It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astology works! Or does it? - Simplified Scientific Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As in the past few days I saw enough people expressing their opinion on ATS, I would like to present a brief outlook of the reasons why astrology works according to me. For aid I attach one good article of renowned astrologer - Max Heindel

My Reasons in order:
1. Fact is that the observations of astrologers to the heavenly bodies from ages and their interpretations, in their symbolical matter coincidenced with great social and cultural changes.
2. Fact is that very curious mathematical relations exist in the Universe, especially in the movement/distance/development of heavenly bodies.
3. Astrologies tried it over and over and it worked. Similar aspects and positions - similar traits. There were something, there were relation.
4. Naysayers even proved to be helpful for astrology as they firstly fled to one scholar of that kind just to bash him, yet the scholars usually proved superior in dispute and all naysayers from Greece to NY were standing silent in the corner...

Fr the interested there is full article to read and about 7,000,000 more online, if you get bored in your lunch break - Simplified Scientific Astrology
edit on 11-6-2015 by Egoismyname because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
And for the really deep interested in the harmonical unfoldment of the world, I advise you to read some of the Matrix Messages

Peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Why is it that every time I click on a thread I see your name? More often than mine, even.
edit on 11-6-2015 by PrinceJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PrinceJohnson

I bite my wife by the finger - that's why

...and not to go off the topic, I will add this

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
As in the past few days I saw enough people expressing their opinion on ATS, I would like to present a brief outlook of the reasons why astrology works according to me. For aid I attach one good article of renowned astrologer - Max Heindel

My Reasons in order:
1. Fact is that the observations of astrologers to the heavenly bodies from ages and their interpretations, in their symbolical matter coincidenced with great social and cultural changes.
2. Fact is that very curious mathematical relations exist in the Universe, especially in the movement/distance/development of heavenly bodies.
3. Astrologies tried it over and over and it worked. Similar aspects and positions - similar traits. There were something, there were relation.
4. Naysayers even proved to be helpful for astrology as they firstly fled to one scholar of that kind just to bash him, yet the scholars usually proved superior in dispute and all naysayers from Greece to NY were standing silent in the corner...

Fr the interested there is full article to read and about 7,000,000 more online, if you get bored in your lunch break - Simplified Scientific Astrology

I read that when the mothers water breaks... The planets, the whole universe in fact, pull on the waters in our body (90% of us) giving us a particular 'set up'...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- Are You referring to Astrology like the signs Cancer; Leo and the like? The reason I ask is that I recently celebrated My "Naming Day" (aka Birthday celebration- May 31) And for the longest time I was under the impression that I was a "Gemini" and that I shared the day w/Joe Namath; Clint Eastwood and Brooke Shields, I thought We were all "Geminis" and then growing up somebody would mention "Oh You're a Gemini so You're a 'split personality'" (I never did see their psych degree)

That was until I found "Ayurveda" at that time I was on 7 Rx meds and weighed 272 lbs. and all of My muscle turned to fat because of a broken back/neck, I needed to make a change and take control/responsibility about My own health/well-being. During My Trek, I found "Ayurvedic Astrology" Which goes back thousands of years.. Not only do You compute the date but the 'time of birth'..

Now I'm 198, My blood pressure is 100/68. My cholesterol went from 373 to 153.. I even changed from a "Gemini" to a "Taurus"...

So I AGREE Astrology works, once You nail down what it is You "are". Because this is ATS™ after all, was it that times "Powers That Be" that even made the Horoscopes in the newspaper (media) screwy??

Anyways, there are "Ayurvedic Astrology" sites to get a FREE reading; One even does a chart of the sky at the time/date of Your "birth"...

namaste

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
But Astrology as long as you can perceive it it exists, or else you would not have perceived it in the first place..

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Thanks for the Rosicrucian reference - haven't read parts of it since the 1970's. You may find that Astrology has come a long way since.

Have fun...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Astrology is the scientific process at work.

The reason that modern science is in denial of the very real nature of astrology is because of reductionism. In astrology we add character and personality, traits to the heavenly bodies.

It is obvious, clearly obvious to anyone who truly looks at the universe that it is all connected, it is one big machine or mind. None of it is coincidence.
edit on 6/11/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ancient Astrologers were the Astronomers of the time. They charted the locations of the Sun, Moon, and Planets, and made careful observations in order adjust calendars, predict eclipses, as well as to make their prophesies. It would take quite a bit of calculating, measuring and observation to determine what Constellation the Sun was in on any given day, because without modern technology, they could not possibly observe the Sun and the stars at the same time.

On the other hand ,modern astrologers have no such scientific bent. Instead, when building 20th century astronomy, they used the same old Sun Signs from astrological charts that were used two-thousand years ago. After all they were “ancient”, so they must be right. And to mystics (as well as the adherents of most religions) things that are ancient just seem to hold more mystical power.

But those charts are now 2000 years off. The Earth has wobbled on its axis and shifted the apparent location of all the celestial objects. And, quite shockingly, the Sun Signs are all off, by about one whole sign.

Modern astronomy is total nonsense, just like believing objects tenths,hundreds or thousands light years away
send a mystical force at some beings manipulating their life and behavior in a tiny blue dot at some corner of the
universe.

common guys it's the most ridiculous thing to believe....,

It may made sense for the ancients or in the middle ages, but today people believing in astrology just show their ignorance of cosmology.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Whenever you hope that the cause of or solution to your problems or the answer to our conscious minds and personal characteristics, lies outside yourself, you are just relinquishing your responsibility and stepping off the path,
Just like it happens with religion.

Oneness is also a big deception with zero evidence, we are not connected with stars or moons or any kind of soulless matter.

When he see the stars and majestic sky, strong emotions drive our imagination and makes us feel spiritual and subconsciously our mind gives the answer we please to answer ultimate cosmological questions.

That's where the ''we are all connected'' feeling comes from. But feelings are not evidence...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
a reply to: onequestion

Whenever you hope that the cause of or solution to your problems or the answer to our conscious minds and personal characteristics, lies outside yourself, you are just relinquishing your responsibility and stepping off the path,
Just like it happens with religion.

If somebody is intetested what pythagoreans thought on the matter of stars, please visit this Script. They streightforworldy took the solar system and the universe as a big orchestra.
edit on 12-6-2015 by Egoismyname because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Or maybe its just a calender that doesnt become outdated?

top topics

join