It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Flag is the flag of The East India Company

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

So, they traded with the colonies, but what I meant was they didn't actually manage the colonies like they did with India etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Maybe there is no way to know for sure, but I suspect the *same people* who had a strong hand in the British government also had a strong hand in East India company. Saying East India company had nothing to do with the United States is like saying Great Britain had nothing to do with the United States.

---

Just wanted to add..

The United States is mainly a bunch of Brits and Germans (like the Rockefellers, Eisenhower, and Herbert Hoover), with some Dutch, etc.. The countries founding 'fathers' were British. The British and the Germans are still the *largest* ancestry group in the United States today, and probably more so in the past. I think people who believe that, after the revolutionary war, that all (or any) British 'loyalist' descendent families suddenly lost all of their property and interests are deluded, and it prob accounted for basically the totality of the United states. Even the 'winning side' with George Washington and cohorts are all Brits. It's like - the Brits won against the Brits.. hooray!
edit on 18-6-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Based on the OP's second pic in the thread, someone ought to look into Austria and their flag, huh?

Come to think of it, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Latvia, Lebanon, Monaco, and Singapore should be looked at as well.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join