It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crustyjuggler27
a reply to: EA006

i love reading about things that i otherwise wouldn't. but at the heart of this one is that our military can build/operate/maintain a base on mars in secret. how many thousands of people would be required to achieve this? where do they get the personnel? how do they keep them silent if they are allowed to return? if we want to speculate i would imagine (if there is a base) it would be manned by slaves taken from 3rd world countries overseen by only a few military persons.

Hundreds of thousands to maintain a city.
Taken over decades.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
First of all, he claims that he travelled to Mars via teleportation based on "wormhole propagation." So any discussion of whether the technology he claims we have actually exists needs to include a discussion of that.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Secondly, taking him at his word this entire story is all "recovered memory" that did not come to him until he had "exorcism-type of spirit release work" done while in his thirties.

Thirdly, he says his "memory shell" started to crack at age 27. Note that this doesn't add up with his claim that he was on Mars for 18-20 years starting at age 17. That's because he says he was inserted back into his original 1987 timeline.

evelorgen.com...

ETA: Some of this story also came out via "hypnotherapy" conducted by Eve Lorgen. Also at the previous link.
edit on 11-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Really really

What do space marines do for fun on Mars?

You're a space marine. You build big phallic spaceships. You live some of your life on a cold boney planet. You can't speak or write openly with anybody, not even the marines you work with.
edit on 11-6-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Camelot has shown itself to be not exactly as honest or truthful source. I refer to their/her personal dealings with a convicted killer a couple of years ago. She avoided the facts on record to claim that the killer was wrongly convicted because of stuff he knew.Because of that history and other aspects, I won't listen to a word of this fellows spiel.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
So what do you guys think? fraud or legit?

Well, let's review the official, verifiable documentation and images. Oh, wait. There isn't any? It's just some guy with a crazy story. Well, then is must be true.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
The constant attack on Project Camelot is downright laughable. Why on Earth would some choose to attack/shoot the messenger? They are only an outlet for whistleblowers/ex officials/researchers etc. to get their story out. Geez. If that's supposed to be some kind of discrediting tactic then a better job needs to be done.

What's the point in joining a conspiracy website to debunk other potential conspiracies? Why are they actually here?
This happens quite a lot I've noticed.

Specifically Masonic and UFO threads seem to rattle cages.....

Agreed.

It's counterintuitive and counterproductive towards sorting out what could be possibly taking place.

It does happen quite a lot as you mentioned, and I'm sure there are some who are genuinely skeptical but overall, the amount of debunking that we see on a daily basis is very telling coming from a conspiracy site. Perhaps there are those who don't want the truth to get out so they discredit everything (no matter what or where the source is from) that is presented in effort to sway those who haven't really studied extensively into these subjects into a denial outlook. And then these same people turn around and ask for more proof as if what's presented isn't good enough, meanwhile ignoring the covert nature involved. It's reminiscent of one of the prime disinformation tactics, #19 out of 25 to be exact, and I see it all the time:

Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or WITHHELD, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
25 Rules of Disinformation

If there ever was such a operation like suppressing or deterring the truth in effect like that, then it would be wise to try and curb that "rattling of cages" because like you said, it's very noticeable, and if you and I can detect it, then I know there are others who can as well. It's not a good look.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm here because I long to see the day when definitive proof of ET is exhibited. I joined at the height of my interest I Area 51.

That doesn't mean I have to buy into every crackpot with a YouTube channel along the way. It doesn't mean I have to blindly support every post. It doesn't mean I have to suspend disbelief every time I read something.

Why bother ever speaking to anybody if one can't deal with dissenting opinions?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Agreed.

It's counterintuitive and counterproductive towards sorting out what could be possibly taking place.

I'm not sure those words mean what you think they mean then. Providing BOTH sides so that all of the facts are outlines is actually essential to "sorting out what could possibly be taking place". Otherwise its a bunch of people patting each other on the back in fits of confirmation bias.

Have you actually looked at the facts of this particular matter or are you simply defending it because it seems the right thing to do becauase people are "debunking a conspiracy" on a conspiracy site?

It does happen quite a lot as you mentioned, and I'm sure there are some who are genuinely skeptical but overall, the amount of debunking that we see on a daily basis is very telling coming from a conspiracy site. Perhaps there are those who don't want the truth to get out so they discredit everything (no matter what or where the source is from) that is presented in effort to sway those who haven't really studied extensively into these subjects into a denial outlook. And then these same people turn around and ask for more proof as if what's presented isn't good enough, meanwhile ignoring the covert nature involved. It's reminiscent of one of the prime disinformation tactics, #19 out of 25 to be exact, and I see it all the time:

except that the "evidence" and I used that term very lightly in this case, isn't actually there.

Why don't you give a rundown of the actual evidence that you believe supports this story instead of taking a piss in the wind because people are pointing out the fallacies presented in the OP. Wouldn't that be a better starting point than decrying the detractors?

If there ever was such a operation like suppressing or deterring the truth in effect like that, then it would be wise to try and curb that "rattling of cages" because like you said, it's very noticeable, and if you and I can detect it, then I know there are others who can as well. It's not a good look.

Neither is ignoring evidence that is contrary to the story or just going along for the ride becauase well...conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
What's the point in joining a conspiracy website to debunk other potential conspiracies?

What's the point in joining a conspiracy site where false conspiracy theories AREN'T debunked? Aren't you interested in what's really going on?

If you just want to play online games with others pretending wild stories are true there are other sites that are good for that.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
except gary mckinnon the hacker also states the u.s has off world ships, gary mckinnon

so now we have unrelated people in different countries claiming the u.s has a undisclosed space force,
so just debunking project camalot is not enough

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
except gary mckinnon the hacker also states the u.s has off world ships, gary mckinnon

so now we have unrelated people in different countries claiming the u.s has a undisclosed space force,
so just debunking project camalot is not enough

Your linked article isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of McKinnon's story:

Is McKinnon’s claim to have seen evidence of a UFO cover-up in a NASA building credible? In short, no. Viewing an image over a remote connection in 4bit colour will certainly make it impossible to see any rivets, and will make it difficult to tell an artist’s impression of a satellite from a UFO. Perhaps McKinnon’s notoriously excessive marijuana use at the time had something to do with his over-excitement at the “flickering” image on the screen?

While McKinnon has repeatedly stated that he knows the US military is hiding free energy away, it’s unclear exactly how he knows. It is most likely that his hacking exploits found no evidence of free energy, and that he was spurred on by conspiracy theories to try and uncover more information.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Exactly.

If this sort of thing was "disclosure", it wouldn't be done by a lowly captain. It would be live from the Oval Office. Nothing less.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Ah yes. Good ol Gary. The man who saw a lot but doesn't have one bit of...well...anything to back it up. Didn't think to print anything, even though he says it's exactly what he was looking to find, because he was "bedazzled."

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Bedlam

Exactly.

If this sort of thing was "disclosure", it wouldn't be done by a lowly captain.

And by his own testimony there is no evidence in this reality that he was even a captain. In this "timeline" it appears he joined the Navy "around June of 1988 and was done by Jan 1, 1989." All his adventures on Mars allegedly happened in another "timeline" so, of course, there is no way to verify any of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

except the america hate campaign and calls for extradition for meerly hacking..is pretty much proof in itself.
extradition for murder yes but not this.
mckinnon extradition blocked

unlucky , thank god the american machine can be stopped sometimes.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: stuthealien

Ah yes. Good ol Gary. The man who saw a lot but doesn't have one bit of...well...anything to back it up. Didn't think to print anything, even though he says it's exactly what he was looking to find, because he was "bedazzled."

And you clearly did not read that
as it states i did not download it ,i was on a 56k modem (2001) but i could view it on my monitor .
and i do not think smoking marijuana can be used against him as he can clearly hack your goverment systems showing thought
intelligence and planning

has a post been deleted????
edit on 11-6-2015 by stuthealien because: post i was replying to is missing

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

except the america hate campaign and calls for extradition for meerly hacking..is pretty much proof in itself.
extradition for murder yes but not this.
mckinnon extradition blocked

unlucky , thank god the american machine can be stopped sometimes.

If it was indeed "merely hacking" it would hardly be the first time the Americans overreacted and tried to make an example of some poor schmuck. It doesn't necessarily validate his claims. According to the article you've linked the British home secretary said there was no doubt Mr McKinnon was "seriously" mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

that was the only way to block it legally,he is a asset to our country and we protect our assets ,but he is just one more link of the puzzle
of the well known but denied space force

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: crustyjuggler27

Of course we would bitch if you shut down Disneyland and gave us free run of the place.

Why?

No civilian women.

Duh

If you guys are the same as the Army, there's always the motorpool chicks.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

that was the only way to block it legally,he is a asset to our country and we protect our assets ,but he is just one more link of the puzzle
of the well known but denied space force

Let me add that I can easily believe the military has information about UFOs (though in all probability not proving the ETH.)

But I would need to see the evidence for a manned "space force." It seems completely implausible to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join