It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the old ways just a fantasy of forgotten times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My ancestrial heritage followed the rules of the old, they protected the bloodlines, they guarded the secrets of the past. In the 15th Century we were cursed by the same people we followed/protected for over 10.000 years, when i see the heritage today, there is nothing left than ancient myths of the past, they just do cause of traditions, but dont understand why. Both masters and their protectors, my ancestry did every part for laying the foundation for a new king and we guarded it with our lives, yet the last time you hunted us down for over 700 years and hoped we would forget and hope we would forgive and played a game of hide and seek for a treasure that you knew wouldnt be found unless, one of us sought you out and said this is my throne. Today i see the same masters spit in our faces everyone but one. If the NWO is gonna come why do you still use us as a symbol, you have the unholy ones who will do anything for gold or a nickle. Who mocks everyone and claim themselves as Gods and everyone else as their slaves. When i look today on the traditions, you mook your ancestors the ones which every foundation on every society is built upon and you make it to a symbol of your own immortality. We will only follow the one who claims the golden throne and only a rightful heir.

Or maybe its time to change

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What the heck? What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
What the heck? What are you talking about?

I was thinking the same thing. Glad it's not just me.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Me three, was lost by the first 9 words.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Someone's been playing to many video games

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Final fantasy f*ck yeeaah!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so anyone getting a trolling rolling!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
so anyone getting a trolling rolling!

It's not trolling, it's simply not clear... I think you should elaborate a bit more and give some details because we can't guess which heritage you are talking about, what did your ancestors protect for 10,000 years etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
At first glance I thought s/he was talking about witches.

But then it derailed and I was in total confusion.
Anyway - dude got some responses. Just for the 'intriguing' headline and OP, I guess. Nice hook and line, but the sinker seems to have come undone.

Oh well.
You guys wanna talk about witches, though? Shamans, and so forth???

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What's the fastest way to remember and take back the throne? Does it have something to do with this:

"And Jehovah God saith to the woman, `What [is] this thou hast done?' and the woman saith, `The serpent hath caused me to forget -- and I do eat.'"

Brought full circle by:

"And having taken bread, having given thanks, he brake and gave to them, saying, `This is my body, that for you is being given, this do ye -- to remembrance of me.'"

I've been fasting for about 30 hours now so this seems relevant.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Nice!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Don't bother the op doesn't answer anything just riddles and veiled threats.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Agartha

Don't bother the op doesn't answer anything just riddles and veiled threats.

Yep, I've realised that now

top topics

join