It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a basic guide to the universe (theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
the universe has aspects to it.
1 the constant
2 instants
the constant is the space, area, seemingly nothingness.
what is it and how is it made?
i think we need to look at what we do know first.
it is anything and everything, everywhere all the time. hence the constant.
take any of these facts in any order and they're always true.
it is made from the decay and degrading to the point of absolute zero of instants.
instants are everything matter. also called instants as in measure of time. weather a billionth of a second or a billion billion years. is still an instant in the timeline of the universe.
now we have a descriptive name. the zero matter constant. (zmc).
if zmc is everywhere, all the time. then distance is irrellevent. there's no here, there, over there, up there etc. its all the same all the time. in quantum phyisics a single particle/wave can be seen to seemingly occupy 2 points of space at the same time. i think this is seeing the decay of the particle/wave as it enters zmc. it is observed in a controlled experiment. but still happens outside controlled situations. but, the second image could actually show itself at the other side of the universe just as easily. to the particle/wave. its still in the same place. and it is in zmc because its all the same all the time.
if we take this to be a possibilty. then. if we could replicate zmc and create a veil or doorway of zmc. it should be possible to move point to point anywhere in the universe without having to travel there and without any time passing by.
staying with quantum physics. a particle/wave is observed as either particle or wave depending on the observer. this would be because zmc is anything and everything. the particle or wave can only be one of the 2 at once in the known universe. zmc allows it to be both.
no need for the boson particle? what stops a galaxy from veering out of the edge of the universe? its very simple. zero matter always preceeds matter. zero matter is always being created for matter to fall into. like chasing rainbows or trying to step on your shaddow.
i will also suggest gravity to be a part state of zmc. attracted by em for instance. zmc is now niether zero matter nor matter but a variable part state we call gravity. variable from 0 to black hole.
i think black holes are performing at least 2 functions.
1 they create negative pressure in the universe. this is needed when the universe has reached a point. it has to have the ability to suck itself back to a point of ultimate compression to make the big bang happen again. when this does happen. i think its more than likely there will still be lots of matter in the universe. not from nothing. if this wasn't so. the universe would just flat out.
2 the imense power of the black hole tears up matter into zmc. it was once matter and so can be again. although not subject to the same laws of physics we know. the order can change. blackholes might be convrters. changing zmc into other forms of matter.
i suggest consciousness as a possability here. for without consciousness to observe it. it wouldn't actually exist.
this is pure theory based only on an interest in the subject. and logic to try to figure out why.
it is not based on evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good theroy mate.
I will have to reread a few times to let it sink in ..

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe
in quantum phyisics a single particle/wave can be seen to seemingly occupy 2 points of space at the same time.

Critique of "Quantum Enigma: Physics encounters Consciousness" p6

Quantum theory is a theory that predicts the probability of observing physical attributes of a particle, such as position and momentum. The probability of finding a particle in “two places at once” is always zero.

i suggest consciousness as a possability here. for without consciousness to observe it. it wouldn't actually exist.

The question can be asked as to where a particle is located in between observations, but this question is metaphysical, and lies outside the realm of scientific inquiry. The claim that it requires consciousness to make the location of an object an “actuality,” which is repeated like a mantra throughtout QE, is not supported by any evidence, and it is demonstrably false.

this is pure theory based only on an interest in the subject. and logic to try to figure out why. it is not based on evidence.
This is the science forum, and science is based on evidence, so if you don't have any you can ask the mods to move your thread to a more appropriate forum. ATS has a philosophy and metaphysics forum for discussing those topics and a skunk works forum for discussing topics which have no evidence.

edit on 12-6-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

thanks for reading arbitrageur.
i will see if a mod can put it in its rightful place.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

thanks for reading dm.
it might take a couple of reads. lol
having read it back myself. it may be a little confusing.
hopefully you'll understand the jist of what i'm trying to say.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Critique of "Quantum Enigma: Physics encounters Consciousness" p6

Quantum theory is a theory that predicts the probability of observing physical attributes of a particle, such as position and momentum. The probability of finding a particle in “two places at once” is always zero.

its not 2 places at once. its the same place. in zmc, everywhere is the same place. everywhere all the time. a constant. it seemingly appears to be different places outside zmc.

The question can be asked as to where a particle is located in between observations, but this question is metaphysical, and lies outside the realm of scientific inquiry. The claim that it requires consciousness to make the location of an object an “actuality,” which is repeated like a mantra throughtout QE, is not supported by any evidence, and it is demonstrably false.

it is not supported by evidence yet perhaps. and maybe never will. thats why its theoretical.
is everything false until proven?
thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe
it is not supported by evidence yet perhaps. and maybe never will. thats why its theoretical.
is everything false until proven?
You don't know what "theoretical" means in a scientific sense, that's not a scientific theory. Refer to Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (sharper than Occam's razor) which essentially posits that anything which can't be resolved by experiment is not worth debating.

Some people like to debate such pointless debates anyway where nobody can ever prove who is right through evidence, and ATS has forums for such debates.

As one scientist put it, some claims are "Not even wrong", because they are so far outside the realm of scientific inquiry that no experiment can prove them wrong. For example you can say "God exists". No science can prove this wrong as there's nothing testable about this statement. Now if you get more specific and say "prayer can help heal people" then you have a specific enough claim to test with experiment and such a claim was in fact scientifically tested in experiment, so we know whether that's right or wrong from the experimental results.

So come back to the science forum when you have an experiment capable of proving your claims false, the definition of science is that it MUST BE falsifiable. When experiments don't show claims to be false, we still aren't completely sure the claims are true, but at least we've made some scientific progress.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
instant? ...or is it instance

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

thank you for reading my thread and for your comments.
i understand what you mean.
the reason i mention quantum physics in my theory is that it makes my theory more plausable (to me), and, my theory seems to help explain that. it is the only evidence i could use in an otherwise total theory.
the main points of the theory are
1 a zero matter constant. instead of all the wrong terms like void, vacuum of space etc. and explained what it is and how its made.
2 to move point to point anywhere in the universe without travel or time passing. using zmc. as i have a real problem with propulsion travel ever being able to get far enough to be of any use.
3 to try to explain what gravity may be.
4 the roll of black holes.
5 cyclical universe.
please feel free to comment on these points too. as. they're what its really about.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

thanks rph.
it is instant.

new topics

top topics

join