It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

THAT doesn't explain where a loser gets FULLY automatic weapons ,an ARMORED ride and plastic explosives...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No, they've pretty much established he has mental problems and tried to choke his mother. He has a criminal history and has threatened to shoot up schools and churches.

I was being facetious Because it actually happens

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Abuse of power needs to be punished... the Constitutional way. I don't like authority either, I don't like hierarchies but we don't get there by murdering those in power, we get there by lessening their power gradually and we'll never get their by murdering the innocent.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Deflect? Seems pretty on point to me.

You popped in to espouse killing cops and cheering for cops to die.

Despite mounds of comments showing none had. Even at the very top of page two.

You're obviously just here to grandstand at this point.

You called me a troll, which means that I don't actually hold my opinion, I just want to get a rise out of people.

It's just a nice way to shrug off someone you disagree with.

People can only be abused for so long before they get tired of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

THAT doesn't explain where a loser gets FULLY automatic weapons ,an ARMORED ride and plastic explosives...

I thought he bought those because it was legal for him to do so (as someone politely pointed this out to me earlier)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You said you'd only read 2 pages so I was helping you out.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Abuse of power needs to be punished... the Constitutional way. I don't like authority either, I don't like hierarchies but we don't get there by murdering those in power, we get there by lessening their power gradually and we'll never get their by murdering the innocent.

The American Revolution worked.

So did the civil war.

Both actions were justified.

How are we supposed to prosecute cops when they're friends with the judges and prosecutors?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yea, you're right. I do disagree with cheering on the murder of others. And do consider doing so hours and hours after it's been made clear nobody you want dead is actually dead to be trolling, since it contributes absolutely zero to the conversation. Ergo, trolling.

That's your bit, not mine.

And I'm okay with that.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

NOT fully automatics or explosives.
ILLEGAL AS hell.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Dunno the french did it pretty well
Agree though but when all else fails it may have to get ugly.
But we are no where near that point.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

NOT fully automatics or explosives.
ILLEGAL AS hell.

Am I missing something here? I thought they weren't fully automatic.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And I agree with your main point.

But, as Kali and I mentioned earlier, I think the solution is to roll back who gets called a terrorist. Not apply to anybody and everybody, which is what you seem to want to do.

Same goal, different paths I guess. *shrug*

I can agree with that.

Like I said earlier, I agree on the definition of terrorism and how terrorism should be treated. I just want the laws to be applied equally, either way. Otherwise it just creates different social classes where people are judged by different sets of rules and face different consequences for the same actions. Kind of like if 2 teens steal cars, and one is charged with joyriding while the other is charged as an adult for felony grand theft auto.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The report said they were. MULTIPLE people too.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The report said they were. MULTIPLE people too.

I think the Deputy Chief of DPD was quoted as calling it an automatic rifle, wasn't he? I'm trying to find the quote right now but CNN has him, in a summary, calling it an assault rifle (shocker), a shotgun, and that the rifle was fired on full auto while the subject was on foot.

(post by LewsTherinThelamon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
If you are not livid with rage at the state of police in the US, then you are not paying attention.

Their isn't a police state in the US. Plenty of places around the world that are Police States go visit one and tells how that works out for you.

Additionally, ATS Leadership gave all the Cop haters a place to go sharpen their pitchforks and get all wound up in the PC forum.. Why not go get your police rage build up there vs trying to hijack this thread?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Increasingly we are in a police state. It may not be like other places but it certainly isn't as free as we used to be, the solution damn sure isn't murdering cops.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

(post by LewsTherinThelamon removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join