It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Notice This About The Patterson Film?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Could be a new alien.

That raises another questions. Does anyone believe that some sasquatch are actually alien visitors? I have read reports from witnesses who have seen sasquatch have also seen a UFO in the area shortly after spotting the creature.

We're being visited by Wookies?

Sorry, couldn't resist the joke.

My personal opinion is that the Patterson video is as good as the evidence can get without someone actually bringing one of the creatures out of the woods in a cage or on the hood of their car.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

We're being visited by Wookies?

Sorry, couldn't resist the joke.

My personal opinion is that the Patterson video is as good as the evidence can get without someone actually bringing one of the creatures out of the woods in a cage or on the hood of their car.

Hey that's okay. I thought it was pretty funny myself. Anyways, I still believe in bigfoot whether it's alien or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I bielieve in bigfoot and everything but i think this is a fake.
Click on the link and look at the top 2 pictures.THERE BOTH THE SAME ONE!!
look at the way the light hits them, look at the spot the foot goes into the water, pick any mark on the close one and you can find on the one thats far away.This tells me that patterson is a DEFINATE FAKE

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i agree with james the lesser all the way scientists arent always right you know!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Really its all just mass delusion.
I think it's the fluoride in the water.
I mean how could people in dozens of countries for many years on many occasions describe the same beast and possibly have seen anything?

They simply were all smoking the same peyote the same way!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
I think the walk in the film is too human... with far too many human tendencies... like arm swinging, minimal shifting of weight, etc. I've heard this before from anthropologists studying the "creature's" walk and tend to agree.

Uhm.. everything I've seen and read, (and it's been alot) has disagreed with you. The majority say that it would be very hard for a person to duplicate that walk enough to pull off the hoax. Even the hoax debunkers I saw who claimed they could do it, went out and did it, and their expensive suit (I think it was Fox that provided the money for this) looked horrible, and their proffesional who was supposed to recreate the walk, didn't even come close to looking as convincing. If it was a hoax, why can nobody reproduce in a way that looks at all real?

And to BIGFOOT:

Yeah, it is the same pic, it's called a close-up.
The bigfoot isn't walking in water, it is walking on ground.. behind a bunch of tree's and other brush that tends to pile up on river banks.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't know if anybody realises this but Patterson admitted on his deathbed a few years back that he faked the footage and it's not real. He said he was in the suit while his son filmed it.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Uh no, patterson said on his deathbed, that it was real. Later his family decided to come out of nowhere and say it was a fake.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When Patterson died not long ago he instructed his relatives before he died to confess that it was a hoax. That's the end of that, it was a fake, he just didn't want to admit it whilst he was alive.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Could be a new alien. Or maybe a NWO project. Pump soilders full of stuff to make their feet big, send them somewhere and see if the ladies in that country believe the saying "People with big feet have big d*(k$"

Never know, they could have been getting bored one day, or smoked a bong full of fruit loops one morning and came up with it.

yeah, nice one

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah look at all the money and fame that people are gettin' all over the world faking all this shyte!

that's why none of it is real.

there is just so much profit in faking it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The idea that the family came forward and said that Paterson told them to disclose that is was a fake after he died has less evidence then the video does. I mean you can tell in the video that stride is too large for a average human, could not be recreated by experts 40 years later vs. a dead guy told me to tell you. IMO that just has not weight to it.

So that leaves us at the stride and costume. Well Paterson could have traveled the world and found a 7' 3 1/2" tall individual to fill the suit and then created the video. (Which in the report below you will see is the required height for the stride but the continued forward motion/posture is not feasible for a human) Remember this was in the 60's so it is not like he just jumped on the internet or anything. He would of had to put a lot of time and effort into this. Then the suit. It was attempted to be recreated and the "quality" was unable to be matched. So we are to believe that somebody created a suit 40 years ago that we cannot create today? I mean we are more advanced now then we were then, right?

Here is a link the NASI Report on the Patterson Film from www.pattersonfilm.com www.pattersonfilm.com...

What is it about people demanding we give them proof but then tell us we are wrong without offering any proof to the contrary? (not pointed at any specific individual, more of a general statement)

[edit on 24-9-2009 by KFISHCC]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by KFISHCC]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join