It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Baltic NATO base - Russian attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I told you already, why not get off your arse and look something up for a change? I could provide with link, upon link, upon link, but we both know you won't read them and even if you did, you'd dismiss them.

I'm sorry, but i do not read blogs like you guys, so i can't quite catch up with all the official info's that can't be verified in any way, which are posted on them.

And never mind, it's useless.

You're right. Hitler=Saddam=Putin. Nuclear weapons. Occupations. Good guys. Freedom of the press. Democracy.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So either you didn't click on the link or you don't know what a blog is cause last time I checked Business Insider isn't a blog.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Calling them "extremists" and "terrorists" upfront, without providing with any evidence of these accusations, beyond thre Stain-George flag that is NOT extremist at all? This reminds us of the Kiev regime routine of labelling the Novorussian separatists as "terrorists", when they themselves have been supporting real terrorist factions like Pravy Sektor in the first place.

What about your very user name "Maghun" (MAGyar-HUNgary) representing a current trend of right-wing extremist nationalism in Hungary?

Gotcha!

More Neonazis parroting for NATO imperialism...
edit on 25/6/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

No one called them terrorists but extremists fits rather well. Someone trying to put a flag that symbolizes russian military prowess over another countries base does qualify as extreme. And now a question what is novorussian. This is a term Putin made up so I guess what your really saying in these people are under Putin's control? So them being called terrorists isn't that far from the truth is it?

The Hungarian people refer to themselves by the demonym "Magyar" rather than the term "Hungarian". This just shows how little you understand the region.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Would that be along the same lines as Russians/pro Russians labeling anyone in Ukraine who doesn't support Russia as Nazis?

Interesting the level of standards some people have.

The irony...
edit on 25-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Yes yes, Russia good west bad, NATO bad, America really bad.

Got it.

Yep, nothing to see here, just more pro-Russian bs spouted by the usual propagandists paid to spend their time cheer leading for big cuddly misunderstood Putin.

I wonder how much these idiots are paid?
I'm guessing not much, considering their invasion of another country has wrecked the economy of the almost non-existent Russian working class.

For the imbeciles who might actually think this is relevant - these people were no real threat, so the response was proportionate. Two guys with a ladder is nothing, they're a fart on the breeze. Putin should try sending over an armed fighter jet and see what kind of response they give - preferably flying it himself so he can do the world a favor when the puffy-faced egomaniac is blown out of the sky

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Anyone else notice Russian and Chinese propaganda is based on popularity instead of facts? I've seen their flunky's on twitter do the same. They comment on the number of followers people have as if that trumps facts.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Who is really twisting the facts and drumming up the propaganda? Even if 100 civilians were killed by rebels in Donbass, their cause would have been chased out of the region in a fortnight.

Oh they sure did, they blamed EVERYTHING on Right Sector troops all the while they were over 200 miles away as proven on video by Vice News. On many different occasions.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Oh they sure did, they blamed EVERYTHING on Right Sector troops all the while they were over 200 miles away as proven on video by Vice News. On many different occasions.

Hard to refute that fact.

Although pro Russian backers will try, they will fail miserably.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

the going rate for us and uk AstroTurf jobs is around $15-$20 an hour.
this particular bit of black propoganda probably got some overweight American $10.

us taxpayers paid student protestors in the ukraine around $20 each to turn up to the protests. but then a load went on to prored about not getting paid.

in china it's 50 cents a post (known as the 50 cent party)

pro russian lot mostly do it for free.
edit on 28-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

us taxpayers paid student protestors in the ukraine around $20 each to turn up to the protests. but then a load went on to prored about not getting paid.

Source for this?

I see you shoveling the crap so deep I need to get out the hip waders for this. I also want to touch on something you said here...

nah. op is pro American to.

Now I truly know you have no idea what your talking about...the OP is so far from being pro American, I would say Putin is closer than the OP.

DO some research and check out some of his other posts and you will see how totally clueless you are.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Russia did invade ukraine just as they invaded georgia.

Putin and hitler can ve compared as they use the exact same lies.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

lmgtfy.com...

That's what I thought...

SO you made the statement but are unable to provide a source for it...not surprising at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

my bad. the protestors protesting they didn't get paid for protesting were the ferguson lot.

obviously the Ukrainians were smart enough to take the money before going to the protest.

you don't seriously think the ukraine would be protesting to join the EU do you? like anyone actually cares. jeez.
edit on 28-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Please return to the topic and knock off the digs at each other. The topic has nothing to do with your opinions of each other.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join