It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole personnel data and Social Security numbers for every federal employee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wasn't 'hackers' - it was merely the NSA's 'bulk data collection' at work. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
We could just complain talk about the NSA, Snowden or bad cyber security like they want us to .

Myself I'm going to think outside the box .

That information also poses a extreme security risk. They have the addresses and all personal information on every FBI, ATF, IRS , NSA , FEMA , Border patrol, Customs, etc .

Think of how valuable that information is outside of the financial market. Information like that could expose agents , informants and shut down intelligence networks.

Do you truly believe the architects of this cliche pulp would sacrifice their lifelines to success, just to substantiate a rouse, easily reinforced through normal channels of media suffocation? This is child's play. They can convince the public with as much ease, to start wearing fecal masks, as a beauty aid.....

I'm sure they could capitalize on that narrative, and carry out a few surgical hits. Take out a few opponents to the cause, and window dress it as the death of an exposed CI. Plaster it all over the news, acting as a billboard for Orwellian styled cuber security.

/ducksforcover

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You know, if I had a criminal mind and was holding onto that much valuable information, I might blame it on hackers. After I'd sold the data for retirement money.

I can imagine some federal prosecutors and judges might be feeling some discomfort at the thought of who might have their personal info.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That information also poses a extreme security risk. They have the addresses and all personal information on every FBI, ATF, IRS , NSA , FEMA , Border patrol, Customs, etc .

Good for THEM ... this is what the US has been doing against the whole world, for decades.

Now, whenever you go abroad ... be it Europe, or Asia ... you take a good look at that gate officer, in the gate you are passing. He's going to look you over carefully and remember you. The reason he's looking, is because he's got you on file ...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

We could just complain talk about the NSA, Snowden or bad cyber security like they want us to .

Myself I'm going to think outside the box .

Think of how valuable that information is outside of the financial market. Information like that could expose agents , informants and shut down intelligence networks.

Exposed I think it is called.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

The way I see it all these hacks could be NSA practice runs for some total informational awareness program or something.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Either that or they could show up at FBI agents homes and kill them .

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I'm with you, I was wondering if this includes congress critters, etc.

And every former military member?

Including the ones that have been disappeared?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They know where your kids go to school... They know where your favorite restaurants are located... They know where your "bug out" locations are... And they know where you will be when the batter strikes out... 3 strikes your out or 1 strike your out..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join