It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ouija board story that ends in disaster.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Haha, you inspired me to find the evidence so lets call it a team effort

*Edit*
On a serious note, the fact that the UK government has no plans to regulate the sale of Ouija boards tells me that they are considered woo woo stuff which doesn't actually work.
That, or the satanic higher echelons of power know they work and wish these boards of evil to draw more victims into their circles of wickedness.

I'm going for the government thinking they don't work so are a silly distraction.
...but I could be wrong

edit on 12.6.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The people who clicked the star button on my original response. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
She's hideous, lol

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

they've never been banned in the UK.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

For this couple to use this as an excuse to kill a dog is beyond crazy. I don't believe in any devils so someone saying this is a tool of the devil is just nothing at all to me.
I guess I just lol have a natural immunity to such things as you put it.
You just go on believing what ever your little mind desires it makes no difference in my life or my beliefs at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Oh all six of them. Cool. You da bomb then.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
While a healthy dose of scepticism is always welcome, I find it strange how some sceptics have such a strong desire to assert their disbelief in something so rigorously.

Well, you can say the same thing about the defiant believer. Problem is, there's science behind how the ouija board really works - see ideometer effect:

www.bbc.com...

Sorry, science trumps all.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Of course it does...

Which is why it cannot even properly define the nature of Consciousness, Emotions or Dreams.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

So because there are some things about the mind that are still not fully understood that means that all science regarding its functioning is invalid?
You carry your own brand of scepticism my friend. Skepticism about science.
Read the article then research the subject of the article further.
Let your own intelligence tell you whether it holds water or not but don't dismiss it in its entirety just because we don't know what dreams or consciousness is. If you do you are the one not treating the subject fairly.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: redtic

Of course it does...

Which is why it cannot even properly define the nature of Consciousness, Emotions or Dreams...

...yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Make of this what you will. My mother and aunt got an Ouija board years ago. They got scared of the thing. They poured gasoline on it and tried to burn it. It would not burn. So they just throw it in the trash. When the trash truck picked up the trash the next day something odd happened. When they when to pack the trash back the truck just stopped working. It sat in our front yard for 3 or 4 hours with it being worked on. They ended up using a bull dozer to pull it back up the road to a point where they could put it on a flat bed trailer. All the wheels were locked solid. The black marks it left on the payment lasted for a week. Was any of that related in any way, form or fashion? I do not know.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Six more than you got.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 6162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Safest play possible: never mess with the occult. Live a happy healthy life in light and love--then the chances of anything weird happening to you will be drastically minimized.

Truth is there are a significant number of malevolent spirits out there, and they enjoy using any possible conduit to access the physical realm. Leave a bowl of ice cream on the steps and you're bound to wake up to a houseful of ants, if you catch my meaning.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

Amazon doesn't seem to take issue with the sale of ouija boards either,...

www.amazon.com...

...it's a bit messed up if you ask me, giving a child one of those is akin to having them p*ss on a Bible.

Just my dos centavos,

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Anyone have a good ouija board story they would like to share?

I ran across these comments below a YouTube video that are pretty mind blowing:

I only played with a Ouija board once, with 3 other people, and guess what they all died within 10 years afterwards. The spirit said it would kill us and it kept to its word. I have nearly died on multiple occasions since then, a bit like the film "Final Destination" except in my case it's for real. You have cursed yourself playing with that thing and now you will die too like me. Sorry to break the news to you.

Jon Hart 2 weeks ago Source

I'm also atheist, I used to be catholic, but there are way too many stories about Ouija board sessions gone wrong. When I was around the age of 6 I remember my aunt saying that her and a couple of friends tried it out, the next morning she found out that one of her friends shot herself in the head just hours after playing it. The Ouija board could have been the cause or not, but being raised by a very hardcore catholic family gives you a different perspective.

FD36 1 month ago Source

I have played this game because I was curious if it was real or fake. So I played it 3 years ago with my friends at my house. One of my friends died 2 days later by playing this game. Just warning you its real and if you wanna play this game be ready to live with the consequences! Who knows what you are faced with!! don't %&@$ around with the devil he's stronger then you think. This is not science it real dark magic!

DMB7226 7 months ago Source

All of you that are saying that Ouija boards are fake are DEAD... WRONG!!!! My dad was almost KILLED using one to try to contact his grandpa when he was a kid. PLEASE! DONT USE ONE!?

Catarina Roza 2 months ago Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news.

Jakki Jimms 1 month ago Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board.

lupster4 2 months ago Source

We played that in the closet for fun while laughing like idiots...until the closet closes itself from outside locking us inside ... We were screaming like dogs in a cage with asthma and in the dark, we couldnt see a thing. I was 8 back then and the older brother of my friend had to break trough the door so we can get out... I was scared...

There is still a dark spirit attached to me and its been 14 years since. I think it is related to what happened on that day. The spirit is screaming at me and scaring me during some of my nights... I wake up swearing and I am paralyzed each time...I am not joking man.

Vinnyboy333 2 months ago Source

I knew a girl that had the ouija board predict the death of her friend in a week via a car crash. A week to the day she died.

afar1 4 months ago Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

uthinkitsover 5 months ago Source

A few words of warning . Once contact is made , it's for LIFE ! The end result is usually an untimely death , suicide , insanity , voices in the head , the feeling of being possessed and not being able to move ..... and things of that nature . You have been warned

harmageden 5 months ago Source

My uncle actually died from using one of these. My mother told me. She told me how it happened, but I think it's too personal to put it up for the trolls to laugh at. Anyway I was told not to play with them because they're dangerous.
Chuck Norris 10 months ago Source

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A couple of quotes that connect a few dots:

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

When many mediums will not dabble with it and spiritualists and occultists warn us about the dangers involved, that SAYS something:

Psychic Alan Vaughan points out the following information:

"It is significant, however, that the greatest outcry against the use of Ouijas has come from the Spiritualists [and] not the parapsychologists. In England, Spiritualist groups are petitioning to ban the sale of Ouijas as toys for children, not because of vague dangers of ‘unhealthy effects on naive, suggestible persons’--but because they fear that the children will become possessed."

Psychic / spiritist Harold Sherman, president of ESP Research Associates Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas, agrees: "The majority who have become involved with possessive and other entities came by this experience through the ouija board."

Noted psychic researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren refer to one instance where the Ouija board was used "as little more than a joke" – and yet it led to the house becoming "infested" with evil spirits. Noted occultist Manly P. Hall founder of the Philosophical Research Society is considered as one of the leading authorities on the occult in this century. In Horizon magazine for October-December 1944, pages 76-77 he recalls:

"During the last 20-5 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for the experience…. I know of broken homes, estranged families,and even suicides that can be traced directly to this source."

Ed and Lorraine Warren, whom I cited above, state in their book Graveyard that (pp. 137-38):

"Ouija boards are just as dangerous as drugs. They’re not to be played with… just as parents are responsible for other aspects of the children’s lives, they should take equal care to keep the tools of the devil from their children… especially in an error when satanic cults are on the rise.

Remember: Seances and Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia are dangerous because evil spirits often disguise themselves as your loved ones and take over your life"
(Edmond Gruss, The Ouija Board: A Doorway to the Occult)

Link

THE OUIJA BOARD: AN OCCULTIC DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fixer1967
Make of this what you will. My mother and aunt got an Ouija board years ago.

I stopped believing when I read "mother and aunt"...

How could two mature ladies do such silly thing??

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
Safest play possible: never mess with the occult. Live a happy healthy life in light and love--then the chances of anything weird happening to you will be drastically minimized.

That's a little difficult to achieve for people who are in miserable poverty or being abused.

Unfortunately, these same people are more likely to experience evil spirits if their real lives are miserable already.

We live in a $#@! evil world! Only few % of all people in the world, could live just with petty problems until they grow old and die, you know, broke a wheel, left by GF, left by train, phone blew up, plumber did not show up while some people are starving or eat bad foods, living in filthy poverty, discriminated, can't go to school, can't get a job, kept as slaves, trafficked, constantly abused etc, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join