It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vids Finally Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As my YouTube channel is just a small hobby for me, it's quite low on the priority list compared to things in real life, and real life had been quite busy for a quite a while.

Finally was able to sit down and make some Let's Play videos.....and then kept forgetting to upload them!

Night before last, I tried to upload them, only to have my computer reboot in the middle of that upload....but finally got them done last night.

So here they are. This first one is a video about the game 7 Days To Die, with me talking about the patches up to 11.5. They changed quite a few things, including improved graphics, and crafting levels. I get attacked by a large zombie horde at the beginning of the video:

Next up is about the game Stranded Deep. They've patched it too. The game now features map seeding, so you can put in your own seeds. They've also added new structures to the game called Sea Forts:

And last, I made a short video playing Fallout New Vegas while talking about the Fallout 4 release:

Going to be working on more videos for SCP Containment Breach and I'll finally be getting around to finishing up the Alien game.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thanks for posting these. They look like cool games. I bookmarked the one for Stranded Deep so I can download it later. That one looks cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your SCP videos. I liked those a lot.

join