It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Saorsainn

Well that's at least something. Pretty much every encounter I've had with this subject is met with: "I never heard that. I thought they were going to find WMD's" etc.

I've thought way too much about this and searched for the video more times than I could count. I wish I knew if it was
A: real on this timeline just not seen by many.
B: real on another timeline
C: Completely misplaced or made up by my mind somehow......

It is one of my more vivid memories of television. More so than any other news about the same topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Totally believe this is a real phenomena... Period, check some of my threads I've posted awhile back...

Here's a phenomenon currently happenimg & has been happening for awhile, listen to the entire video as he states it is not his equipment and this is now being confirmed by others as well w/ their setups s well.......time will tell...

youtu.be...

ETA: just wamted to add, after my bi-lateral hernia repair i'm freshly recovering from as of last Monday...it took an extra hour to perform due to cut through the scar tissue of a repair I've had before....

However, I have ZERO medical records on file NOR any scars in the location except internally, NOR do i have any recollection of ever having any or any member of my family telling me i had previously as a child.

I have the clearest memories even when before i was born, confirmed by my oldest step sister who is nearly 15 years older than me.

My release papers state the operation as: Reoccurring Bi-latteral Herina Repair

edit on 14-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Just got a super creepy feeling after wstching this video about 3mins in, what came across my mind was ST:NG episode called 'Cause & Effect' where the crew of the enterprise kept dying no matter what they tried until Data fixed the glitch......

Cause & Effect

The feeling/ thought i then got was, "someone on the inside of our glitch is trying to tip us off, just like Data did from the episode"................

The only other thing i might think of is, the name was changed so the credit and the royalties goes to " stain" NOT "stein"... Making the changes a complete rip off !!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My dad called me a couple of days ago and asked me if I remembered the Bear family books we had read when I was little. Of course I did. But did I remember how it was spelled? Not really, but I looked at my daughters books and it was -ain.
My dad distinctly remembers that it was -ein.
I remember thinking back then that I wasn't positive on how to say the -ein and took the lazy way of saying it "stain".

This has blown my mind for those 2 days and I looked on this website, and it is mentioned. Interview With A Vampire was another one for me.

When my dad told me about the Bears, I immediately thought of Neo and the black cat. I watched The Matrix a few weeks ago and it hit me harder than it ever had. I am afraid to watch it again now.

edit on 14-6-2015 by TellItLikeItIsLiz because: Autocorrect

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TellItLikeItIsLiz

Certainly, it's like each one of the experiences shared, adds fuel to the fire. Unfortunately, there's no accurate way to document this. The way I see it, even if you were to write it down, everything that's documented would be changed along with its topic.

All we have is our memory.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A recent movie for example, Jupiter Ascending. Another poster actually pointed this out and i agree that this movie was Jupiter Rising. Maybe this particular title could possibly be memory errors or a very late title change. Our world is stranger than we think.

I remember googling Jupiter Rising because a couple of guys at work were talking about it, then all of a sudden people were talking about Jupiter Ascending, kind of freaky lol

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I have talked to many people about 9/11 and nearly half remember seeing the first plane hit and then about an hour later seeing the second plane hit. Yet, there is no footage of the first plane hitting, and none of the people were in New York at the time, so they either imagined the entire event, or, timelines merged. Being affluent in Psychology, memory sucks, even around major events, let alone Berenstein Bears books.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope
I thought they had video showing it hit as the clock changed from 9:02-9:03 the instant of impact in fact I've seen the clips a lot lately supporting the 9-23-2015 phenomenon...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I agree that memory sucks. But unfortunately, it's the only way to account for such a phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

That was when the 2nd plane hit, 9:03. The First plane hit at 8:46 a.m.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Now that internet information is much more prevalent these days with blogs etc, I think that years down the line, and even today, we will be able to track such inconsistencys unless the internet is altered and edited along the way.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, there is a very small group with very light presence on the WWW and YouTube and they subscribe to quite an astounding belief IMHOALWITOOTRM (...At Least Which Is The Only Opinion That Really M...Mmm...Maaaatttt...got it? Moving on then...). I wish I remembered what acted as the catalyst to spark the interest in the development of this theory they've come up with but all I remember is that it was a cross reference of the Bible and something about the Georgia guidestones...something written on them or actually, it may have been numbers hidden on them or the measurements of the guidelines themselves. Anyway to make a long story short (then thru my inability to curb tangents and rambling, writing down that short story as a moderately lengthy one...sorry guys...) it was quite fascinating the evidence cited and while usually "date" conspiracy theory is something I chuckle off and move on from, especially doomsday date conspiracies like this one is, things I am experiencing for the first time in my life add to evidence which seems a little too calculated, coincidental, and right on not to conclude they just might have got at least a piece of it right if not more. But anyone know when the Mandela Effect was first reported because my crazy experiences PLUS their evidence PLUS coinciding time frames would blow my mind and could give a more colorful explanation to what causes MandEff...

Basically though this evidence points to the possibility the Hadrian Fast Particle Collider was already powered up and they explain a way it could have been used to send people or a super computer or all of us down three timelines. This is what accrued and obtaining the God particle on 12 21 2012 which is why the collided looks like the Mayan calendar. The time manipulation was the warning not the end of the world. So TPTB know of impending disasters that probably are to happen now in reality but we're in time manipulation and either the first time thru or the second timeline back to 12-21 or some time earlier (and if this is the second time the Mandela effect is explained). This is because we're safe in this time manipulation as armies train for a major disaster and what is learned the first run is encoded into the second. Things like Whitney Houston and her daughter dying same day same way, Prince Georges birth date (since changeable- born inside the manipulation) and other information is encoded in predetermined places (Stein to stain? Or maybe the timeline we warped back to was when Mandela was still living?) Anyway by the third go TPTB should know how to best handle the coming disaster (Canadian training, jade helm, Finnish and Russian war games, etc) and either we will avoid disaster come traveling back to reality time or maybe they're trying to learn how best to initiate nwo and not avoid disasters. There are some supporting prophecies even from nostradamus. And creepily, the repeating cycle (2009-2015 or 2012-2015) either way will have us discounting at September 24, the day after the September 23 prophecy. I'll try n find coherent and evidence supported info...
edit on 6/15/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: fixed

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I too remember "Berenstein". A also remember Mandela dying in the late 90s. Billy Graham died in the early 2000s as well as I remember my very religious mother breaking down and crying over it, which seemed to me blowing it out of proportion.
Also, I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I remember another space shuttle exploding after the Challenger did, in 2000 or 2001. I believe it was called the Columbia? There was a crew on board and it exploded as it was leaving Earth's atmosphere. Hardware malfunction or manifold breach or something. They didn't reach space. Did that happen in this timeline, or was it just different?

BUT SOMEBODY MENTIONED PEOPLE FROM OTHER TIMELINES! So.... Guys and gals... I have a story that happened to me.

My best friend is currently talking to a young woman in California whom I don't know, who is a waitress at a restaurant in San Jose. She was telling him about a peculiar elderly guy who comes into her place of business regularly and orders blueberry pie (my favorite dessert) and has a coffee with lots of cream. He is tall and lanky, a little on the skinny side.
He appears to be in his late sixties early seventies, and has short, grey, salt and pepper hair.

The man, apparently went by the name, Charles.
It literally means, "A Man" and is the perfect incognito. Trololol. I admit it's something I would pick.
ANYHOOSERS.
She said she felt comfortable and chatted with him a little more than you would with most strangers, and was intrigued because he seemed a little intentionally mysterious. My friend asked the lady friend for a description of this man, and he met my exact description. So much so that he called and left me 2 voicemails that evening.

She said "He has a mole under his right ear, and a tattoo of a Fibonacci spiral on his left forearm. It's red, and has a blue square around it. He walks with a cane that looks handmade and has stuff carved in it... Circles and stuff. He wears silver rings and likes to dress classy. Button up dress shirts mostly, although sometimes he comes in looking like he had a rough night."

My friend jokingly mused that he might be a time traveler. The following day the old man comes in again and she says,
"My friend says you might be a time traveler. Crazy huh?"

The old man looks flustered and says "No, it's not." Then stands up and walks out...
Proceeds to spend the next 15 or 20 minutes pacing back and forth outside the restaurant.
He eventually leaves.

--------------

I'm only 25 now. But I do already have a bad back, and regardless, will probably walk with a can at 60...
The punchline is, whether they're messing with me or not... I have all those traits (The rings, the body build, the tattoo, the mole... and they still behave as if it's true.)
They apparently have talked about it without me, and seem to believe this old man, "Charles", saved a lot of people in his timeline by stopping WW3, and is now stuck here because he basically, created a pocket for himself. Not that I could take credit though. He claimed to be from a different timeline after all. Considering Nature and Nurture I don't know what choices I'd make in another timeline.
But yeah, that happened. Just felt like sharing.

.V.
edit on 15-6-2015 by LAkadian because: to include additional information

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

That's the problem. It would be. All mediums for information would be altered if a change in space time occurred. So it would make sense that if I have a book named "The Book" and I wrote it down in a document as "The Book", and space time somehow changed it to "A Book", that the document would also be changed to "A Book".

For some reason, some people's memories are protected and other's aren't.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

How effin weird reality really is though, even though we don't always catch it.

edit on 15-6-2015 by LAkadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I love this topic. I'm from the Berenstein timeline, and there the word dilemma was spelled dilemna. I read about this topic as much as I can.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
I love this topic. I'm from the Berenstein timeline, and there the word dilemma was spelled dilemna. I read about this topic as much as I can.

I remember that as well. Takes me back to 5th grade. ha. That would've been 2000/2001 as well I believe.
Something about that year perhaps, where the timelines overlap. Dunno

Could we all pool together to use the things that "changed", and figure out WHEN they changed:
use this to draw a map of where the timelines disseminate?
edit on 15-6-2015 by LAkadian because: include an additional idea

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Good gosh I hope Columbia exploded...that sounded horrible but as soon as I read "another exploded" I thought" duhhh, the columbia?!" No offense with the duh cuz now I can't remember anything but wasn't it like eight or nine yrs ago even just seven? I'd be officially stumped if I just pictured the same shuttle same name as you. And I know I'm not confusing it with Challenger. Some of my now-favorite pictures (framed on parents wall my whole life for friends to see) are of my sister and me playing superheroes on the swingset outside our house we lived in when I was about two and a half. I'm butt naked of course and am swinging on my stomach as superman and my parents were kind enough to get shots of me flying toward AND away from the camera. And my pervert sister pushing me by the butt cheeks as well, thankfully she was just 3. But our yard was wide open, no gate no fence and these pics were taken and date stamped the evening before the challenger tragedy which because of our open yard is visible across the single field separating our house and just a half mile in the distance, the challenger standing ready on its launch pad. Quite an eerie spin put on what should be cherished photographs. A testament to the lax security before the 90s through 2001 ushered in a new era of security, trespassing, terrorism, planning every government related event with threats of the most extreme kind planned for...I didn't go outside and watch the launch and am glad. I couldn't carry that image with me through life especially seeing it framed so often. I saw a car burst into flames as I passed it and the person inside turn to a fire covered black silhouette in the second it took to pass at 65mph which is the closest I've been to witnessing death and no. No no no no thank you I just couldn't fathom the fact that second and that image meant agony to a living soul right before my eyes and also that second I witnessed I know inside meant the total destruction of several lives who I imagined were living their last minutes of happiness and ignorant bliss before the world shattered. And I was 26 then so forget seeing that as a child. However, I'll try to remember to upload those pics if anyone is interested. I doubt it, I guess they mean something to me...like bringing a major event like that to even playing fields of reality and not just some notorious explosion to me. This post definitely warrants my usual apology for my autism which makes me blurt out every thought I have related or not, interesting or stupid, I'm sorry everyone and embarrassed sorry for wasting your time

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

edit on 15-6-2015 by LAkadian because: Kingdom phylum class genus species

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

There were two that exploded. I know there were! One had the teacher in it... it exploded right after take-off. The other one was in orbit, they lost contact with it, and it later exploded and left fragments all over Texas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join