It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Not to harp on this (though it is on topic as it's apparently part of this "Mars colony narrative)---but this woman is not listed in any Eisenhower biographical material as a great-granddaughter.Yet the web is full of claims that she is without any refutation that I have found so far.

I can't possibly be the first person to have looked this up, can I?

She was a relative in another timeline. You've got to follow the narrative!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Not to harp on this (though it is on topic as it's apparently part of this "Mars colony narrative)---but this woman is not listed in any Eisenhower biographical material as a great-granddaughter.Yet the web is full of claims that she is without any refutation that I have found so far.

Is that really what they say?

Anyhoo--looks like ATSers were all over this in 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

According to rationalwiki Basiago claims he travelled one million years into the past, that he was present at Lincoln's Gettysberg address, that he visited 2045 and that President Obama was a fellow Mars traveller.
rationalwiki.org...

Going by Wikipedia and familypedia there is no Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, granddaughter or great-grandaughter of Ike.

en.wikipedia.org...
familypedia.wikia.com...

Ok and your point on Basiago is....?
He explains explicitly how all that was done and came to pass in this video:

He references information from Telsa, sacred geometry and crystalline structures as being factors.
Sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction.

And it seems evidence of Laura's relation to Ike is perhaps well hidden.
Here's a bio.
Nonetheless, regardless of her being an actual descendant of Ike, there is plenty of information regarding her involvement in Mars colony projects here which add more fuel to the fire of Cramer's claim and other participants who took part in Mars projects.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is that really what they say?

Anyhoo--looks like ATSers were all over this in 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow thanks for the link.

You helped solve the problem.

originally posted by: Mikey2003
Actually if you go to Susan Eisenhower's website and on her FAQ page she acknowledges that she has 3 daughters one being Laura. She also mentions a daughter who has twin sons. Plus most people do not realize that Susan has been marrie 3 times. If you know where to look, the information is out there.

Here is the link: www.susaneisenhower.com...

Now the link is 404ed but the info on the site must have been present at the time or else that member wouldn't have linked it to begin with. Also in the bio, that I linked you to, she said that Susan is her mother. To take it a bit further, this post also came from that thread, and it's sourced from the same bio
:

originally posted by: dashdespatch
she is the daughter of susan eisenhower from her second marriage born susan bradshaw her legal name is laura mahon website cosmicgaia2012.com

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Ok and your point on Basiago is....?

Once again, my point is that according to rationalwiki Basiago claims he travelled one million years into the past, that he was present at Lincoln's Gettysberg address, that he visited 2045 and that President Obama was a fellow Mars traveller.

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
And it seems evidence of Laura's relation to Ike is perhaps well hidden.
Here's a bio.
Nonetheless, regardless of her being an actual descendant of Ike, there is plenty of information regarding her involvement in Mars colony projects here which add more fuel to the fire of Cramer's claim and other participants who took part in Mars projects.

Yes, very well hidden. I stand corrected in that it appears that Susan Eisenhower had three daughters one of whom was apparently originally named Laura Magdalene Eisenhower Mahon. This is not listed in any biographical material for Ike. The only place this connection shows up is on the Google page that appears when you search for "Susan Eisnenhower." It's not on her wiki page or anywhere else. I tracked down the "Mahon" part elsewhere.

Nevertheless, as you can you can see in her bio she claims:

Laura is a Intuitive Astrologist, Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist...on a profound mission to reveal our true origins connected with the 'Magdalene' and 'Gaia-Sophia' energies of love and wisdom 2012

So, she's well into the New Age/Occult/Spiritualism scene as is Cramer with all the subjective mental states that can involve and these people aren't generating this material independently. All we have once again is her word which in this case is the word of a self-declared "Cosmic Mythologist."

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: andre18

you are claiming - to paraphrase :

that the chain of command of a hither-too top secret " mars base mission " have decided that the best way to release the news of thier program is to " authorise " an aledged captain of [ to put it bluntly ] limited media skills - to conduct an " interview " with a gang of second rate idiots [ project cameltoe ] previously famous for a hoax about an aledged top secret space base

yup - that makes TOTAL sense < sarcasm >

No one has said this was or is the 'best way' but is a way. You need to restrict yourself from assuming because this was handled the way it has, that it must have been the best cause of action they could have taken otherwise they wouldn't have done it. Thats rather cheeky that you would personally know the situation that would elude to what circumstances have allowed these people to give him the green light.

Maybe this is an experiment to see how much info can be let out by a soldier before they try it with more higher ups, or maybe it's because of another reason no one else but those who have allowed it will ever know. But for you to dismiss this because its not logical to you is horrible reasoning, because you and i have no idea how the military work nor have a clue what is logical and what isn't in pertaining to these things. So don't come off so arrogant as a person of logical awareness of something you don't.
edit on 11-6-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Also note that Laura Eisenhower claims in her bio that she represents the emerging Goddess who will rise and reach wholeness around the prophesized date 2012 and that she has spontaneously turned alcohol into water--sort of a reverse Christ, I guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Also note that Laura Eisenhower claims in her bio that she represents the emerging Goddess who will rise and reach wholeness around the prophesized date 2012 and that she has spontaneously turned alcohol into water--sort of a reverse Christ, I guess.

I, too, have the ability to turn wine into water. Slightly yellow salty water, but water nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

from this i conclude that she is a disinformation agent (possibly recruited for her family credentials) along with randy cramer ,
so as any serious discussion of a space fleet/force will meet public ridicule ,and you will be embarressed to even be in the thread like this.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Flip through the last few pages of the thread. When you can answer all the questions that have been asked, with something plausible, then I'll entertain the thought that this hasn't been throughly dismantled.

Seems a lot of questions have been put forth with no real answer.

But hey, it's YouTube. That's where I get all my news too. In that other timeline, anyway.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

from this i conclude that she is a disinformation agent (possibly recruited for her family credentials) along with randy cramer ,
so as any serious discussion of a space fleet/force will meet public ridicule ,and you will be embarressed to even be in the thread like this.

I'd be inclined to say it has to do with something like fantasy prone personalty or some other subjective mental state or condition but of course that's just speculation, too.

I've been surfing around and this Laura Magdaline Eisenhower Bradshaw Mahon story (or whatever her name is) is fascinating. Definitely seems like there might be some paranoia involved. And her version of the alleged Martian situation does not match up with Cramer's. What's interesting is that her (presumably ex) boyfriend "Agent X" who she is accusing of being the representative of the dark forces trying to recruit her for the Mars trip is known by his real name and previous position and could in all probability be located. Whether he's be willing to talk about his side of the story is another question.

edit on 11-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

More, the guy's venturing into illegality. I believe it's unlawful to represent yourself as a former military officer.

eta: Besides which, there's only one 'colony' on Mars, it's very small and it's all about the research. Cause the place is even worse than Planet Dirt. At least on Planet Dirt you can walk around outside without a suit. Although we'll probably all die from some funky cancer no one thought about.

almost forgot to add

"For people who think i just couldn't possibly be telling the truth or that i must be making up stories or that i must be lying, i want to make something perfectly clear - if i were just claiming that i was just some guy that had been to mars or that id been somewhere or been some place interesting contact experiences that would be one thing, the second i say I'm a united states military officer and i claim to do those things, if i am lying and am impersonating an officer then i am committing a felony.

Nobody has arrested me, nobody has told be to cease and desist, nobody has told me you need to stop impersonating an officer because I'm not but if i were lying i could totally and i would think would immediately be arrested and locked up for impersonating an officer because thats a felony.

If I'm an officer but I'm still making up stories I'm still prosecutable under the UMCJ the universal code of military justice for fraud and for lying. So the second that i claim and i say as my sworn testimony that I'm a united states military officer, I'm actually literally sticking my neck out. If I'm not telling the truth then I'm a felon, I'm committing a crime and you'd just have to ask yourself would i be that stupid to come out and so what i say and do what i do if i were committing a felon i would be a total lier and i think most reasonable people would say thats not the case"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Just to recap: The guy claims he was in outer space for two decades fighting Martians, then travelled back in time to before he left and forgot everything that happened until he had a spiritual exorcism.

It could very well be that those who might be responsible for prosecuting him for impersonating an officer think the story is too ridiculous to bother with.
The military would look a little silly taking someone like this to court.
edit on 11-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Funny how the universe is far more strange then our current understanding of reality would allow his experiences to be probable. You're applying our limiting understanding of reality to a reality thats simply more sophisticated and technically advanced. You would think the experiences he's gone through would allow things we would not understand to be possible regardless, or would you think no matter how much technology we advanced through in the next thousand years, you would be able to understand it in common and approachable terms?

Exactly....

And to add further,

According to you, if he is lying and not a military man he would be arrested but since he's made the point that he cant be lying because he hasn't been arrested then he must then be too crazy to deal with. It's nice to see no matter what you wouldn't accept it. Do you understand that if you applied this thinking logically, then if he really is the real deal then even if he is telling the truth you won't believe him because the story is too outlandish for your narrow view to accept?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You know what's funny about his claim that he's guilty of a felony if he's lying, and since he hasn't been arrested he must not be lying?

He's not.

Preeeeetty sure (and by that I mean sure) its only illegal to do what he's doing if he starts getting paid for it. Or some other form of monetary gain. So he can do all the YouTube interviews he wants and its not illegal at all. The actual US code that pertains to his claim is multi-faceted, and the government would have to prove that he both a) falsely impersonated an officer of the government and b) obtained/demanded something of value while doing so. So, since he's being SO altruistic about all this, he's pretty safe from being arrested. Now if he shows up at a military base and starts trying to give orders to be people, that's arrestable. If he starts taking money for his claims, that's arrestable.

Funny how the law isn't quite what he makes it out to be, isn't it?
edit on 12-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Autocorrect typo

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

More, the guy's venturing into illegality. I believe it's unlawful to represent yourself as a former military officer.

eta: Besides which, there's only one 'colony' on Mars, it's very small and it's all about the research. Cause the place is even worse than Planet Dirt. At least on Planet Dirt you can walk around outside without a suit. Although we'll probably all die from some funky cancer no one thought about.

almost forgot to add

"For people who think i just couldn't possibly be telling the truth or that i must be making up stories or that i must be lying, i want to make something perfectly clear - if i were just claiming that i was just some guy that had been to mars or that id been somewhere or been some place interesting contact experiences that would be one thing, the second i say I'm a united states military officer and i claim to do those things, if i am lying and am impersonating an officer then i am committing a felony.

Nobody has arrested me, nobody has told be to cease and desist, nobody has told me you need to stop impersonating an officer because I'm not but if i were lying i could totally and i would think would immediately be arrested and locked up for impersonating an officer because thats a felony.

If I'm an officer but I'm still making up stories universal code of military justice for fraud and for lying. So the second that i claim and i say as my sworn testimony that I'm a united states military officer, I'm actually literally sticking my neck out. If I'm not telling the truth then I'm a felon, I'm committing a crime and you'd just have to ask yourself would i be that stupid to come out and so what i say and do what i do if i were committing a felon i would be a total lier and i think most reasonable people would say thats not the case"

here is why i cannot believe him. its uniform code of military justice. Marines know this. one thing we pride our selves in is attention to detail.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crustyjuggler27

almost forgot to add

If I'm an officer but I'm still making up stories universal code of military justice for fraud and for lying. So the second that i claim and i say as my sworn testimony that I'm a united states military officer, I'm actually literally sticking my neck out. If I'm not telling the truth then I'm a felon, I'm committing a crime and you'd just have to ask yourself would i be that stupid to come out and so what i say and do what i do if i were committing a felon i would be a total lier and i think most reasonable people would say thats not the case"

here is why i cannot believe him. its uniform code of military justice. Marines know this. one thing we pride our selves in is attention to detail.

But...but he said "literally!"

ETA - it's also obviously the universal code because they had to change the name of it so it applied to off-world as well as terrestrial.

Duh.
edit on 12-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

ah crap. that makes some solid sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

According to you, if he is lying and not a military man he would be arrested .....

I never said that.

I'm not quite following your comments. All I can say is that the fact that we don't have a complete understanding of reality does not make this story real.

And yes, I concede my "view" is too narrow to accept Cramer's unsubstantiated claim that the U.S. military is sending soldiers back and forth through time.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You know what's funny about his claim that he's guilty of a felony if he's lying, and since he hasn't been arrested he must not be lying?

He's not.

Preeeeetty sure (and by that I mean sure) its only illegal to do what he's doing if he starts getting paid for it. Or some other form of monetary gain. So he can do all the YouTube interviews he wants and its not illegal at all. The actual US code that pertains to his claim is multi-faceted, and the government would have to prove that he both a) falsely impersonated an officer of the government and b) obtained/demanded something of value while doing so. So, since he's being SO altruistic about all this, he's pretty safe from being arrested. Now if he shows up at a military base and starts trying to give orders to be people, that's arrestable. If he starts taking money for his claims, that's arrestable.

Funny how the law isn't quite what he makes it out to be, isn't it?

You don't know if he is or isn't making money out of this, most likely isn't but you don't know.

also, if someone was to research and find out who "Brigadier-General Julian Smythe" is, we'd know the legitimacy of these claims are supported by.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join