It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passive ego versus Active ego - and who wins!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You know a girl or two that look like gems from a pure spring, untouched like an elven brides, yet after some time of interaction and knowing each other, you would expect your word to be heard, alas they would not let you to interfere their world at all(nevermind you might be the most hot lovers ever). I am sure you know a few boys like this too...

Now about the cocky style. He is a mountain, mountain that cannot be pushed ever. She is a hurricane, hurricane that destroys all. Or vice versa, you know...

Passive or active it all comes from the same source - overselfindifitication. Nice word.

When you become self-conscious, you are living and yet not living. Self-consciousness is a barrier to your beauty and grace. Your beauty does not come forth freely. Look at animals and nature. They flow so beautifully and freely, because they are not self-conscious. They are simply happy being one with Existence. The moment you start thinking that people are watching you, ego has stepped in, and you lose your natural self.

Types of Ego
edit on 12-6-2015 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2015 by Egoismyname because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

None of those but mine wins!!! lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Passive or active it all comes from the same source - overselfindifitication. Nice word.

It certainly is....

But have you taken into consideration the meta model leading to synergistic validation? If you can integrate this win-win
new paradigm into a complete holistic congruence, perhaps a blocked form of closure will authenticate self actualization.

just a thought...

However...

WE MUST take a stand against dogma. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an evolving of our essences if we are going to survive.

Where there is stagnation, life cannot thrive or even tie its own shoes.
Only a lifeform of the totality may harmonize this network of life. Clearly, it is possible to disrupt the things that can exterminate us, but not without interconnectedness on our side. The TRUTH is born in the gap where karma has been excluded and left out in the shed, forgotten and lonely, with the boxes filled with unfolded regrets, baby diapers, and broken Mr. Coffee's.

Imagine a condensing of what could be. Can I have an AMEN ?
edit on 12-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

But have you taken into consideration the meta model leading to synergistic validation? If you can integrate this win-win
new paradigm into a complete holistic congruence, perhaps a blocked form of closure will authenticate self actualization.

just a thought...

Good point! I had not. But I am just a foolish Bartender, how could I. (Trying right now to hide my active ego behind my passive ego
)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The bridge is built through self.

The obstruction is false identifications of self.

Thus, we must be honest, and is said, like the animals and plants, live freely and flow.

Then we find our true self.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

top topics

join