encounter that they may just go crazy thus foolishly going full auto in some kind of EFF YOU COPS JUST SHOOT ME!!! kind of way.

a reply to: cavtrooper7

edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 12:47:42 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:47:42 -050047 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I get that alot.
I am not really sure HOW I could be offended but THAT is just they way I talk.
I was under the impression it was a reference to video game,which I don't play so the mistake would ,no doubt, be my caustic nature.
This guy appears to be a temermental amature as noone was hit,if YOU or I got such a wild hair up our 5th point of contact we could do FAR worse with a Semiauto.
The Cops said he was rockn'roll and he evident know some half assed demo too.
edit on 15-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join