It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops bust MJ dispensary, destroy camera's and eat some edibles.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
FlySolo, great post. I totally know what you're saying. There is a subtle linguistic deception being used constantly. The same goes for whenever they speak about anything publicly. The words they use are all very specific and chosen to sound professional and informative but they're just empty rhetoric void of any real information at all.

Plus they are really the same as double speak. "We are starting a full investigation into the conduct of our officers." That's BS. They know what these officers are doing. It's not like they are a rough outfit acting on their own like some B-Movie plot. They all know full well what happens because they are all profiting from it, laughing about and share stories about it while they all have a big circle jerk over it in the showers together.

Why on earth would any of them want a real investigation into something that might actually prove that almost the entire dept. is knowingly doing this stuff all the time and making massive profit from from it??? They don't want that. They may not be protected from their criminal dealing then. They might not get more military weapons and gear. They might have to actually do some truly good work for the community and solve some actual crimes before they get some respect. Why would they want that when right now they can do what they want, when they want to whomever they want and get away with it.

Recently they got out of throwing a flash bang into a baby crib in the wrong house and not only didn't have to take any responsibility for the medical bills of the burned child, but they actually blamed it on the child and it's family and simply moved on to the next F*ck up. The fact that such actions are obviously beyond sanity for any free society, just being a basic human being with some degree of compassion should have made those officers take some responsibility on their own or quit out of pure shame and incompetence. But no, they blame the damn baby and the innocent family for sleeping in their home when they were raided by incompetent LEO's armed like military soldiers invading ISIS.

Anyone who thinks these are just mistakes that are being ironed out is a damn idiot who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. These aren't mistakes or a few bad apples. This is how Law Enforcement works now.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Had this been a pharmacy and the owners forgot to pay the city license, would law enforcement be able to handle the situation the same way?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I'll do better than that. If this was a multibillion dollar bank who just almost collapsed the entire economy of the nation and possibly the world by defrauding millions of people in real estate and banking fraud, even then would you see this kind of reaction???

We can answer that because it happened and the answer is no. Not even close. In fact no cops anywhere at all. Nobody being arrested, nothing.

Or how any person of wealth and privilege caught doing just about anything including Rape, Murder, Grand Theft, etc. What kind of reaction do they get??? They certainly don't get 10 cops coming in hot with guns drawn, terrorized, have their private property destroyed and so on.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gang related violence .
From the only legal gang.....
the one with badges and impunity

America the puny , the rest of the world
shakes their heads , gobsmacked.

... and another thousand tourists change their travel plans !

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Not sure what's worse, the fact that we have police that act in this manner or that this type of police action doesn't even phase me anymore???

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Then it shows them enjoying some of the edibles. F**king Hypocrite A-Hole Thugs of Organized Crime is what they are. Every last one of them.

I think we have something we can agree on. This video makes me so angry that I just can't stand it.

If anyone should ever be charged with terrorism, it is those cops, and cops like them, for their outright bullying of the American people.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Bunch of stupid meat heads that wouldn't know what to do with real crime if it walked up and bit them in their tiny balls.

Can I please use this in my sig. line?

HI larious!!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Right out of the box these idiots use a battering ram on a door that likely said "Pull". Next, the idiots bitter over their first failed attempt at using said ram bash in a wooden door without regard to the safety of the occupants.

I know what these cops are doing comes off as comical in a Reno-911 way, but really think about what they are actually doing.

They literally have no check on their power, and they are terrorizing and bullying citizens into compliance for their own personal gain.

That's not comical, they are the legalized maphia.

And that's terrifying. We have no recourse to stop state corruption.
edit on 12-6-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Go for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

It's totally insane and unjustified. I mean they aren't raiding a cartel compound in mexico. It's not a Gang Territory or even a violent offenders home. It's a business, open to the public, in plain view in the middle of a city and everyone knows about it. It's being operated by an amputee woman in a wheel chair. It's got a room full of every day citizens who are there to shop for a plant which is now known as a medicinal herb. They aren't armed or even expecting anything different than if they were out shopping for a new hat or pair of shoes.

How do you shut down a business like that??? With seven cops in riot gear, guns drawn, bashing in the back door, putting people face down on the ground and harassing the owner damaging her property and stealing her products??? Sure that's one way. Or you could send one guy through the front door during business hours wearing a suit and tie to inform them that they must close down until they get their paperwork in order. It would take about 30 min. and would end without any possible lawsuit, without damage of property, cheaper, less embarrassing for everyone, etc. etc.

Really, who runs this system anyway??? What uncivilized manic signed off on this thinking "Oh ya, the perfect way to go guys. We're totally good at our jobs." It's so far past incompetence that you start wondering if it's some kind of bad joke, or that this is all some kind of psychological experiment or something. Nobody can be this far out of touch. Nobody who lives on this planet for more than 2 minutes would know that an approach like that is way, way, way beyond needed and just opens the door up to more problems than the one your dealing with.

How much will all this cost now versus what it would have cost to deal with this like any other normal business???

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If they can abuse organic farm and co-op owners with guns drawn and faces hidden, why not an illegal pot shop? If you haven't seen what they've done to people whose only crime was producing food, take a gander at Google. Of course, most of those raids weren't filmed so it was cops' word against those who were abused and terrorized.
If the people of Santa Ana don't rise up and put this force in its place, they deserve whatever they get. They can be curbed but it will require people taking action, something most folks are reluctant to do lest they feel the sting of retribution by the police.
This raid was back in May so blood tests now would be moot. Although I'm ticked about the theft (their eating the product) the destruction of personal property (destroying the cameras & DVD) and the conspiracy to damage private property would bring them more time in the slammer I'm thinking. Add in the fact that firearms were displayed during the commission of the crime and you've got significant charges! If civilian charges can be "firearm enhanced" then all cop crimes should also fall under that category.
That little witch who spouted off her mouth about the crippled lady----the owner of the store----well, since this is a family friendly forum, I'll just say I hope she meets herself when she's sittin' in the pokey.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Don't get me wrong. I know that I compared it to a comedy, but I don't find it amusing in the slightest.

So much hard work has gone into the MMJ movement. Every activist, patient, shop owner, employee, grower, and supporter takes the movement very seriously. They bend over backward, jump through every hoop, submit to every scrutiny and obey every rule, regulation and law in support of a common sense approach to dealing with many terrible afflictions. It is about increasing the quality of life not just for the patients, but their families and friends as well. So much relief comes for those loved ones that get undeniable proof that your suffering at the hands of an affliction have been mitigated to some extent.

I wrote what I did, the way I did, because some people who don't normally watch these types of videos for whatever reason, might read it and say "No way" and watch it. Only to find out that my observations were accurate.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think, out of all the disgusting things on that video, the WORST is that horrible B saying she's going to kick an amputee "in her nub."

Who the $*!@ says something like THAT? Jesus, this needs to go viral, pick up some national news air time.

Absolutely disgraceful. I'd be so ashamed if I was related to her...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
I think, out of all the disgusting things on that video, the WORST is that horrible B saying she's going to kick an amputee "in her nub."

Disgusting, no doubt. But I'm going to have to say the reckless use of force and SWAT-style tactics, the destruction of evidence and the open use of drugs by on-duty police officers are far worse than the ignorant comments made. And the implications are far greater for the rest of us. I'm not really bothered by behind the scenes "shop talk" amongst co-workers, no matter how offensive. They didn't know they were being recorded and I'm beyond sick of the PC police deciding what should or shouldn't be said by people in private discussions. Had they said it publicly or especially to the handicapped woman herself, then it would be an entirely different story. But people making inappropriate jokes behind the scenes is just fine with me as long as no one present is offended by them. And I think the lawyer is using those comments in an attempt to manipulate the public's feelings about the officers for the sake of his clients, which I can't fault him for, but I won't allow myself to be persuaded by facts irrelevant to the actual case.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
When are people going to grow some backbone, and stand up locally, by refusing to participate or pay taxes or anyone's salary until this is cleaned up to their demands?

Why don't people meet up and group up and stop this?

Because police brutality/abuse is being framed as a racial issue primarily impacting black people and because there are so many people who don't grasp the extent of the issue. Until they themselves end up on the wrong side of a cops aggression.

Like this white middle class church going husband here at the 1:28 mark:

youtu.be...

I'm sure Gary Cook thought police were all great people before they executed his Sunday School teacher wife.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeanPaul

I'm sure Gary Cook thought police were all great people before they executed his Sunday School teacher wife.

At least the cop got three years for manslaughter for shooting her in the head five times and then perjuring himself.

I'm surprised they didn't give him a medal for bravery.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join