It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnet - New Zealand - Chatham Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Im doing a conspiracy research about Magnets and the HadronCollider which should be located in Chatham Island on the opposite side of the world. It should just house a huge freaking magnet without any power source.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

what ?

i am a big fan of brevity - but you have to explain your thread and make sense

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

And have you discovered anything so far? Are you in a position to put boots on the ground there?

Also, if it proves true, what are the implications?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Faster poleshifts, its like a defibrillator, and electromagnets should work the same way, you start it at CERN, and you see the eraths electromagnetic field goes haywire. Its just logics, a singe Magnet wouldnt do the trick, you need 2 magnets to make it work. + - just a theory though. Looked up what was in the opposite side of the world and i found Chatham Islands.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: caterpillage

Faster poleshifts, its like a defibrillator, and electromagnets should work the same way, you start it at CERN, and you see the eraths electromagnetic field goes haywire. Its just logics, a singe Magnet wouldnt do the trick, you need 2 magnets to make it work. + - just a theory though. Looked up what was in the opposite side of the world and i found Chatham Islands.

Care to explain why you need 2? Because the magnets at the LHC at CERN are already dipoles and there are far more than one, so im not sure what having more at the other end of the earth would do?

I have a feeling you have zero knowledge of physics....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
😃 * popcorn *

S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did you read "Earth" by David Brin? Would be right in your alley - not with magnets, but with "gravitational projectors", sending waves through the earth to steer "a" microscopic black hole inside earth's core.

Yes, that is a book. No, it is not real.

But a good read, nevertheless!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmm..I'm in Wellington New Zealand, and the "north" needle on the nearest compass (in an aircraft) doesn't point anywhere near the Chatham Islands - in fact it points pretty much where compass north has been since at least 1972...which is about when I first started using compasses......

so if it's a big magnet it's not a very big big magnet.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

dammit!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

no but ill take a look at it, thx =)

top topics

join