It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, six, hit in the face by soldier saluting the Queen during royal visit to Cardiff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Non-story.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Poor little girl, her one moment that the whole family will be proud of. The day she met the queen

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Ah I bet she will find it more funny then just meeting the queen. Something to show her Grandkids and have a right laugh about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: VoidHawk
Poor sheep is all I can say! For the life of me I cannot see why people are that brainwashed and naive to put these people on a pedal stool!

lol pedal stool. Thanks for that, it made my day. is this the pedal stool you are looking for?

edit on 12-6-2015 by mclarenmp4 because: Pedal Stool

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Luckily the soldier hit her hat knocking it off her head instead of her face. She didn't get hurt.

It's sorta funny to watch the soldiers eyes in the beginning. Hes trying to look straight forward but he's looking out the corner of his eyes trying to keep track of where the queen is.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

He knows If you take your eyes off our Queen for a second she will ave yer!!.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can't imagine being the soldier on the other side trying to keep a straight face

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I feel like I might be going to Hell now...

I paused that thing and kept looping it from the time she was "hit" over 10 times and laughed my ASS off. LOL

I DO feel bad for the girl, but it very obviously wasn't on purpose. I do also think the fact that the royal bastards saw her agonizing while snooting along was tasteless, however.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join