It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was just adding how the history of the Black Knight satellite warped over time...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We won’t go deep into the subject because there are so many other indications, that we must keep our eye on the big picture. Just some reservations: - first of all the name of the satellite: as if he was doomed to end in a commercial spot of the Pepsi company. So he could be made ridiculous. Just don’t let mislead you. - why authorities who have all the means to prove the nature of the black knight are not giving us a credible explanation? - some claim that Tesla was the first who discovered the satellite. And although Tesla believed in extra terrestrial intelligent beings, the discovery of the satellite by him cannot be proven. - in the 50’s several sources mention the satellite (see link to the first page of the site below). - the satellite would orbit first one of the poles and by its return it would orbit the other pole. Strange because in the 50’s no human satellite seemed to be able doing that. (Today they can do it anyway.) - it must been said authorities were once proud to announce that the black knight was a piece of the Discoverer rocket. (Something that simply not could have been the case – see also the link that follows.) We won’t keep on arguing because we can’t prove anything. Of course not. Because again you must see the big picture to see that all the indications about our extra terrestrial origins are covered up. And please don’t tell us that this is not possible. Because it is possible. For those who want to know more we give you a link to one of the best conspiracy websites in the world . Another bit of trivia is that just before Kehoe's book came out in 1955, another book hit the stores that year. Aimed at late teens, it is a near perfect predecessor of the "black knight" tale. I think Kehoe used some phrasing and description from that, and kiddies read it the same year that they read Kehoe's book, and it sort of melded together in their memories as the years went by. The result being that "Secret of the Marauder Satellite" ended up being recalled as a topic in Kehoe's 'nonfiction' book. And a legend was born.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Until yesterday I hadn't heard of the Mandela Effect.

I was trying to find a Bible quote...you know, the famous "and the lion shall lay down with the lamb. Isaiah 11:6, right? Nope. Not any more. Gone. Never mind all those paintings of the lion and lamb lying down together. The lion has been changed to a wolf. (biblehub.com...)

That led my to information on the Mandela Effect. That ruined my day. Here are a few more things that no longer match with my memories. Or is it memories that no longer coincide with reality?

Isaiah 36:12 (KJV)
2 Kings 18:27 (KJV)
Luke 5:37 (KJV)
Luke 17:34 (KJV)
Luke 17:31 (KJV)
Depends undergarments
Jiffy peanut butter
Sex in the City
Interview with a Vampire
Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Luke, I am your father.
Berenstein Bears
Febreeze fabric softener
Oxy Clean
Looney Toons
Fruit Loops
Western Sizzler (steakhouse)
If you build it, they will come.
Life is like a box of chocolates
Proctor and Gamble
Volvo logo
Nelson Mendela's death in the 1980's
Mohammed Ali's death in the 1990's

I can understand common misspellings and incorrectly quoted movie lines, but not the changes to the Bible. I have some very old Bibles, many versions. All have been altered. I am having a "WTF" moment.
edit on 6/27/16 by AnonymousCitizen because: fix typo

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i have been so skeptical of this mandala effect but i recently bought these Cheeky brand cups from Target and i DISTINCTLY remember the design to be arrows NOT crosses and diamonds. This one has been driving me crazy the past few days because I am certain it was arrows on the design...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nope nope nope.

Interview with A vampire.

Not THE.

This one I am sure of. There is a HUGE difference between a vampire and the vampire.

Weird or what.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i have a question - its going to offend some folk - but what the heck :

at what point are you going to admit that your memories are imperfect ,your knowledge incomplete - and you are sometimes wrong ?

because while it may be currently popular to deny any failings on your part and invent ad-hoc fantasies to account for them

there is of course the Reductio ab absudium extrapolation where-in :

the people of great britain speak - british

there is a bidge from england to france

iraq is in ` south europe `

and africa is the largest country in south america

source

just man up and admit you are sometimes wrong - its not hard

or do you really want to go al the way and accept every special snowflake is really right " in some alternate reality "

Thank you so much for this post. It's probably the best one I've ever read about the Mandela Effect.
Don't you think it's strange that either only small things "have changed" like "e" to "a" or that huge changes like "NZ moving" don't happen to the U.S.A.? I've never heard somebody saying "OMG, South Dakota is much bigger now! If I want to visit my grandparents, I'll need two more hours to get there" When it's about all these classic MEs then I just read "we learned in school..." or "I can remember I was watching my mom ironing, when...".

I don't want to doubt the ME or say that there couldn't be more than one universe. But the things mentioned here are definitely no proofs at all, sorry.
edit on 15-7-2016 by FreeOfCharge because: Addition of last sentence &typo

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

You know about the bible saying the lion and the lamb will lie down together?

Except it doesn't, it mentions a wolf and a lamb, and they aren't even lying.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

I too remember the line, "Fly my pretties!"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: aether22
a reply to: TheMadTitan

You know about the bible saying the lion and the lamb will lie down together?

Except it doesn't, it mentions a wolf and a lamb, and they aren't even lying.

sorry its upside down, but, check it.....

this is from my own KJV bible, printed in 2003.....i have others too

edit on 6-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Hope this helps.
www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
My personal theory is that we are experiencing deliberate time-travel manipulation. Travelers make changes along timelines to serve as easy reference points for which reality they may be accessing. Check out an explanation of the "multi-verse" causing the Mandella Effect here: The 7 Stranded All-Verse: A Possible Cause of the Mandella Effect?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder why google thinks it's so funny to stir things up

When you type Mandela Effect into google earth, it will immediately take you the giza pyramids and also put a tag down at the statue of liberty.

Similarly the guy at Cern holding the sign... Maybe it IS just failed memory. But why are these organizations feeding in to it?

Strange behavior on all ends of the table

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just dont know why we shifted here. why? What are we doing here??

Why do some see so cleay the same changes etc....

A supposed whistleblower said recently that everyones memories were messed with, but the MErs arent supposed to remeber, but we.do and they dontknow why,supposedly...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Re: Memories of the John Lennon murder being 'out of season', it's possible that this is a false memory that has been smudged from one event to another (i.e., a real memory that has been misfiled).

In the months soon after Lennon's murder (8 December 1980), President Reagan was shot and wounded (31 March 1981), Pope John Paul II was shot and wounded (13 May 1981) and someone shot at Queen Elizabeth II (12 June 1981).

In the Reagan and John Paul II cases, these were touch-and-go survivals requiring emergency surgery and the media reports were very unclear and contradictory for at least a period of hours. John Paul in particular wasn't given the all-clear till around dawn the next day. (In the Queen's case, it turned out some weirdo was firing a starting pistol, so she wasn't wounded and it was cleared up fairly quickly).

You can see where I'm going with this. The other three shootings all happened when the weather was non-wintery. I think it's possible that the 35-year-old memory of reacting to one shooting has become blurred with the memory of reacting to another at around the same time -- and understandably, since it seemed at the time that shootings were happening every other week. I can remember the anxiety it caused in my family, especially since the Cold War was hotting up at the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I decided to finally read what the heck the Mandela effect was, tonight. The examples are blowing my mind! Totally grew up with Berenstein Bears!!!! And Jiffy peanut butter!! Like I feel like something is effing my mind when I read these examples.

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm sure we're all familiar with the stories about how the Berenstein (Barenstain) bears are remembered as something different. And we all remember the different stories about how people that claim that Australia is in the wrong place on the globes and maps.

I just had a personal experience involving this phenomenon. It is in regard to an ATS member that will remain unnamed unless they post in this thread and acknowledge the question I asked them. I won't mention the username unless I obtain their permission or they post in this thread.

In essence, I started this thread so that people could describe and share their experiences with the "Mandela Effect".

Please, share your experiences or thoughts regarding this effect and its implications.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
The concerning thing is that a lot of people are oblivious to it or dismiss it without thorough investigation.
But this is far more nefarious than people understand. For also within the changes there are symbolic hidden meanings. One must read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did Hillary Clinton experience the Mandela Effect? Or, maybe it was the friend writing down what she said that experienced it.

Did she confirm that in another reality/timeline it was indeed Looney Toons and NOT Looney Tunes?

When talking about Monica Lewinsky (you remember her, don't you?) here is what she said:

The papers offer a look at Hillary Clinton’s mindset through some of the most difficult parts of her husband’s presidency, including the Monica Lewinsky scandal. According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a “narcissistic loony toon.”

[/exwww.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Did you guys know that the Wachowski brothers are now Wachowski sisters?

They both transitioned and I don`t have anything against it but come on, what are the odds of this happening and at this age (Lily 48, Lana 51)?

So it got me thinking that it might be some kind of a message to the public that goes like....'things from the past are different now'...

After all, they are the directors of the Matrix which could be one of the explanations for the ME.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I could have sworn Janis Joplin was dead. Choked on her vomit when drunk.....election is over, anyone up for a mandela effect natter ?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've had several moments, but realize yourself they don't matter, Mandela is self empowerment, the dead teach the living sometimes.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

This guy thinks a bunch of pictures of her changed.

I don't know enough about her to know.

Kinda boring video lol but whatever ME is better then politics right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join