It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Declassified UFO Related Document - Earth has been visited.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I've never started a thread before, so please be kind

I discovered this article this morning:

Declassified FBI Document: Earth Visited by UFOs

The actual document at the FBI Vault can be found here.

For your perusal:

Here is a transcript of some of the most important details of the report:

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that

I don't know how credible or reliable the first link's website is, but I am just presenting the article for what it is - an interesting read (at least, that is what I thought) and something I didn't already see covered here.

I did go look at the FBI vault files, but the document scans are not very good and my eyesight is even less good, so I couldn't make heads or tails of anything written in them.

Still, pretty cool in my opinion.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Thanatos0042 because: Spelling/Link fix.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

Why is it that if aliens and et or Extra dimensional beings etc are so common why can't anyone agree on their origins? If they are peaceful why visit our plane, we are not peaceful? I don't think anything like this is true.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I'll go out on a limb here and with limited information, but....the "memo" appears to have been addressed to "distinguished scientists". I note it doesn't reflect FBI letterhead, but when I look at the imaged document on the FBI site, I notice a "received" stamp. I also note it states at the top "From Round Robin".

For these reasons, I question whether its an FBI internally generated document. Rather, it looks like something recieved by the FBI from a party outside the Bureau, possibly a "kook". I find it highly unlikely an Agent would address a memo to "distinguished scientists". And I'd guess protocols in place at the time would have dictated that internally generated memos would be generated on FBI letterhead and....they'd be specifically addressed, typically to the party the generator of the memo reported to up the chain of command.

Just my thoughts based upon a quick perusal.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If my poor memory recollects this correctly, these materials are collected from "all over the planet", and contain real FBI reports as well as civilian reports of all sorts - like the above, which was not produced by FBI as such.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Did a search on 'the flying roll' see top right of document and there is a lot of talk around this on many ufo/bible/ christian sites.

UFo casebook site has a lot of their docs scanned and uploaded already but as you said - very grainy and tricky to read.

link just change the number at end of url to see others or go back to index

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's legit-you can view it from the FBI's vault, however the quality is not great and certain passages have been removed.

You need to remember that the material provided is what they want you to see and won't include more sensitive info.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The FBI memo is dated July 4, 1947, right about the time Roswell occurred. For some reason the government was all alert for UFO stories around that time, sending agents into the field to investigate reports of "flying saucers".

In my mind thats not because they were investigating said phenomenon for the first time like it was something new, but that there was this urgency to do so at that time because of what happened at Roswell.

Imo, that the US air force succeeded shooting down and capturing a craft, knowing full well there might be consequences. Like whoops, now we've done it, be on the lookout for anything… unusual.

Last line from the above linked memo:

"Inquiry being made, bureau will be kept advised"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I don't think anything like this is true.

Until you see one yourself. Then it isn't about believing anymore, you've become a witness.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Although this document may be in the possession of the FBI, it does not look to be an FBI produced document. Anyone can submit a written account of any situation to the FBI and request it be taken as a foundation for further investigation. This is one of those – the language used is evidence of that fact alone.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

It's legit-you can view it from the FBI's vault, however the quality is not great and certain passages have been removed.

You need to remember that the material provided is what they want you to see and won't include more sensitive info.

It's a legitimate document, but it seems to have been written by some non-FBI/non-government. It may nave been sent to the FBI and they just included it in their records.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've seen that document before here on ATS, if I remember correctly it is a letter sent to the FBI by a member of the public.

You can see that the recipient marked it "No action" in the margin.....sort of shows how seriously they took it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Yeah I remember this document from a few years ago , I think the most relevant part is "the mere fact the data herein was obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to insure its disregard"

From memory I think the claimed information was channeled by the writer of the letter.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's just a working record of material received on the in-tray.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Great post and very interesting to read!
Thanks
S & F

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What have I learned from this thread so far?

If I ever disappear I'm leaving instructions with my roommates to have you guys investigate.

Brotherman - I never believe the whole "they come in peace either." I am always reminded of that Twilight Zone episode where the aliens come visit and the book "To Serve Man" turns out to not be what everyone thought it was. It's a TRAP!

Once when I was very young my father and I saw some very strange lights in the sky and they didn't move like any kind of airplane we were familiar with. This was back in the late 70's. Since we lived near the flight path of Ellington Air Force Base we rationalized it was just some kind of air craft they were testing. But we always did wonder (and spoke about it a few times). I find it hard to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe/cosmos. I suspect though when they do show up it's going to be to demolish Earth to make way for a new hyperspace bypass.

To everyone else who posted - thank you. I found your comments very interesting, especially with regards to the document being a submitted document and not something produced by the FBI. The article was definitely somewhat misleading about that. I do find the date mentioned, mighty interesting. Maybe coincidental, but you know what they say about that...

I do wish the scans of the document were better though. I'd really be interested in knowing what the blacked out bits are too, especially since it appears it isn't an FBI produced document.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Legit yes. This was received by the FBI but it's not an FBI document claiming we've been visited though it's really really hard to read.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think it's harder to believe we are the only sentient life form in this Universe, and furthermore on the planet. I think the Earth itself is a sentient being we have no comprehensive understanding of - because of our self-centered world view. Generally speaking of course.

As to the veracity of the document? Well, I think they wanted us to think that all the drone testing in the sky was UFO's, so it behooved them to release such a memo. Even in secret, the word would get out. They knew it. Something like that - you can't keep something like the possibility of Aliens and UFO's a secret, but you MOST definitely needed to keep drone research secret, and needed to test fly them.

Can you imagine being in the think tank room in the 1940's, after just discovering what the Nazi scientists were up to and the planned "second coming" they were trying to manufacture... can you just imagine the light bulb going off in that one scientists head? I can.

"Ya know. It's still a solid plan. We let the mass believe what they are seeing is aliens and flying saucers while we work on our secret projects. It opens up all sorts of secret projects outside of just drones we can set in motion! Testing on syphilis, lsd, mind control with the masses - just blame it on the aliens! We can even test our laser technology on farm animals, because we need to see how it reacts to live tissue in the wild, under intense circumstances - and the public will blame it on aliens. There is so much we can do, with this belief in place and held. We could even secretly sterilize people with severe genetic mutations not conducive to species development. It's perfect! Let's set it in motion. Start the rumors, memos, doctored pictures - it will get out as UFO's and Aliens and before the public realizes what we were really about - it will be too late."

Just the thought I had, reading through the document. Don't get me wrong. I don't believe we are alone in the universe or that us humans are even the most intelligent beings on this planet...

I just don't think the government knows anymore than the public does on the matter. So any supposed intel they do have, I'm suspect of - and think it could have been a cover for bigger and scarier things.

CdT

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is not a FBI report, just something they stuck in their files. It's from Round Robin, published by Meade Layne of Borderland Sciences Research Associates, a mystical organization.
borderlandsciences.org...

They have other silly stuff. See it and the others at page 22 in this folder.
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Any nut can write a letter to the FBI, have it wind up in their archives and subsequently released to the public.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Why is it that if aliens and et or Extra dimensional beings etc are so common why can't anyone agree on their origins? If they are peaceful why visit our plane, we are not peaceful? I don't think anything like this is true.

Some of us are peaceful, which is why disclosure happens on mostly an individual basis.

If you haven't been enlightened on this subject yet, perhaps a change of heart is in order.

Radiate love and treat others as you wish to be treated. 'They' only show themselves to certain people for a reason.

And this will continue to happen, regardless of how ATS feels about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join