It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Imagewerx
Fake all the way. If they were going public with something like this,why would a soldier's 'supervisor' be given by permission by his superiors to allow a mere Captain to make the disclosure.Something this important would come from no one less then the president of the United States himself.

No way. There is totally know way it would happen how you say. Think about diplomacy and how the president could not be the one to release this. It would have to come from the back door, not the front door. Too many worm cans would open all kinds of trouble for the president. Something like this will never come from a president. That doesn't mean this isn't still fake, but it isn't fake just because you think the president should be the one to release this.

But how do either of us know this for sure,we don't do we as most if not all of our 'knowledge' comes from what we read on the internet?

In which case maybe not the president or a marine captain but a high ranking general at the very least.Oh and it's a fake without any doubt in my mind irrespective of what chain of command 'authorises' the disclosure.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Fake all the way. If they were going public with something like this,why would a soldier's 'supervisor' be given by permission by his superiors to allow a mere Captain to make the disclosure.Something this important would come from no one less then the president of the United States himself.

No way. There is totally know way it would happen how you say. Think about diplomacy and how the president could not be the one to release this. It would have to come from the back door, not the front door. Too many worm cans would open all kinds of trouble for the president. Something like this will never come from a president. That doesn't mean this isn't still fake, but it isn't fake just because you think the president should be the one to release this.

But how do either of us know this for sure,we don't do we as most if not all of our 'knowledge' comes from what we read on the internet?

In which case maybe not the president or a marine captain but a high ranking general at the very least.Oh and it's a fake without any doubt in my mind irrespective of what chain of command 'authorises' the disclosure.

I'm thinking the entire story is so far out there in lala land that no one would believe it. (but you just never know. IF it really is true, it seems a waste of amazing things just for a select few to have all the fun.

If it is true, then since it is such a fictional looking story, that they don't even care he is telling all about it. They know people will just shake their heads and chuckle over it.

And if someone of true highness were to come out and publicly declare this true, they would have the whole world laughing at them. They would have to have tours of all the crazy tech, like Disneyland tours. Even then the only people that would believe it would be those who went on the funny farm tour.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I think that if this guy was ever actually in the Marines, he would t have been selected for such a mission. Anyone who has served for as long as he claims and never made it past Captain is a horrendous officer. Officers with a service record that allows them to be selected for such OPS are not going to remain the same rank for decades. It's just not how the military works. Totally ignoring the fluff and buff of Project Camelot and his alleged "permission" to disclose, im calling BS on any of his military claims and nominating him for violating Stolen Valor laws. Whole story reeks of putridity.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That's one hell of a deployment.

I wonder what I can make as a space shuttle door gunner.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
well i dont know if the video is correct,but come on even on nasa's own site they admit they have had the ion engine for decades.

so what have they been doing ?
i also think its safe to assume that there is far more going on in space than we are led to believe.
at this point id like to point out that diving in the ocean leads to extreme pressures that are not present in space.
maybe the spacestation is just the stepping stone(excuse) to our off world stations.
edit on 11-6-2015 by stuthealien because: missing word "had"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Complete crap. The last time Cramer popped up here I pointed something out and was met by crickets.

That thing?

Logistics.

People like Cramer come up with these fantastic stories and always forget one thing: logistics. An operation this size and scope would have a huge logistics trail. So where is it? Or are we really to believe that the same government that can't plan a false flag without it being talked about on ATS three weeks ahead of time can somehow hide this massive logistics trail?

For every combat oriented person there is 3-5 support troops keeping him fed, armed, a blankey to sleep with, paid, and on and on and on. So where is this logistics trail? Show me that and Cramer will have a smidgen of credibility.

For what it's worth: there WAS a Marine General named Julian Smith. However, he died in the 70s.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
honestly if the Marines were on mars there would be a ton of LCpls out there bitching about how much it sucks. how they dont get libo. If Marines are one thing it is CONSISTENT. Marines love to bitch. dont get me wrong Devil Dogs also slay bodies. close down disneyland from the public and let one unit have free range there and ill show you at least a dozen Marines complaining.

i can tell you with certainty this guy was not on mars. the only planet other than earth he has been on is planet bull#

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

For every combat oriented person there is 3-5 support troops keeping him fed, armed, a blankey to sleep with, paid, and on and on and on. So where is this logistics trail?

im not defending the video,just your logistics question.

in this day and age i think they have autonomous logistics that keep these outposts fed .here's a link for one carrying 3 tons of equipment link 1 .here's some russian autonomous craft with crew information link2.

now we can clearly see 3 tons of equipment being moved ,now i'm sure a coalition of goverments could stage these launches around the globe .

now if we have autonomous craft leaving the earths atmosphere to rendevous with the spacestation,,,,why would we not have autonomous ion propulsion craft in space shuttling from spacestation to outpost's

NASA ion propulsion Dawn Probe Enters Orbit Around Dwarf Planet Ceres
so we can clearly see we have the tech and have had the tech for a while ....it is not a dream the tech is here now.

edit on 11-6-2015 by stuthealien because: NASA ion propulsion Dawn Probe Enters Orbit Around Dwarf Planet Ceres

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crustyjuggler27

Of course we would bitch if you shut down Disneyland and gave us free run of the place.

Why?

No civilian women.

Duh

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He was on TV a couple of days ago. Something MUFON related, UFO Hangar Files, or something like that.
As he was introduced they said he's been telling the same story for a while now, and his details are consistent.
I think they were referring to him as a part of a breakaway society.

So many ufo shows on TV these days......

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

no dip either. also Gunny says we are going to do 3 dry runs down the log splash ride before they turn the water on. safety first rah. and at 0630 chaplain will be giving a mandatory class about drawing dicks in the portajohns.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
now i'm sure a coalition of goverments could stage these launches around the globe .

Space launches involves thousands of people, building it, testing it, then loading it with stores, fueling it, then launching and controlling it.... also rocket launches are rather hard to hide....

And you really think governments are doing this?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

the problem is we are talking about Marines. we fight. everything else is second to that. our budget is thin. we dont waste money on automation. we use pen and paper for a lot of things. almost every office has a white board with truck numbers, Marines names, weapon serials, and chow and fuel levels. we reconcile weekly to make sure everyone's numbers jive. if there was a Marine base on mars you would see trucks on a deadline waiting for parts. about 300 pull-up bars per square mile. an open sewer lake. and a public NJP for a DUI.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

er yes i honestly do,why because any scientist or rational mind knows the planet can be wiped out in a hearbeat .
it is absolutely necessary for humans to colonate as many planets as possible for survival of the species.

This is more important than any other science project,,and must always be number 1.

i doubt we would need a big marine force ,at least untill we met a hostile ,i would imagine most are scientists,engineers and construction workers.
edit on 11-6-2015 by stuthealien because: construction workers

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Do autonomous space craft need blankets? Food? Pay? Medical care? Bullets or whatever else Cramer claims was used to fight the Martians? Do they need to be trained?

When I say logistics I don't mean simply getting a person from point A to point B. Logistics encompasses every single thing a combat soldier needs to do their job. Transportation is a part of logistics, but it's not the end all be all to logistics. Just because we're not using horses pulling wagons to get food out to the front line anymore doesn't mean there isn't somebody who still has to make the food, package the food, move the food to the shipping origin, receive the food at the destination, and give the food out.

So, that's just food. Transportation is one part of that chain. That doesn't even touch the training, maintenance and upkeep of this supposed force.

Right now there's about 190k total force Marines. Of that, about 40k are actual infantry Marines assigned to an infantry company. The math is right there.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm thinking the entire story is so far out there in lala land that no one would believe it. (but you just never know. IF it really is true, it seems a waste of amazing things just for a select few to have all the fun.

If it is true, then since it is such a fictional looking story, that they don't even care he is telling all about it. They know people will just shake their heads and chuckle over it.

And if someone of true highness were to come out and publicly declare this true, they would have the whole world laughing at them. They would have to have tours of all the crazy tech, like Disneyland tours. Even then the only people that would believe it would be those who went on the funny farm tour.

It's rather humorous to me that certain topics here are treated as nonsense and bombarded with sophomoric diatribe.

I can't help but think of 'Planet of The Apes', with all the cackling and snide comments. Many of the more vocal members of ATS seem to have a rather narrow view of the bigger picture.

For this reason, I hesitate to engage in discussions dealing with such topics as this thread encompasses.

It doesn't have to be this way, but the children will play.
edit on 11/6/2015 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Reminds me of Sal's warning video...lol....ACTOR!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I know many are going to ridicule this, but he's real. And the details of what he knows and has gone through is real. And we need to wake up and stop falling into their soul traps here, because this is run in a prison planet way, recycles people.

I really enjoyed this interview:

Roundtable: Pleiadian nuke destroyed Mars ecology. Cheney ran Mars Colony Corporation

It should infuriate people, the colonization of other areas, the deals cut with negatives, the advanced clean technology science that would free this world while people vast numbers of humanity live in abject misery.

Really infuriate them and wake them up. Secret Space program is a solar system wide thing.

Corporate military. The incorporate.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

The Templars should be sharing this technology.
The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many it seems.
edit on 11-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

ok so i have proved we have the tech for transportation,now the food i was assuming you where aware of nasa's biospheres.
following link will bring you to speed on these link 1 biospheres.
ok not mentioned in that link is the fact they had a oxygen problem and it turned out to be that the concrete they made the lagoon out of was releasing c02...
the experiment was a success as they learned that it worked as long as concrete was not used.
so food is not required once a biosphere is built ,so 3 tones of equipment is quite a lot if we assume a working biosphere.
but i still don't think a large marine force would be needed ,as at first we need brains not brawn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join