It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current mysterious disease outbreaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nepal:
link

Dizziness and vomiting are reported to be the symptoms of the disease that has spread terror among the locals. More than 20 people suffering from the disease are currently undergoing treatment at the District Hospital in Siraha.

Blood samples have been sent to Kathmandu for examination and the disease may be identified only after receiving the report, Dr Karna said. Meanwhile, a medical team has been mobilized in the effected settlements so as to stop it from spreading further. - See more at: www.myrepublica.com...

Afghanistan:
link

During this week this is at least third incident of its type in Panj Aab District.
More that a dozen schoolgirls were taken to hospital on Tuesday and 41 on Saturday.
The symptoms of the disease is headache, diarrhea and distressing.
This disease was experience in Panj Aab District about four years before but Doctor Abuzar Ghaznawi who is the head of medial staff at the district hospital says that it vanished after some times.
Local residents say some of those who got infected by this disease four years ago were hospitalized for few hours but others were under treatment even for days and months.

and in the animal world:
link

The animals began dying from an unidentified cause around 10 May. The death toll soared within days to 27,000, at which point the Kazakh government requested help from the secretariat of the convention. A team of vets, led by Richard Kock of the Royal Veterinary College in Hatfield, UK, flew out on Friday.

"It's very dramatic and traumatic, with 100 per cent mortality," Kock told New Scientist from Betpak-Dala in central Kazakhstan. "I know of no example in history with this level of mortality, killing all the animals and all the calves." The animals die through severe diarrhoea and difficulty breathing.

Probably more but that was from a 5 min search - not sure to be honest how unusual these are or not and what the normal level of 'mysterious' disease outbreaks are.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

and in the animal world:
link

The animals began dying from an unidentified cause around 10 May. The death toll soared within days to 27,000, at which point the Kazakh government requested help from the secretariat of the convention. A team of vets, led by Richard Kock of the Royal Veterinary College in Hatfield, UK, flew out on Friday.

"It's very dramatic and traumatic, with 100 per cent mortality," Kock told New Scientist from Betpak-Dala in central Kazakhstan. "I know of no example in history with this level of mortality, killing all the animals and all the calves." The animals die through severe diarrhoea and difficulty breathing.

Probably more but that was from a 5 min search - not sure to be honest how unusual these are or not and what the normal level of 'mysterious' disease outbreaks are.

So all those animal mutilations are paying off - killing a sustenance animal that would lead to starvation and/or leaving the area. Now all that is needed is a drought to get rid of edible vegetation. (My conspiracy theory)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I would wonder if there are underground gasses being leaked from new fissures formed by earthquakes...how do we know that it's a pathogen?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My theories below, and yes, there are many, many more strange diseases and common diseases that are becoming drug-resistant.

Why an increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 1

Why an increase in Disease Outbreaks, part 2

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I had a bit of a stomach bug yesterday too. Better add me to the list.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

My guess for the Afghanistan problem would be one or more vaccine adverse reactions. Because it happened with children. A wild guess would be HPV.

The Nepal problem might also be vaccines. The recent Earthquake brings the western "aid" which almost always starts with "catch up" to the WHO vaccine protocol.

The animal die off could be methane or CO2 poisioning.

No I don't have any proof. I have tin foil in the interim.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

That's what I was thinking. Or maybe with all the ground shaking at those high altitudes, there inner ear balancing systems have been thrown outa wack.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I read those. They are very well researched and documented.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just updating the thread.

Thought it could be useful to keep a running log of these and any updates.

Mystery of Kazakhstan's 'Sleepy Hollow' disease tracked to uranium mine
Published time: 11 Jul, 2015 11:22

link (it is Rt though)

kenya:
Mysterious disease kills 5 children in Trans-Nzoia
09 July 2015, 12:22

link

USA:
Stanford doctors unraveling mysterious childhood psychiatric disease
Erin Digitale on July 13th, 2015

link

A mysterious fungus is killing snakes in the Eastern U.S.
By Megan Hamilton 20 hours ago in Environment

link

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Researchers in Rhode Island may be one step closer to figuring out how a mysterious disease known as white-nose syndrome is killing off bats across North America.

link

new topics

top topics

join