It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever get that sinking feeling?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

The manifestation of Dark feeds off of Darkness and those who live in Darkness. The host is a vessel only.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I cannot disagree with myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Those who walk on the path of service to self will likely reincarnate unless so deemed by our common Divine Creator. The path of love and Light is in service to others.

Being human, we all have moments of selfishness. In the end, it's the path which shines most true that determines ascension into further understanding or return.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Whoever fears staying in the darkness for a while, is not worthy of reaching light, sorry but this thread is useless, people go where they have to go, its all valuable.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes I have...once when I crashed my boat and once when I ended up in that quicksand.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Far from it. I am a spiritualist by all accounts. Truth be told I am a light that aspires to be the brightest I can be while navigating the human condition.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I can not disagree with myself!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

ahh good .such a nauseating bunch , mind you don't blind yourself along the way though

funbox

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Manula

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how shortsighted it may be. Curious though how you felt the need to respond. Were you forced to?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I hear they have something for nausea. Hope you feel better.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

pharmaceuticals ? no no , I don't take them

well not anything prescribed

just good old natural nature

funbox

edit on 12-6-2015 by funbox because: wolves lap up the metaphorical sick, as funbox pukes in his brain

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Tristran

The manifestation of Dark feeds off of Darkness and those who live in Darkness. The host is a vessel only.

So if a person wakes up from a dream into another dream and sees a black slow-motion electrified horizontal mist 10cm away from their face, does that mean that their spirit is dark ?

What exactly is the dark manifestation's goal when it feeds, especially on other days when the person witnesses vertical rainbows decending from the sky transforming the dull world into a paradise ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join