It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The palladium stadium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hello to everyone in ATS!
Ive been reading the site for years now. Always been impressed by Most of the thread creators due diligence in research before posting. This is a great community and im happy i finially registered.
About myself, well as the title says im canadian. Live in northern ontario.
I am a 32 year old mining engineer for the 2nd largest palladium and platinum producer in the world. I work monday to thursday every week, so i get to spend a lot more time with my beautiful wife and 3 kids. I was working up on an island in the arctic ocean for 28 days a month at a time an 10 days home. after a while it started to wreaked havoc on my family life. The decision came that the money was amazing but not worth losing my wife over.
So i decided to leave that company and join the company i am now with. 5 years later things couldnt be better financialy and with our home life.
I started my mining career in the exploration field 10 years ago, which took me to every remote corner of this earth. Ive seen some amazing places, stepped foot in places that most likely have never been stepped in before (pics to prove it), lived with many different cultures and practiced their customs. In my travels i have also witnessed some unexplainable things. Most notably was my time with the inuit -which will be talked about in the future, i would love some other like mind feed back.
Still gotta hit 20 posts first!
I hope i can contribute my knowlege to this site. Any questions dont hold back, fire away!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Aloha!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
welcome! glad to see you took the jump into memberland
it sounds like you have had very exciting and interesting experiences. im sure we will all be looking forward to hearing about your time with the inuit and your experiences with them. i would love to see your pictures of the places nobody has been, im sure they are awesome! anywho, welcome, hello, glad you're here, and have a wonderful day.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome! Giving up money for family is something not many people are willing to do, so good for you on that. It's a tough decision. Looking forward to your threads about your travels and experiences. Twenty posts is nothing!

top topics

join