It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Double
edit on 18-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

In essence, I started this thread so that people could describe and share their experiences with the "Mandela Effect".

It appears to me that the people who are recognizing the changes have a closer connection with God than those who don't. Or at least perhaps a better understanding of how to treat others. But I am certain most maintain a personal connection with God which transcends the divisions of the worlds religions. The Mandela effected come from all walks of life. They don't necessarily all share the exact same beliefs but I am certain they do all have some type of a connection with God. I am certain the majority of them would respect others beliefs if there beliefs, embrace things such as respect love and unity.

It is also my opinion that the changes all contain messages for those with eyes and ears.

For example it is very obvious to some Christians that the changes seen within the Bible have a very nefarious element and dark context.

Take the changes to Star Wars famous line. Luke I am your father. To me that is obvious. Darth Vader is the Dark Lord. He states No I am your father. The Dark Lord is returning. Preparations are being made.

Another change with a message would be flickering state of our spiritual light. Flinstones & Flinstones. We are truly living in the land of the walking dead. The general spiritual state of humanity, and religion has grown dark. It flickers only giving of a small amount of light.
NOTE: The light of the worlds religions is growing dim. Any person from any religion (any faith) who claims to See and understand Truth, while at the same time denounces and denies the fact that that same Truth is contained in other religions, should be avoided and is to be considered a false teacher. For this type of person is very dangerous to the fabric of Gods teaching. It is these teachers who are the wolves among the lambs. Which is also another Mandela effect with a clear message. These false teachers appear as saints but preach division. They ignore the message of Truth. You will hear them claim falsely saying things such as "You will go to hell if you don't become one of us". My religion is the one and only true path.
The Truth is that not one of today's major world religions is correctly spreading the message of Truth. For the TRUTH unites and never divides!
But I will say and commend the saints'devotees who spread the science of the Maha Mantra. They have the best understanding of Truth and human conduct. They have the brightest of all the torches in this world. They could be considered a Grey Horse. While not completely pure there teaching and understanding of Truth far surpasses the worlds major religions. They simply have the best understanding of Truth. But I am also aware that there a some (a few) people in the houses of Christianity Judaism and Islam who understand this Truth. They have a duty to open the eyes of others within there own house.
In one sense the Muslims are correct in saying that Islam will eventually rule the world. But they to (most) are guilty of not seeing Truth. Like the Christians they have a my way only attitude. They to are subject to wolves and false teachers in there houses dividing the worlds flocks. So I would agree partially with them that the world will eventually know Gods teaching of love and unity. The White Horse. Call it what you want but I simply know it as Truth. But this diluted divisive wolf like teaching that is taught today among most of the worlds religions today has strayed from what it was when originally taught. What is presented today will not be Gods religion here on Earth. There are many terrible things that will come upon us and future generations before this happens. This is just the beginning of an awakening that must and will happen.
Eventually all the worlds religions will have to be married. (A Great Wedding Feast). This is undeniable as all the worlds main religions prophecy this.
Thereafter the Great Wedding a pure infant will be born. The pure teaching of Truth which will will be the old covenant which was taught in the beginning of the age which will be re birthed. A Golden Age. The beginning of the 4 seasons.

So remember people the Truth of Gods teaching to us is simple. Not complex. It does not divide but Unite in Love. It is not confined to any one group of people. It doesn't have just one cultural identity but embraces them all. It does not require a particular dress code apart from modesty. It is forgiving. It is merciful. It is unconditional in its love of all. It is not bound by names or labels for these merely divide. It simply is Truth which binding ingredient is unconditional love.

So I would implore people who can see the changes to seek the deeper understanding and true meaning of these changes. They serve as messages for all of us with "Eyes".

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

You could be right, that does seem plausible. Who can say what is and isn't, we can only observe and wait to see what amazing feat takes place next in the land of Mandela-isms.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
Did you guys know that the Wachowski brothers are now Wachowski sisters?

They both transitioned and I don`t have anything against it but come on, what are the odds of this happening and at this age (Lily 48, Lana 51)?

So it got me thinking that it might be some kind of a message to the public that goes like....'things from the past are different now'...

After all, they are the directors of the Matrix which could be one of the explanations for the ME.

What do you think?

I actually had that idea.
I'm about to sound crazy so hold on to your butts.

Jupiter Rising was a movie made by the "brothers"
I almost lost it trying to figure out why it was called ascending all of the sudden.
I spent days and days on this. Even youtube comment sections were edited to the point posts were just inserted that could not be real because no one that was really there noticed the other comments, meaning they were not there at the time..
I spotted the error in their programming. They slipped up, so whoever changed the title didn't want me to notice, but my memory is quite good, and because I was so focused on it.. I saw the trailer on the big screen the summer it was supposed to come out. I saw it more than once.. my gf at the time worked at a theatre so I could see any movie I wanted for free.

So when I got home to go look for jupiter rising, google didn't even redirect me, it just said... meh I don't know.. what??
Now it redirects..

anyway THEY made that movie. And they both changed.. and the movie changed.

anyone else notice the conspiracy that certain black actors talk about that there is a push to make men girly.
part of that is filming movies where men where dresses.

What's her name chelsea manning? the DUDE who leaked I forget now what HE leaked, but anyway they broke him in solitary confinement and now he's a chick I guess.

I think someone is angry with them for exposing truths.

and the movies agree with my point.. movies like ghost busters women and not men. I love women I think it's fine I'm just saying I see their is a message.. Iron man is a black woman now.. Thor is supposedly going to be a woman.. Like what? How can you make something that's a god the son of odin a woman? it makes no sense.. Why not make a movie called Ironwoman, instead of making a woman in IronMAN. Like really?

Something is up.

Also the movie jupiter rising was finished and was coming out in the summer, then for no apparent reason they had to edit it for months and months and it came out in the slowest part of the movie year.. I surmise that the good bits were taken out, and what was left was further hidden with a name change and bad come out date..

I completely missed it even though I was SOO excited to see it, and remember I got to see movies for free.
So why didn't I? couldn't find it..

That movie I knew was one of those movies..

What happens is that basically if you uncode what it's saying

Jupiter is just another name for Zeus by the way..

jupiter rising..

and the earth is free from the dark blood suckers.

the title to earth is turned over to the reincarnation of "god" or zeus.. Saturn dude Satan, he has inherited many worlds..

We are not supposed to notice these changes.
Those who do are probably like me..
You're probably getting messages to guide your life,
and you probably believe in a higher power, even if you grew up atheist like me.
I couldn't have been more anti god scientist rational guy.

the scare crow has a gun in the wizard of OZ? Like really wtf?
Mirror mirror on the wall just kills me..
Steve Segal his name now looks like seagull Seagal... really?

honestly..

I think we are being led to a hell realm by these "changes"

Well, I told you I would sound crazy.
Did it work?

And they are messing with us on purpose..
the dude at CERN holding up a sign that decodes to "Nelson Mandela"
the destroyer of worlds dance in the CERN video.
the gates of hell openeing dance at the swiss tunnel..
if you go to google earth mandela effect goes to the pyramids and the statue of liberty..

I think this is the "lucifer principle" Statue of liberty, and the pyramids are orions belt. orion is another metaphor of jesus..
it's sort of saying freedom from god.

meaning people are now using ULTIMATE free will, even "reality" may be being played with, to escape gods control his law his rule.

Don't be deceived

I have a feeling these "effects" are just the tip of the iceberg.

Like a fray in the edge of a cloth, that symbolizes the future unraveling of the cloth, and the cloth in this metaphor of time/reality..

oh Loki you lil whore.

alright now run back to your safe spaces, but I've been hurt in the past for talking like this.. I think Kanye got his dose as well. I survived and so will he. He probably got tangled much deeper than me, but when he says he's under spiritual attack I know what he means.

Professor grif of public enemy talked on Kanye and about witches in the music industry. He even personally warned kanye in the past.

these Dave Chappelles and Martin Lawrences.. These Brittany Spears... They are not going crazy out of nowhere.
the media didn't make us hate and fear michael jackson for no reason..

Katt Williams in his comedy special talked about the "mansion parties" in Hollywood eyes wide shut stuff..
and then his entire life goes to hell, and he says he's done he quits everything.. They messed with his kids..

I could go on and on, but I think we are caught up in the big game.
pick your side and stay strong.

If I am correct these small changes will become bigger and bigger...

Here is the flipside..

It might not be history changing, it could be our memories being played with..
I doubt that strongly.
I know why I remember..
it's because of what I represent.
Love. Truth.

SOMEBODY is editing the matrix.. They are doing it on their own and whatever or whoever it is doesn't catch all the necessary changes
FOR INSTANCE

Interview with A vampire still says that in other languages, languages that have no issue saying the or a..
Mirror mirror on the wall IS STILL mirror mirror on the wall in every other language I have looked into. people have posted online their different language versions.. You can tell they all say mirror mirror in the video. the only different one is the english version. And all of those cultures have words for magic so they could have easily translated mirror mirror or magic mirror into all of them..

So somebody english speaking is behind this I THINK..
Maybe it's an AI that was programmed in english?
I don't know what's happening but some of these changes leave behind the old story..
this would not happen if timelines were really being changed. Right?

So I think someone is hacking the matrix.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Somehow the underlying catalyst inherentl sounds like it would be really above top secret nucleophysics experiments (and their effects) - ie hush-hush FermiLab LHC experiments on US soil - rather than philosophy and metaphysics.

Perhaps no wonder Hollywood is already pumping out a movie where they focus on memory (rather than residual artifacts) and 'reality itself' - like the movie is to distract masses from the quantum experiments that would better expain the nature of ME shifts! reference: www.imdb.com/title/tt6544220

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Inter dimensional, God like beings changing names and plot lines, from movies or films, for neferaious reason, other then making us look cute when we are mad.

Is that, what this beleive actually about.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

2018 and the ME sht fan

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

To fix all paradoxes the universe must choose one certainty over 2 options when uncertainty collapses and you can get a glitch where the information for some parts can no longer follow the normal cause and effect to a 100% and therefore have to fake it and hope no one notices.

Sounds alot like the error-correcting code physicists are now discovering 'embedded' in equations they suggest explain how the universe works.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

A round of applause from me for that post Reverbs

I did catch that glitch years ago with Jupiter rising /ascending posters and how it seemed to take forever to come to screen , but i just put it down to my bad memory, dyslexia, and way to many work hours .

Ditto Mirror Mirror and the scare crow with the gun with me , all of which i just shrug my shoulders at and think what ever dude .

But when i open a book that i had just read days before and it is changed , that freaks me out and reading these threads online where multiple people are having the same experience of things they cannot explain or rather things that cannot be explained .

I am one of those people who would have work mates pulling their hair out at how i could tell if a wall was a fraction of a inch out ,Facings etc all without tools , you just know ! when you walk into the room that things are not right .

The Braces vanishing from the Bond movie girl just destroyed a meme ,

Do you ever get the feeling we are plugged into a machine somewhere and are being played with harvested or what ever or in our very own Trueman show that thought sure keeps circling around in my head lately .

A good observation on AI,s probable role in all this Shall I tell you what the real evil is? To cringe to the things that are called evils, to surrender to them our freedom, in defiance of which we ought to face any suffering.
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

WHATEVER is managing to pull this of is good ,got me going to the doctor with dementia lol and the psychiatrist just in case and what the heck it is all free may as well have my once a decade check up , but the doctor found me with a perfect memory and the psychiatrist threw me out of the room saying i am a perfectly normal and well adjusted individual and that really really should not have happened - you just know, and i never even showed her on the dolly where the Mandela effect touched me

Just Deny everything bad you have ever done in your life and blame it on the Mandela effect seems to work , I did not inhale that joint , it was THE MANDELA EFFECT touching you
edit on 21/1/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Don't you mean the Mendelev Affect?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Just Deny everything bad you have ever done in your life and blame it on the Mandela effect seems to work , I did not inhale that joint , it was THE MANDELA EFFECT touching you
Lol nice one

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have concrete memories of a previous version of the Matrix, before the mind control systems were heavily introduced. I now suppose it was in the previous life, just before I lost my memories and awoke as a child in this #ed up place.

From what I recall, this place is a reconstruction of various original places, in which the animal herders trap human souls in order to harvest them and their energy. It bears some illusory resemblance of the old world (which was a real home filled with harmony and devoid of conflict), while being a huge matrix-like maze for us to get fattened up and eventually eaten.

Not a pretty picture, but what can you do.. On the other hand, the memories do indicate that there was some plan to overthrow the aliens and that it will eventually succeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhaegar7

Interesting, but describe more in detail of your previous life

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Meh. I have various memories, most of which I unlocked in a powerful OBE a few years ago.

What I remember was a world, similar to this one, where there was no disharmony. People did not interpret reality through linear time, in fact time-travel was thought of as natural, so basically there was no time or concept of linear time. There were no religions and no institutions, I don't think people had to consume nourishment, and there was no strife in nature and no murder for any sort of reason, so basically there must have been no entropy. Instead, all sentient beings spent a lot of time marveling at the miracle of Creation and there was a deep appreciation of the mystery of the Creator. I have memories of people admiring animals, especially the lion for some reason, The world was perceived as infinitely wondrous, and all sentient beings would revel in exploring these infinities. The reality of the supernatural Creator was omnipresent and all souls rejoiced in it.

In my OBE I remembered vividly that there was a great event that was scheduled in this world - a sort of jump into the unknown that the whole world would make. So I watched all the sentient beings enter the labyrinth of incarnational experience and one could see the whole journey from the side / outside of time - so one could observe how these souls would start their journeys happy and optimistic, then slowly start to forget until they were completely submerged in the unreality of the incarnational experience (as we are now) and then they would slowly start to regain their memories and their optimism and reemerge once again happy and joyful back at where they started.

It was a very powerful OBE and I don't know how I would have those memories if they were not real. I'm absolutely certain they are real.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Getting a strange Mandela Effect vibe from the recent death of baseball player Hank Aaron. I really feel like that guy died quite a few years ago. Apparently not in this timeline, which obviously has taken some significant damage since the late 1930s.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My personal Mandela Effect....about 8 to 10 years ago I distinctly remember Clint Eastwood dying. I remember news reports talking about his body of work including his Every Which Way But Loose movies and his relationship with Sondra Locke, and I distinctly remember them talking about his role in the tv show Rawhide and that iconic Rawhide theme song playing, and I remember one of his sons....Scott, I believe, being interviewed regarding his father's death.
And then several years later I read that Mr. Eastwood was getting ready to direct another film. Talk about being thoroughly gobsmacked....
I'm still dumbfounded by it.
edit on 1/23/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A few things are stamped into my earliest memories that nothing can change.

Bernstein bears books are what I learned to read with. I specifically remember my mom teaching me how the "ei" made the long I sound.

My mom worked until 8pm during the week and my grandmother watched me and my brother until she picked us up. We watched wheel of fortune every night and ed McMahon delivered checks for publishers clearing house. That is the only reason I would have to know who ed McMahon is.

Another mom memory but the wizard of oz was my mom's favorite movie at the time. I have seen it dozens of times and the scarecrow never carried a revolver.

Mona Lisa had no smile. I remember learning very young that the reason she didn't smile was because while posing for a portrait , the subject would have to sit for long periods of time and holding a smile took too much effort.

A lot of them really are either a misremembering or people not paying close attention to things but there are definitely a few that are burned into my deepest memories

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join