It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascists or Nazis?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi guys.
Im a Kiwi
i just wanna say to whats his name the guy that says he is a member of the National Front.
While because of our democratic government we are not allowed to get rid of you lot at all.
we are allowed to ignore you.
freedom of speech and all that is fine but why do you bother running in this years election?
dont you realise that the entire country minus those small town hicks that are members of the national front in the first place.
everyone else has already figured out that your just a bunch of racist homophobes who think its cool to shave their hair off and go around chanting slogans from a defeated facist state.
they lost.
you will not even manage that much, you need to be able to start the race to lose the race.
nobody takes you guys seriously.
so why waste taxpayers money funding an election campaign thats only going to appeal to those who are already going to vote for an ineffectual party anyway.
i mean come....
admit it you guys a just a bunch of white boy skinheads trying to seem more important than you really ever will be arent you??

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Fascists all the way!! Only way to resolve a problem is to beat the crap out of your oppenent. As for those pacifists, I'll say this their will always be war their won't be peace for a long long long time so why bother? Might aswell give up trying to convert everyone to little tree huggers with a doomed cause of world peace....for the moment at least.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What would you know about war poison?
have you ever been to war?
it sounds to me like you havent.
any human being that has been shot at threatened and everything else that goes with killing people for a political reason would be disgusted by the apparent uncaring bullsh!!!t attitude that you seem to be displaying!
I hope that other members will agree with me when i ask you to try and limit your comments to things that your arent so ignorant about that it becomes hurtfull to others!!!
in other words....................
show some respect!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am a aggresive nationalist,
I am a authriatiran,
I am a conservative,
I am a anti communist,

But not a nazi.

frankly i dont know what i am.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesnafued1

I am a aggresive nationalist,
I am a authriatiran,
I am a conservative,
I am a anti communist,

But not a nazi.

frankly i dont know what i am.

I would say you are a fascist.

Fascist is a general term for a political philosophy favoring ultra-nationalism, militarism, heavy state control of the economy, an aggressive foreign policy, and a contempt for democracy and civil liberties.

Nazism is a specific term for the fascist political party that held power in Germany from 1933-1945, and for subsequent movements based on the original Nazis. All Nazi parties are fascist, but they are also virulently racist and anti-Semitic. One may be a fascist without being a racist, but one cannot be a Nazi.

I agree that the Republican party as a whole is neither fascist nor Nazi; however, that segment of it consisting of the Bush administration and its strong supporters generally is fascist (though not Nazi). They are ultra-nationalistic, militaristic, favor intrusive state controls on the economy, practice an aggressive foreign policy, and show contempt for democracy and civil liberties. However, they are not racist or anti-Semitic.

There are a number of posters on ATS who express fascist and, on rarer occasions, Nazi views, but I imagine few of those posters would use those labels for themselves. In today's society, they are terms of opprobrium even among fascists, which only goes to show how confusing the English language can sometimes be.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
But why want a fully Arian world, I myself with blonde hair and blue eyes am completely against of fascism, Nazis etc. I don’t see the point why you would want to create one super race it just seems... well greedy in a way.
I may get hit with 1000000 opinions on how they are good but m view is that its is 'evil' cause I have been raised to believe that everyone deserves the right to live therefore people have the right to support fascism etc. but its my personal opinion...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Petrifiedmetal:

Don't expect me to defend Hitler's views on race; I don't even remotely agree with them. I do understand them, though.

He believed that the Germanic substrain of the White race was inherently superior to all others and deserved to rule the world. Non-Germanic white peoples and nonwhites were regarded as properly subordinate to Germans, except for the Jews and Gypsies, who were regarded respectively as sinister string-pullers and financial manipulators who endangered civilization, and trash or flotsam with no role in civilized life. His entire foreign policy was based on this racist nonsense. His goal was to conquer western Russia, kill everyone living there after using their labor to build infrastructure, fill the place up with German colonists, and breed a huge German super-nation that would then do unto the rest of the world what under his leadership it had done to Russia. Except for Britain; he wanted to have peace with the British because they were Germanic too.

That's at the core of what Nazism was about, and what sets it apart from fascism in general. One does not have to agree with this rididulous claptrap to be a fascist, though. Just to be a Nazi.

As to what YOU are, if you reject those ideas, which you seem to, then you're not a Nazi. Whether you should call yourself a fascist depends on whether you accept or reject certain other ideas, those at the heart of the Bush foreign policy. Things like preemptive war, contempt for diplomacy and foreign relations, a fast and loose approach to democracy and the Bill of Rights, militarism, ultra-nationalism, high-handed government intrusion into the economy. These have nothing to do with race. I don't think Bush can be accused of racism, or anyway I've seen no evidence that he is a racist, and if he's not a racist, he's not a Nazi.

But he most definitely is a fascist. And if you agree with his policies w/r/t war and peace, the military, national security trumping civil liberties, etc. then so are you.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I was meaning only to refer to Nazis, I do not fully understand these politics so I will take it no further just in case I offend anyone

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wardr08e
Hi guys.
Im a Kiwi
i just wanna say to whats his name the guy that says he is a member of the National Front.
While because of our democratic government we are not allowed to get rid of you lot at all.
freedom of speech and all that is fine but why do you bother running in this years election?
dont you realise that the entire country minus those small town hicks that are members of the national front in the first place.
everyone else has already figured out that your just a bunch of racist homophobes who think its cool to shave their hair off and go around chanting slogans from a defeated facist state.
they lost.
you will not even manage that much, you need to be able to start the race to lose the race.
so why waste taxpayers money funding an election campaign thats only going to appeal to those who are already going to vote for an ineffectual party anyway.
i mean come....
admit it you guys a just a bunch of white boy skinheads trying to seem more important than you really ever will be arent you??

no one took hitler seriously at first. you may never know what may come into play in the future. and to talk down to people because of what they believe is only making you the lower person. and my friend, please do know the difference between Triad skins, hammerskins and sharpskins before you indulge on insulting all white males/females who shave there heads and wear there boots with pride. ignorance is not a bliss.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wardr08e
Hi guys.
Im a Kiwi
they lost.
i mean come....

Why then are you aganist them running in a election? If they were that uneffective and noone took them seriously they are no threat, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I support many Nazi beliefs, though it saddens me to say it. I apologize greatly. I do not agree however with the killing of many people that occured. Please do not think anything less of me now. I know many people may think of me as ignorant but I stand by my beliefs.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Darth Sidious]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am pro fascist, I just posted about this in Darth Sidius post - Nazi party in America.

I think fascism is a better working system than a democracy although I think a democracy is a great way to make a nation grow, it eventually evolves into a fascist nation.

I am NOT pro Nazi.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I was wondering, are there any people on ATS who openly admit to being supporters of Facist or Nazi parties (no Republican bashing as their not nazis).

In modern society, those who support fascist or nazi idealogy are seen as evil

Nazism is clearly evil. Fascism is about as evil as communism. IOW, the system itself isn't really all that 'evil', fascism doesn't require racism, mussonlini, from what I have heard, derided hitler as a dumb little racist. True enough, the fascist movement was around when politics in general was race conscious, but still, its not inherently racist.

I don't agree with fascism, mind ya, its got serious problems, but I don't think that its, in general evil, just like communism, in general, could be said to be not evil. Though stealing people's property and enslaving the individual to the masses in itself can be said to be evil.

But not evil like 'hitler, stalin, they're evil bastards'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join