It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythopoesis - The Secret Wisdom of the Ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Okay, that is not for the kids. It requires to pin-down your thoughts and pain-up your mind a bit, as the author speaks in "tongues". But how else to speak this things. Science tried to go the understandable way and crapped the h*ll out of life. So this is more for the suicidal part of ATS. Yet please don't commit it - You can work all life for me and buy me beer! (lets say instead)

If this is inspiring your appetite, please enjoy the Whole Article

The passage from the undifferentiated state of potential infinite individualization to the actualization of multiplicity, yet maintaing indivisibility (unity) is accomplished through a series of stages and inter-relationships

I give kinkies and imaginary Virgin-Mary-candies to all who get something out of that read. Good luck! And explain me later.. please!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Quite the lengthy read, but some parts put a bit of a new spin on things for my experience.

The way I perceive your quoted part, at least, is a specific way of describing the experience and process of nurturing ones own perspective to include not just "within and without," but the parts that constitute that system of basic duality. Of course, those parts are turtles all the way down. And up. Err.. All round.. Something like that.

ETA: you ask for some explanations, but there is quite a bit of text in the link.. I can only offer my perspective, but anything specific tug at you?
edit on 11-6-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

bump for later

join