It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops bust MJ dispensary, destroy camera's and eat some edibles.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+94 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is why cops are viewed as thugs and criminals and basically all around pieces of garbage. They bust a dispensary and one officer is recorded joking how she was going to kick a amputee woman in her stump. Then they destroy all the cameras and DVR. Unknown to them was a secondary set of hidden cameras. Then it shows them enjoying some of the edibles. F**king Hypocrite A-Hole Thugs of Organized Crime is what they are. Every last one of them.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
the system will let them go
and continue to bust dime-bag street dealers to show off…PUNKS

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Seems to be all about money and revenge again. The city held a lottery for medical marijuana dispensary permits. ( this quote makes it sound like the good old boy system )

Pappas claims the lawsuit will include evidence of a “high ranking city official” having a “pecuniary interest in the operations of a lottery winning collective,” and that this official, whom Pappas declined to name, likely had a hand in directing the police raids.

The link says they were getting harassed and complained to Internal affairs a couple weeks ago. So all this is a retaliatory raid .

As for Rojas’ request for the full video, Pappas said officers would already have it if they hadn’t destroyed video equipment. He says he’s already complained to an internal affairs officer about “police issues” several weeks ago, but never got a response.

link

edit on 11-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Expected such behavior...

Should I even be shocked or offended?

This has been the norm for how long now?
edit on 11-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Isn't destroying cameras and DVR's destroying evidence?

Them on camera eating the edibles is going to tank this I think.
Or we are gonna hear that that was a snickers bar that he was so intently reading lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 11-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

that seriously almost looks like an episode of Reno-911 WTF!!!

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

that seriously almost looks like an episode of Reno-911 WTF!!!

LOL. I thought I saw Officer Dangle in there with his short shorts.

I love how they go in guns drawn and in tac gear. What a bunch of clowns. Why not just send one officer who walks in the front door, which is open already and tell them "Sorry, we're shutting you down. You people need to leave and empty the building." That's all it would take. Nobody is going to resist or put up a fight. You don't need to break down doors and damage property and act like a bunch of gorillas. These guys are all in military tactical gear and masks, guns out, making people get on the floor like criminals. They're all pumped full of roids with swelled up bodies and shriveled up genitals and this is they only way they can get off anymore. Bunch of stupid meat heads that wouldn't know what to do with real crime if it walked up and bit them in their tiny balls.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They probably couldn't make it into the armed forces so they play out their fantasies upon the citizenry.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

At one point close to the end, one of the cops is explaining how to make oil by blasting butane in weed through a coffee filter

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They are known as the Orange County Mafia for a reason. I know i experience the crappy end of that stick.

Did you see the story of whats happening in the DAs office down there

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What that female officer said about the disabled women is utterly appalling. Being in a wheelchair myself and mixing with many of varying conditions, I know how extraordinarily painfully sensitive 'nubs' can be and the struggles they face daily in managing them. Phantom limb pains, pressure sores from prosthetics, rashes, weird sweating, etc. and to have a cop want to boast about kicking you there? Revolting officer. I hope the all lose their jobs.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I almost want to make a dub of the video with full Reno-911 overplay, but the commentary itself is almost there on certain points lol. Ok maybe dub over some of the video for comedy purposes. Maybe I'll work on that as my first proper thread

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

I hope they more than lose their jobs scumbags.

Threatening a disabled woman while shes getting pain medication give me a break.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When are people going to grow some backbone, and stand up locally, by refusing to participate or pay taxes or anyone's salary until this is cleaned up to their demands?

Why don't people meet up and group up and stop this?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So like.. were they just there for a party ?

edit on 11-6-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Losing their jobs is about the best we can hope for knowing how the system is wired..
My initial thought was to have all their genitals walked on daily by a herd of elephants, but I want to avoid that kind of thinking as I don't want to be dragged down to their level.

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Good opportunity to implement random drug and alcohol testing throughout the police force and cull the herd a bit.

Also, implement those bloody tamper-proof body cameras too.

A gun, a badge and an attitude problem does not make for good law enforcement - the vid in your OP is proof of that.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 11-6-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This is like watching the movie Training Day, when Denzell and his narcotics team just act shady as sh*t... What's sad is that there's cops like this in every department in every city in our country...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join