It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi "misread" Democratic Caucus on fast-track bill, friend charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, well, well...the rats are jumping the Pelosi ship, errr, yacht.

The ex-Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is now being dissed by her good friends. Apparently, she has diarrhea of the mouth and " is either slipping or intentionally undermining her colleagues." Surely, not?

The fight over President Obama's trade agenda has gotten so ugly that one of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's closest friends in Congress accused her of subverting the will of House Democrats at a closed-door meeting of top party leaders on Wednesday, according to five sources.

"With all due respect," Rep. Rosa DeLauro said to Pelosi, you've "misread" the caucus. It might not sound like much, but that's a stiff charge. It suggests that Pelosi, the best vote counter of her era, is either slipping or intentionally undermining her colleagues. That was a bridge too far for Pelosi. Her aides began clearing the room of staff to limit the number of witnesses while she told the lawmakers who remained in the meeting that she's been trying to get the best possible deal for American workers.

Ultimately, DeLauro has become the point of labor's spear in trying to defeat a bill that would give Obama fast-track authority to negotiate trade deals. And Pelosi, who is claiming neutrality, has become a shield giving space for the White House and Speaker John Boehner to shepherd the trade bill through the House floor.

I consider Ms. Pelosi to be one of the wickedest of wicked, evil, vile human beings in existence. Apologies that she is from California.

Source

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
President Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
1 2 and 3

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nancy Pelosi
Barbara Boxer
Diane Feinstein

All Californians who have done this nation SERIOUS harm.

You win with Obama, though. He is the most DANGEROUS man ever elected to the oval office, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

All the "Establishment" is in this one together.

McCain, Boehner, McConnell,

Doesn't matter what letter is behind your name when it is "establishment time" to make money.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Nancy Pelosi
Barbara Boxer
Diane Feinstein

You win with Obama, though. He is the most DANGEROUS man ever elected to the oval office, IMHO.

C'mon, don't forget about, "oops my state department is missing 5 billion dollars" Billary Clinton and her 5 billion dollar (or thereabouts) foundation windfall. That's one conniving and cancerous piece of work.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Actually, the "establishment" is smoke and mirrors to hide the real controllers of our country and all other countries. I am well aware of this.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Actually, the "establishment" is smoke and mirrors to hide the real controllers of our country and all other countries. I am well aware of this.

Voters continue to re-elect Pelosi, the progressive's princess. Like HRC, supporters will overlook her shortcomings, from her husband's shady post office real estate deals to her repeated attempts to rescind gun rights.

I look forward to the day she's booted out of office, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sadly Obama will most likely avoid being a lame duck President thanks to Republicans. We are coming down to the last year he is in office. Granting the President special authority now is most likely based on the belief a Republican is going to be elected President.

Instead of trying to fight Democrats after the election, where its possible a shift could occur in the Senate / House, they will work with Obama on the powers he is wanting now to use later.

I really do think all members of congress should be fired and replaced with real Americans who live pay check to pay check.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Who Cares?...

What is important is that LeBron James' penis has been exposed!
edit on 12-6-2015 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Look this way.......Look that way.......They are all 100% corrupt and are going to sell out the American people with unconstitutional trade deals. The entire system has been subverted and twisted into a corporate oligarchy. The progressive masters are counting on apathy and fear to remain in place until liberty is a tiny spot in the rear view mirror. Problem is conservatives are waking up in record numbers........Thank you Ron Paul.....Thank you.

Sadly many people do not have basic understanding of what the constitution really is. 99% of the people actually think this is a democracy and the greater good of the masses out trumps individual rights.
edit on 12-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Nancy Pelosi
Barbara Boxer
Diane Feinstein

C'mon, don't forget about, "oops my state department is missing 5 billion dollars" Billary Clinton and her 5 billion dollar (or thereabouts) foundation windfall. That's one conniving and cancerous piece of work.

Cheers - Dave

Wow, I hadn't bothered to look into the details of the accusations (soon to be charges I hope) against her and her foundation.

I have a hard time believing that they could be that bold. Also, the numbers must be much lower as I can't imagine there being $5B in contributions.

Not challenging anything but those numbers and only because I am so astounded.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fire them all. A new broom sweeps clean!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I posted a comment. about our country being a Republic and not a Democracy just a couple days ago and the comments reflect the lack of knowledge representative of today. Sad.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: SubTruth

I posted a comment. about our country being a Republic and not a Democracy just a couple days ago and the comments reflect the lack of knowledge representative of today. Sad.

When we have politicians like Chuck Schumer tell the media that the 3 branches of government are the President, the House and the Senate I don't think we can completely blame the younger generation for not knowing anything at all about their government.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

All the "Establishment" is in this one together.

McCain, Boehner, McConnell,

Doesn't matter what letter is behind your name when it is "establishment time" to make money.

I should rephrase my post - those 3 parallel the 3 I have listed , just R instead of D .Thank you for belittling me and reminding how terrible they are. These are 3 three that go along with the original 3 . They first state " we are going to fight this" or "we are going to undo this" . Then they reverse and go along with it all.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
those three people yes....and I have a fourth....he's a drugstore truck driving man.....when he got to the white house, he had the fortune tellers advise him and his wife alot......inside the white house...a reply to: Ultralight

edit on 13-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

join